Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 206. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Dv8 is primarily a high APR coin with superblocks at fixed intervals. Smiley

DV8 is a primarily a high APR coin this is due to the effort and hard work done by the team  Cheesy Smiley
Activity: 70
Dv8 is primarily a high APR coin with superblocks at fixed intervals. Smiley
What is this "synchronizing" mean ?  Huh

As much i know, The synchronizing is the process of downloading and verifying all previous transactions on the network. For some clients to calculate the spendable balance of your DV8 wallet and make new a transactions....
Activity: 84
what is the present price of the DV8 COIN?

The present price of DV8 is around 30sats , To know more see crypto-bridge
Activity: 56
Have I seen some DV8 projects do not know if it's your group? How much does DV8 cost? Does the project use blockchain technology? It is recommended that you use it as it can secure your data and be difficult to steal. I have an opinion that this project is not reliable, you think this will continue to happen? I think you should change the content to convince them especially investors. I found that the number of people interested in the project is very low so the rate of project failure is very high
What is this "synchronizing" mean ?  Huh

what is the procedure  to send coin dv8 SSP Huh Huh
Activity: 12
I think it just wants to help the team to know how big the community cares about this plan, it does not matter, the most important is when this project succeeds the community also can keep this project stay favored
what is the present price of the DV8 COIN?
Activity: 11
Hi DEVs.
Seems like a very interesting plan,everything that's trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote.Gotta check whitepaper abit more and then ill come back with questions.
airdrop section in dv8 coin give free tokens who having account holder in their wallet.

Is over now ...  Sad

Code:
DV8 CoinBOT - 06/27/2018
Airdrop over!
AIRDROP IS OVER! The winners will receive their coins soon. Keep an eye out for the next airdrop!
do u have any idea that,when next event starts Huh

it any time to start
DV8 Coin has no restriction and no number of coin needed that can be submit to the staking pool,

DV8 Coin community is good and strong to post things about coins in Announcements, latest updates news etc......
airdrop section in dv8 coin give free tokens who having account holder in their wallet.

Is over now ...  Sad

Code:
DV8 CoinBOT - 06/27/2018
Airdrop over!
AIRDROP IS OVER! The winners will receive their coins soon. Keep an eye out for the next airdrop!
do u have any idea that,when next event starts Huh
what kind of role whitepaper does in dv8 coin?  Huh  Huh

White paper is a thing which gives complete information about the coin and its features ..
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Why have so many people sell the DV8 coins? This has made the price drop. Am I mistaken to think this is a good time to invest in DV8 Coin and wait for its value to increase and u will get more rewards

yes some people mistaken this coin but price is increase one day then the people was afraid that 

This is the most unreliable coin I have seen in the 10K years lifespan. I have knocked out their twitter account and nailed the person guarding the website. There is a suspicious activity going on in the jungles. Dont trust ur eyes or hear when u deal with this bogus piece of joke. I will deprive this coin of existence Im telling u.
what can i do for participate in airdrop ??, tl me how ?
Join dv8 discord server to participate in Airdrop event
Activity: 126
dv8 coin can be kept in wallet for many months. Smiley

YES u can keep in so many years   
dv8 coin can be kept in wallet for many months. Smiley
what kind of role whitepaper does in dv8 coin?  Huh  Huh

The whitepaper is used to give complete information of the respective coin or a project where you can detaily study about the coin and its feature .....
Activity: 126
In the solo staking do I want to keep my wallet open until my stake hit complete..Huh  

yes you should keep your wallet open and you should not off your system and internet...
Jump to: