Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 207. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
A great project with an excellent development team. What do you plan to do before the end of this year?
Activity: 70
what kind of role whitepaper does in dv8 coin?  Huh  Huh

it explain all about of dv8 coin  specification...
Activity: 98
what kind of role whitepaper does in dv8 coin?  Huh  Huh
Activity: 126
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the dv8 wallet,only dv8 coins should be kept in wallet?

No you cannot change dv8 coins with other coin,only dv8 coin should be kept in the wallet.
Activity: 56
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the dv8 wallet,only dv8 coins should be kept in wallet?
Activity: 84
Is there any difference between solo staking and staking pool?Huh

In solo staking you should run your system 24/7 and you should have high internet power and you should keep your system on and you should not turn off your system
In staking pool it's different.. once you added your coins to stake means there is no necessity to keep running your system 24/7 and after adding your coins you can off your internet....
what can i do for participate in airdrop ??, tl me how ?
Why have so many people sell the DV8 coins? This has made the price drop. Am I mistaken to think this is a good time to invest in DV8 Coin and wait for its value to increase and u will get more rewards

yes some people mistaken this coin but price is increase one day then the people was afraid that 
Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
Have seen the appearance on Crypto-Bridge and ListEX,
the first impression is convincing enough for further development.
In a short time also has passed block 20000. Pair
in exchange also with doge coin means no problem
with fees and pending transactions. rewad for block ending
big enough for a long time - 500%. This is good even though it's a bonus
block reward is over. It seems to have to start at the beginning
so that the bag contains enough coins for HOLD.
Hopefully moon.
Why have so many people sell the DV8 coins? This has made the price drop. Am I mistaken to think this is a good time to invest in DV8 Coin and wait for its value to increase and u will get more rewards
what is pre-mining  Huh

In the server the pre mining coins used for develop of the coin an given for discord event in the some of prize and many more other related development....

Here, The coins which are mined by the minner for the purpose of coin development in the different sector
what is pre-mining  Huh

In the server the pre mining coins used for develop of the coin an given for discord event in the some of prize and many more other related development....
what is pre-mining  Huh
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Why have so many people rushed to dump DV8 coins? This has made the price drop. Am I mistaken to think this is a good time to invest in DV8 Coin and wait for its value to increase?
Activity: 98
In my opinion DV8 is an extremely promising project! You can receive a stable passive income by installing or simply storing coins in your wallet. DV8 also provides investors with a unique feature to buy DV8 in the wallet itself! The project has an excellent team and great ambitions...
With block-chain technology, the entire life-cycle of a trade execution, clearing and settlement  occurs at the trade stage. With a digital asset, trade is settlement, and the cryptographic keys and digital ownership they control can lower post-trade...
how to check daily dv8 exchange rate ?

just go through our explore are exchange then you see the coin price
Activity: 126
where  can i participate bounty??

just join our server and you can participate in bounty....
Activity: 154
i think its a great time to buy the coin ,as now the value of the coin is low and u will more rewards in coming days

coin price is low i have confuse buy or not

u can hold the coin as the people are already started dumping there coins ,once they stop the value of the coin will increase
and then u can sell ur coin
i think its a great time to buy the coin ,as now the value of the coin is low and u will more rewards in coming days

coin price is low i have confuse buy or not
Jump to: