Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 208. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
i think its a great time to buy the coin ,as now the value of the coin is low and u will more rewards in coming days
Activity: 126
After sending my coins to staking pool is there any need of keeping my wallet open ? Huh

No, u need not to keep ur wallet open as ur not staking solo
Even if ur wallet is closed the coinswill be staking itself...
Activity: 14
the server has mentioned some instruction to inviters
 the inviter must be inDV8 discord server for last few months......it is sad to hear this

Indeed i saw some messages in general that the top 5 or so were all cheaters. So to avoid cheating this is a perfect rule, because cheaters make accounts and invite their own accounts to accumulate invites.. with the rule users have to be at least 3 months or older those inviters are excluded!
Activity: 4
where  can i participate bounty??
Are you on DV8 Discord brother ? There is a bounty tab https://discord.gg/JMSHag
Activity: 70
Implementation of the project was good, Your content and communication are very helpful to connect the users who are interested to the same field. Happy to see this type of project Smiley Smiley
but the server has mentioned some instruction to inviters
 the inviter must be in DV8  discord server for last few months......it is sad to hear this

bcz to avoide of fake inviteors they have done like this to for the fair of real users...
Activity: 84
but the server has mentioned some instruction to inviters
 the inviter must be inDV8 discord server for last few months......it is sad to hear this

bcz to avoide of fake inviteors they have done like this to for the fair of real users...
 the server has mentioned some instruction to inviters
where  can i participate bounty??
After sending my coins to staking pool is there any need of keeping my wallet open ? Huh
No need to keep your wallet open you can off your system also staking will be going on.....
Activity: 98
The wallet has shown zero coins few hours back in my wallet have some coins what is the reason for that?Huh??
Activity: 82
no need to open your wallet after send to the coin to staking pool....
Activity: 84
guys the value is now cheap
u can buy the coin and hold it and wait until the price becomes high and sell the coin

Investing in DV8 COIN is very excellent for our future investments..

ya once you buy DV8 coin and store it , when the value off the coin increases there is good profit
But the one who does it they should need potential and need to be patient
Activity: 14
can i run same wallet on two different pc in labh coin Huh

wel theoretically its possible to copy paste your wallet.dat on both pcs, but i recommend you to use only one. why use two wallets?
 can i run same wallet on two different pc in dv8 coin Huh
Activity: 56
u can buy the coin and hold it and wait until the price becomes high and sell the coin

Investing in DV8 COIN is very excellent for our future investments..
Activity: 37
Hi every one I am new to crypto world and I am impressed by DV8 this coin has strong ,active team which works very hard thats why this coin is  one of the best POS good days are ahead , good luck
when staking is going on my wallet got sync out after it sync my staking will continues or it will starts from first..?
when your wallet gets out of sync the staking process gets paused , once the wallet gets sync the staking process continuous
it does'nt restart 
Jump to: