Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 205. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the dv8 wallet,only dv8 coins should be kept in wallet?

No you can't store other coins in Dv8 coin wallet you can store only DV8 coin in your wallet ,.....
y can't store other coin in dv8 wallet
Activity: 70
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the dv8 wallet,only dv8 coins should be kept in wallet?

No you can't store other coins in Dv8 coin wallet you can store only DV8 coin in your wallet ,.....
Activity: 11
The plus for the merchant is that they will have the money immediately after the purchase is completed.No wait time at all.I'd say that is a pretty good incentive for those who buy these tokens
Activity: 35

Smiley Coin DV8 in the wallet having Smiley

#ZERO deposit FEE

#ZERO withdrawal FEE

#ZERO transaction FEE

#ZERO admin FEE
What is this "synchronizing" mean ?  Huh

As much i know, The synchronizing is the process of downloading and verifying all previous transactions on the network. For some clients to calculate the spendable balance of your DV8 wallet and make new a transactions....

why does it take so long to synchronize ?  Huh Huh Huh
Synchronizing is a normal process ,To catch a correct block it takes time

It needs to be aware of all previous transactions. This step can be resource intensive and requires sufficient bandwidth and storage.
To accommodate the full size of the block chain for secure the coin....
Enough people should keep using full node clients because they perform the task of validating and relaying transactions.
Activity: 28
Yeah it is hard to make a discernable difference in today crazy competitive market. I guess its all about making the right steps regarding this business
still i did not participated in airdrop or any other events , anyone inform me about this !!
when it starts ?? and also i want other events informations ....so plz anybody help me for this....
pra
Activity: 98
This coin as great future as it has unique feature and high spec
But nowadays why the value of the price is decreasing day by day
Is there any reason for that ...?

No it's a comnon thing in every coin
The value will be varying u need not to worry for that
In future it may increase now the people are dumping there coins
But no worries the value will raise u should keep hopes on it
Activity: 34
Hello  Wow. I am delighted with your plan. It'ssomething new. I'll keep my eyes on it. It'swell planned.
Activity: 52
This coin as great future as it has unique feature and high spec
But nowadays why the value of the price is decreasing day by day
Is there any reason for that ...?
Activity: 126
Guys I am confused with the wordings in the first page
10000%APR,ROI????what do u mean by this ....

Don't get confused it's just promoting about our coin where ROI stands for rate of interest
We have fixed 500%APR and there are 5 different rewards
Like 1000%,2000%5000%7500%10000%APR rewards

Wow, 10000%APR ....how to get that reward
Can anyone suggest..plzz

There nothing in that if u stake anormal block every day u have ROI is fixed 500%APR
But in special cases if you got a block containing number 08,88 then it going to get 10000%APR and even there are other different rewards such as
If u hit a block at 11,77,99 – 7500%
00,22,33,44,55,66 – 5000%
18,28,38,48,58,68 – 2000%
05,12,15,25,32,35,42,45,52,62,72,75,82,85,92,95 – 1000%
Activity: 30
Do you have any exact date for the bounty campaign to be started?
It already been few days after this thread started, I hope we'll get the info soon
Activity: 61

Don't get confused it's just promoting about our coin where ROI stands for rate of interest

Wow, 10000%APR ....how to get that reward
Can anyone suggest..plzz
pra
Activity: 98

Our coins APR is great and ROI is good this is why everyone praises our project saying that this project is a promising project
Ian happy to be with this group Cheesy
Activity: 126

Activity: 61
Activity: 28
Hi  I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy.How is that part going so far,any issues or everything is going smooth?
Activity: 42

As much i know, The synchronizing is the process of downloading and verifying all previous transactions on the network. For some clients to calculate the spendable balance of your DV8 wallet and make new a transactions....

Synchronizing is a normal process ,To catch a correct block it takes time
Activity: 84

Activity: 35
What I like about this plan is it tackles the very basic transaction between different merchants and banks . Crypto usage is still a taboo for merchants as volatility sets in but they are really open to the idea of the project of handling the process of conversion.
Jump to: