Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 247. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
what is pre-mining
Pre mining is a currency generated by the currency founder  prior to being released to the public
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
what is pre-mining
Activity: 114
its an happy to tell that its first time i have participating in airdrops Wink ;)felling exited and waiting for that moment

Who ever want to participate in the secction get ready and wait for the moment  Wink

when it will going to start

you have to see in airdrop section it may occurs any time
Activity: 126
its an happy to tell that its first time i have participating in airdrops Wink ;)felling exited and waiting for that moment

Who ever want to participate in the secction get ready and wait for the moment  Wink

when it will going to start
Activity: 70
Hi. Can i know how much is ROI in a year? And if more people hold coins the ROI % will be lower than if less users hold it?

ROI is 500% APR fixed that is 1.36% a day if u hit stake at normal block.

And there are total 5 different bonus blocks and fixed at each blocks ..

POS Reward Scheme:

Fixed 500% except blocks ending in:

08,88 – 10000%
11,77,99 – 7500%
00,22,33,44,55,66 – 5000%
18,28,38,48,58,68 – 2000%
05,12,15,25,32,35,42,45,52,62,72,75,82,85,92,95 – 1000%

if we didnt got any stake hit means
we will get 500% APR ,it is nice we cant see this types of specification in any coin
Activity: 74
how do i stake dv8 .. i purchased it and need to increase my coins

yes how can we increase it ?

By just adding coin to staking pool you can increase your coin

how can it is possible if we stake by our self also means we can also get same ROI then what is the purpose of adding their ...if by adding to coin to stake pool did we get any extra coins or more ROI

If u stake by your self means u will get same ROI and if u stake in pool also means same u wont get any extra coin or ROI %  in pool .....it is only make the coin staker to make their work easy
Activity: 35

how can it is possible if we stake by our self also means we can also get same ROI then what is the purpose of adding their ...if by adding to coin to stake pool did we get any extra coins or more ROI
there is no any other high POS coin like $DV8 in the cryptosphere at present which is floating so smooth.
Activity: 154
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the dv8 wallet,only dv8 coins should be kept in wallet?

no you cannot store another coin in dv8 wallet . we can just exchange it.
Activity: 33
DV8 coin has a good option to stake the coins that is  "Staking Pool", in this more number of blocks will be hit rather solo staking,which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks.
Activity: 70
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the dv8 wallet,only dv8 coins should be kept in wallet?
Activity: 74

what is the use if we stake the coin in staking pool and,.. why can't stake by our self?

Yes u can stake by your self also but it take long process
U have to need systems and internet to run 24/7
 In staking pool u have to send your coin to DV8ssp WALLET in that u r staking will be done without your effort
Activity: 52

what is the use if we stake the coin in staking pool and,.. why can't stake by our self?
Activity: 114

Activity: 32

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I’m looking forward to see how this project develops over time. Looks like there is a good amount of initial interest and support is there as well.  Would be great if some additional amount of marketing has been put into place with bounties and airdrops and got people more interested over time
Activity: 17
Nice project... Cant wait for cryptopia and liqui listings, Im excited to be honest...I love the APR rate...Community is great too, I enjoy being on discord
Greetings guys! I rely that the business will satisfy all that has been estimated.

everything will be fulfilled and will move according to the plan and keep-up the trust of the investors     
thanks for giving updates time to time Grin
Activity: 62
my minning pool => wold.by  (on YIIMP) fee 0.2%

** update 2018 sep => ch. fee => 1 %
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
Greetings guys! I rely that the business will satisfy all that has been estimated.

everything will be fulfilled and will move according to the plan and keep-up the trust of the investors     
Jump to: