Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 246. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
DV8 brings a ‘never seen before’ feature in wallet which is a unique feature to buy coins in the wallet itself!!!!!!!!!
   its too good to hear that we can purchase  coins through wallet its self  without exchanging.
Activity: 10
I learned about DV8 in twitter, wallet, discord and telegram were prepared and I was very impressed.
Especially the community in discord was active, the staff's correspondence was very good, I thought that DV8 is a safe project.
Activity: 154
what is meaning of bitcoin mining?

In our dv8 coin we cannot mine but we can only mint the coin,
stake the coin and exchange the coin.
Activity: 114
DV8 coin has high level security as Nobody can hack ,need a password phrase to encrypt the dv8 coin wallet.

by doing encrypt..... can we do staking ?

yes my coin is also not getting stake after wallet is encrypt  ..what is the solution?

your wallet stakes even if your wallet is encrypted but make sure that your wallet is unlock
DV8 coin has high level security as Nobody can hack ,need a password phrase to encrypt the dv8 coin wallet.

yes my coin is also not getting stake after wallet is encrypt  ..what is the solution?
Activity: 126
 what is the fastest time can send or receive payment in dv8 coin
Activity: 28
hi i just seen coin specification ...APR intrest is also good modification ..... all the best
Activity: 98

Activity: 11
what is the procedure  to send coin DV8 SSP
1: Send you dv8 coins from your wallet to the DV8ssp pool address

8UX25ZkNq1czU8V7qADQfTsdS4niVvcQ9g

2: Confirm the deposit you have just made IMMEDIATELY using the deposit BOT
You will confirm it in the #bot-commands channel on dv8 Discord Server
Activity: 126
what is the procedure  to send coin dv8 SSP
In DV8, Coins that generates new blocks through proof of stake ,which means the rate of validation of transactions on the block chain occurs based on how many coins a person holds.
Is it so, it is vary good information  Smiley
Activity: 154
How many dv8 coin will be mined ?

max supply  50 000 000 000 of dv8 coin
How many dv8 coin will be mined ?
Activity: 84
it is good to know that their are many coins but some coins are attracting but i am knew some basic about this.....if any one know anything pls tell to me
Nobody can hack or theft, need a password phrase to encrypt the dv8 coin wallet.
what is the encryption process and how does it works??

it is a process in which you can keep your wallet  safe from unknowing factors like hack. theft.. etc
Activity: 114
what is pre-mining
Pre mining is a currency generated by the currency founder  prior to being released to the public
Thanks for ur info

this pre mined currency is worthy like coin or its is different from coin

pre mined currency is also a same worthy like coin 
Activity: 52
what is pre-mining
Pre mining is a currency generated by the currency founder  prior to being released to the public
Thanks for ur info

this pre mined currency is worthy like coin or its is different from coin
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
Hi. Can i know how much is ROI in a year? And if more people hold coins the ROI % will be lower than if less users hold it?

ROI is 500% APR fixed that is 1.36% a day if u hit stake at normal block.

And there are total 5 different bonus blocks and fixed at each blocks ..

POS Reward Scheme:

Fixed 500% except blocks ending in:

08,88 – 10000%
11,77,99 – 7500%
00,22,33,44,55,66 – 5000%
18,28,38,48,58,68 – 2000%
05,12,15,25,32,35,42,45,52,62,72,75,82,85,92,95 – 1000%

if we didnt got any stake hit means
we will get 500% APR ,it is nice we cant see this types of specification in any coin

Every wallet will hit a stake.. 500% is the avg ROI what will be there for all the blocks except those additional bonous blocks where u get more ROI
what is pre-mining
Thanks for ur info
Jump to: