Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 49. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Dv8 price is so undervalued right now and yes dv8 is not stable currency bcz it is crypto currency.currently the price of dv8 is so volatile and market cap is also low. Dv8 price will be stable very soon.
Activity: 70
i'm new to this coin where can i buy the dv8 coins?
you can buy the coins through exchange.
on which exchanges can i buy dv8 coins?
you can buy through crypto bridge https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.DVB_BRIDGE.BTC
Activity: 42
on which exchanges can i buy dv8 coins?
I am sure that DV8 coin will be successful. Since crypto world is an industry that always develops. I think that these technologies and types of coins are not enough. We need something else.
Activity: 28
I see this is an invention of extremely great with a variety of gadgets, PoS allows you minting new coins to coins in your wallet and you will get rewarded for being part of the network blockchain DV8. I also want to create an open community, useful and transparent for investors thanks to this project.
Activity: 29
This coin is a pure scam.. Happystakingalltheway staking the premine and selling.

Do not invest
DV8 coin has blockchain technology, blockchain is the best way to secure the information.Keeping records through blockchain is very secure. You can't break the blockchain, you cant change anything in the blockchain...
Activity: 70
Activity: 33
dv8 is a relatively successful coin project, and a solid community foundation is established, which is very beneficial to the subsequent projects.
Just need a bit of paitence really. The market and confidence have not been great but will surely overturn sooner or later,

DV8 coin so far! I'm pretty sure,the price will rise,Buy then hold for ur crypto future.
and get more profit in less investement.

yeah that's why now i'm invest in crypto and i'm also sure that DV8 coin.
Will be top again.
Activity: 14
Right from the start of DV8 coin is a Good project upcoming in market compare to other Coins, which has beautiful features,website is design by the Development team are very good, They keep active of the DV8 Coin page always high. Exchange market of the Dv8 coin also keep active all the time. It will beat the other coins in near..
what are the staking rewards of DV8 coin and how can we make good staking coins??

DV8 coin so far! I'm pretty sure,the price will rise,Buy then hold for ur crypto future.
and get more profit in less investement.
Activity: 154
can i buy dv8 coin in cryptobridge??
yeah you can buy coins in cryptobrige.org exchange.
I am watching from beginning the DV8 coin is a Good project upcoming in market compare to other Coins, which has beautiful features,website is design by the Development team are very good, They keep active of the DV8 Coin page always high. Exchange market of the Dv8 coin also keep active all the time. It will beat the other coins in near.
I am looking to see how this project will evolve future! looks interesting to me...

The serious and great work of developers and the community contributes to the fact that from day to day dv8 becomes very strong brand name.In few years for sure it will be in top of all coins.
Interesting project, I like your concepts and implementations and your whitepaper is very impressive. These type of project are helps the users who are find the related projects. And then they are more engaged to the project. So keep your work hard guys and all the best for the future...
as a investor you should know that which project is having best demand in market right now, for me DV8 is the best project for todays market, and the overall performance of DV8 coin is much better than other coins.
Pages:
Jump to: