Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 48. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Start to gradually learn the theory and invest in this coin. Read the news, study technical analysis. When you realize that here you can get more money than at work, then quit.
We all here learn something new everyday,
I hope my future will be fully connected with Dv8 coin and I adore Dv8 crypto space and everything connected with Dv8 crypto
Activity: 105
With block-chain technology, the entire life-cycle of a trade execution, clearing and settlement  occurs at the trade stage. With a digital asset, trade is settlement, and the cryptographic keys and digital ownership they control can lower post-trade...
Activity: 43
the world of Dv8 crypto does look very promising and many people are successful from it
Activity: 154
dv8 coin development space is actually very good, Be patient and wait for the market to pick up. dv8 coins will give you a good ROI.

the price of the coin seems very low but there is no option for dumping the coins for loss.
waiting till the price go up
dv8 coin development space is actually very good, Be patient and wait for the market to pick up. dv8 coins will give you a good ROI.
Activity: 126
This is just the beginning, dv8 will get even more attention! people/community working every day focused on the main goals until many people use the wallet and the other features!
Activity: 56
I agree dv8 coin is the best  is tool. I think  dv8 is good asset to investment and someday dv8 will be number one payment method in the future
Activity: 28
When i started my staking in wallet and all of the sudden i locked my wallet unknowing, weather my staking will start from
 first or it's continue from it left

If you unlock your wallet, your staking will be continue as same from where you have stopped.
Then my maturity level will increase but coins are suddenly  staked or it takes some time..
Wow I like this coin. It is looking good. Lots and lots of bounties planned. Very good. Glad to see there is a good game plan . The coin should do very well with the right people to support it and hopefully people who join for the community bounty will be supporters.
Activity: 14
When i started my staking in wallet and all of the sudden i locked my wallet unknowing, weather my staking will start from
 first or it's continue from it left
Activity: 42
DV8 coin is very safe for investment because this coin is already implementing in worldwide and also lot of people have invested on DV8 coin.In this coin we are not facing any taxes or any charges while doing transaction and it is completely control by holders only.   
do you think that the fact that big investors are participating in this project does not mean that the project can not be successful in the future?
Be patience DV8 going to rock again.
I believe that partnership with any kind of marketing agency or company is always a good way to go.It isthe most important aspect today to be able to kickstart a plan with success.
I see this is an invention of extremely great with a variety of gadgets, PoS allows you minting new coins to coins in your wallet and you will get rewarded for being part of the network blockchain DV8. I also want to create an open community, useful and transparent for investors thanks to this project.
Activity: 22
What is the difference between bank ledgers and block chain ledgers...
Block chain ledgers is a thing which  contains all the information about all the transaction that have took place and which is secured by mathematical analogs and it can be seen by anyone all over the world but we can't see the transaction
Activity: 22
What is the difference between bank ledgers and block chain ledgers...
In my own opinion, the best investment in this market is to buy DV8 coin i have read the white paper of this coin features and specs are awesome, i have also seen the road-map of DV8 coin team is working hard it is very good opportunity to invest in this coin i can see huge profits soon
I know dv8 coin Only High ROI coin at the Moment And it's so Fantastic that the coin is holding so Strong with the Huge team and BULK Community.n now dv8 coin is got listed in coin exchange this is huge moment for this project... wat we should expect apart from this.... for me nothing will expect
Activity: 42
I believe it's just a matter of time and soon dv8 coin price will explode to new highs. So let's all have patience.
Pages:
Jump to: