Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 50. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
anybody please explain wat is public and private block chain?
Public Blockchain – This is the model of crypto and could be thought of as the original distributed ledger structure. For a number of reasons, it is still considered by many to be the prototype for all blockchains, although it is not without drawbacks.

In simple terms, public blockchains can receive and send transactions from anybody in the world. They can also be audited by anybody, and every node has as much transmission power as any other. Before a transaction is considered valid, it must be authorized by each of its constituent nodes via the chain’s consensus process. As long as each node abides by the specific stipulations of the protocol, their transactions can be validated, and thus add to the chain

Private blockchain-In private blockchains, only specific, pre-chosen entities have the ability to create new transactions on the chain (this is known as “write permissions”). Thus, a private blockchain is a closed network that offers constituents the benefits of the technology, but is not necessarily decentralized or distributed, even among its members. The extent to which each constituent can view (“read”) and create and validate transactions (“write”) is up to the developers of the chain
Activity: 14
anybody please explain wat is public and private block chain?
how can i access this coin in cryptobridge ?? is there any link ..please update  !!!

through this link you can acces this on criptobridge ..!!
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.DVB_BRIDGE.BTC
how can i access this coin in cryptobridge ?? is there any link ..please update  !!!
Activity: 42

Dv8 coin has been the most successful project i ever joined and getting a lot of coins from  staking. Cool
Activity: 39
If you focus fully on altcoins, you will see all profits rolling in fast if you follow the proper trend. i searched opportunity in this coins and made good profits many traders search for bitcoin and top coin but those involves huge investment coin like this profits can be made with less investments
The members of your team are really smart guys!
very intresting and good response from all .... and the project was awesome ...
i just read the whitepaper there is very helpfull information...
thank you ..
dv8 coin is a  Exciting and different project. Happy to involve with dv8 coin Excellent project. This will be a big hit in the world of crypto.Best wishes developers in future develope..
Hopefully our wishes will be came true soon.
I am completely confident that the project has clearly riding for success.
The most important way is make things clear information and well explained and details plans for the project.
I am sure that DV8 coin will be successful. Since crypto world is an industry that always develops. I think that these technologies and types of coins are not enough. We need something else.
Activity: 56
can i buy dv8 coin in cryptobridge??
Activity: 26
The whitepaper is important for any crypto like DV8 because it decide investors will buy this coin or not. DV8 coin has good whitepaper so this is the reason lot of people are interesting on this coin.

white paper is not enough as all coins have white paper but many coins are dead now , its the progress and activity of coin which will make coin worth in future , this coin as good progress i saw it is listed as payment methods in some platforms , and you should see reward scheme and team response also this team as both so it will be in good price in future 
Activity: 52
many investors dont invest in right time correct entry will count a lot for making  profits . this is  the right time to invest in this coins there is no risk of losing money as price is already down in coming days  there will be definitely increase  in price investors can make good profits until price increase our
 coins will be increasing in staking as staking rewards  are very good in this coins
yes if those investors are already in lose, then maybe you can still take some risk for some months maybe there is also some hope for the next year. If you can still wait for the market to recover then hold all your coins still. As long as you have still more patience, wait for it to reocver. We all ever know when but hopefully next year can be a good year for cryptocurrencies. holding risk will pay off with good rewards
Activity: 56
DV8 community is working hard to make this coin more stronger.i think the admins will give us more opportunity to buy more coins.
Activity: 98
The whitepaper is important for any crypto like DV8 because it decide investors will buy this coin or not. DV8 coin has good whitepaper so this is the reason lot of people are interesting on this coin.
With block-chain technology, the entire life-cycle of a trade execution, clearing and settlement  occurs at the trade stage. With a digital asset, trade is settlement, and the cryptographic keys and digital ownership they control can lower post-trade...
Activity: 112
Good coin so far! I'm pretty sure, It will go moon!  Buy then hold for ur crypto future 
Top 10 in CB, Sure it will We are all waiting for the Big Day ....HOPE!!!!
Activity: 126
Thank you for those links to labh  websites. They are very helpful.
I have added those sites into my bookmarks.
Activity: 42
I hope that dv8 team will stick to the roadmap and make more good plans.
Pages:
Jump to: