Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 51. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
They keep active of the DV8 Coin page always high. Exchange market of the Dv8 coin also keep active all the time. It will beat the other coins in short peroid of time
Activity: 154
now i just hoping that this DV8 coin projects will expand to all the top exchanges and also important thing is take time to visit discord channel to check for latest updates.already this community is the awesome and helpful community.
Activity: 112
I am wondering how fast community growing

100 % True , This  is  the  one  and only few coin have so much expectation on recent days and they fulfil it 100%.

Yeah dv8 is one of the very fast growing up community.keep support dv8 coin  team.
Activity: 98

100 % True , This  is  the  one  and only few coin have so much expectation on recent days and they fulfil it 100%.
Activity: 126
Activity: 70
Reading the Roadmap, it shows that Cryptopia is set for Aprile of 2018. Is this a hard date and already been confirmed I suppose?
Activity: 56
Guys don't sell now...or u will regret latter...hold u r dv8 coins. u will be rich with dv8 after some days.
Activity: 42

The best part of dv8 coin is that price to invest, it is a price for new participants to join and increasing the community and getting more support.
Activity: 39
many investors dont invest in right time correct entry will count a lot for making  profits . this is  the right time to invest in this coins there is no risk of losing money as price is already down in coming days  there will be definitely increase  in price investors can make good profits until price increase our
 coins will be increasing in staking as staking rewards  are very good in this coins
dv8 is very special... with the use of and software direct to our wallet and we can convert it as currency, the Labh is digital currency because we cannot touch it, but we can convert it as money.
This project  have attractive rewards for founders and hodlers. that would encourage more big time community members to support this project.
Activity: 112
dv8 coin has a good option to stake the coins that is Staking Pool, Its very interesting to say that, In this dv8 coin there is more number of blocks will be hit rather solo staking, which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks
Activity: 105
I'm also like this project so much.keep support dv8 team member and feel free to ask any questions.

dv8 is really great project.Their team members are always try to Support us.
Activity: 26
It's Great to keep DV8 In your wallet, and you're Rewarded. And users can send BTC or LTC to their DV8 wallet and use it to buy DV8 without Having to use Exchange!

i think using exchanges for trading or buying the coins is good as we get all data in exchanges team as providing good platforms like crypto bridge and recently listed in injex exchange we have many options why to use wallet when team as provided good exchanges for investors . i think in future it will be listed in more exchanges also 
yes i do prefer exchanges over wallet i dont see any advantages buying coins in wallet after buying coin from exchanges we BTC to LTC also i think
Activity: 98
I'm also like this project so much.keep support dv8 team member and feel free to ask any questions.
I always try to look at the positive side of things. With the price down, we are getting rid of weak hands, which will give a new chance for true hodlers to join us. More holders will reduce the number of coins available and so the price will increase with little demand.
Activity: 52
It's Great to keep DV8 In your wallet, and you're Rewarded. And users can send BTC or LTC to their DV8 wallet and use it to buy DV8 without Having to use Exchange!

i think using exchanges for trading or buying the coins is good as we get all data in exchanges team as providing good platforms like crypto bridge and recently listed in injex exchange we have many options why to use wallet when team as provided good exchanges for investors . i think in future it will be listed in more exchanges also 
Blockchains can be built that require permission to read the information on the blockchain, that limit the parties who can transact on the blockchain and that set who can serve the network by writing new blocks into the chain
Activity: 130
There is a lot of amazing project, there are a lot of project everywhere there is no arguing with that, i straight to the point this project will be one of the intereating that has been created so far, i hope it will be one of the most successful in the industry, good luck and more power, god bless u team
hey guys what do you think about holding coins for long?
I think holding coins is good because we can make good money when the price is increase.
Pages:
Jump to: