Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 52. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Its nice to see the price of DV8 going up, especially as a lot of the market is red. Let's hope it continues in that direction!
Activity: 42
 A public blockchain network is completely open and anyone can join and participate in the network.
A private blockchain network requires an invitation and must be validated by either the network starter or by a set of rules put in place by the network starter.
DV8 is Proof Of Staking Coin and it is a good project, I have been following this project and its community for a recent time, with an interesting process in the staking and good rewards, I hope to see it soon to the moon, and more advanced.
Activity: 112
dv8 coin is a good mover for international trade between different countries. I have a great expectations about this coin.
Because they provide all the specifications needed for the customers.
DV8 brings a ‘never seen before’ feature in the wallet which is a unique feature to buy coins in the wallet itself!
This feature is only available for Bitcoin and Litecoin.
dv8 is a stable and rapidly developing project and the excellent team work. letting everyone take part in it. dv8 price is increasing day by day, just because of it's awesome community..
I know this coin is superb and its features are also too unique and its specifications are also good but why the value of the coin is decreasing?
Interesting concept of the project. This will be a fairly popular COIN after some time. After all, this is the way of earning for most people
DV8 coin running for these days without any fault, Rewards are coming in steadily. The investors and myself are very excited about this coin and its nice to be part of this team,but we should have good knowledge about this project when we are going invest it this.
Activity: 43
The plan really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge project based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the plan, to make it even larger.
It's Great to keep DV8 In your wallet, and you're Rewarded. And users can send BTC or LTC to their DV8 wallet and use it to buy DV8 without Having to use Exchange!
Activity: 82
Never sell your coins at low price . You just hold it  You set a target when you buy the coin and stick to it.you will be getting consistent stake rewards and i don't want to regret selling DV8 coins for cheap price and miss the profits
i think you are correct if we could wait for long time we can sell your coin for better price
Activity: 16
hey guys what do you think about holding coins for long?
if u hold the coin for long time u will get good interest by doing staking
and in upcoming days the price will go high
Activity: 98
I think dv8 also great for long-term investing, because he's got a lot of big investors and have high quality looks like it will survive in the future.
This coin will sure reach top in the future as it as unique features and the value will also raise in some days..
This coin has a strong team where if any one ask any doubt the members of the team will replay to there questions immediately.. This will certainly help the growth of the coin
Activity: 154
I am looking to see how this project will evolve future! looks interesting to me...
Activity: 70
DV8 coin has the best features n i never had seen before like this project this is really good n best..u can earn good profit there is no doubt on this..
Activity: 70
dv8 coin price is low because some people dump the dumping price that reason coin price also go low, wait coin price increase that time u will sell coin u get more profit and coin price also increase

People as no mind they dump as they wish
But don't worry buy coins for cheap price and stake and hold till the price of the coin increases
dv8 coin price is low because some people dump the dumping price that reason coin price also go low, wait coin price increase that time u will sell coin u get more profit and coin price also increase
Activity: 126
hey guys what do you think about holding coins for long?
Pages:
Jump to: