Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 55. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Buy buy buy!!! Its buying time guys. DV8 coin is hugely discounted. Buy and Hold for another 6 months and thank me later.
Activity: 112
yesterday purchased some dv8 coin..my question is when the staking will be start and when will i get rewards??
When you start to stake you should have more coins. If your having more coins you will get staked early.
If your having the lesser coin and go for staking you will be receiving the rewards little later. 
Activity: 14
I learned about DV8 in twitter, wallet, discord and Telegram were prepared and I was very impressed.  
Especially the community of Discord is active Always, The staff's correspondence was very good, I think that DV8 is a safe project.  
DV8 team looks like they know what they are doing. They have experience this this real of crypto and have stuff going good.  POS coins are great and i'm going to get me a bag of these babies. They got an exchange paid for already so i'm ready to get me a few soon.
Implementation of the project was good, Your content and communication are very helpful to connect the users who are interested to the same field. Happy to see this type of project..
Great to see that there are still plan that have a healthy approach.Locking those coins and releasing them gradually is so important and I am happy that this team is aware of that.
Activity: 28
To understand the inherent security risks in block chain technology, it’s important to understand
the difference between public and private block chains.
Hopefully our wishes will be came true soon.
I am completely confident that the project has clearly riding for success.
The most important way is make things clear information and well explained and details plans for the project.
dv8 has been created and developed by very strong team.
The team members have big dedication and have intention to keep supporting,
 keep the project moving forwards and reaching its original targets.
Seeing a lot of people supporting the project,it makes very happy and very happy to be in this project. I think it's continues the same
it will be number one coin in the top 10 in Crypto Bridge..
Activity: 42
the project is very and competent. As of now I think there is no official announcement of coins sale,
but if ever it will happened I am sure this very effective and make this project more attractive and popular.
With block-chain technology, the entire life-cycle of a trade execution, clearing and settlement  occurs at the trade stage. With a digital asset, trade is settlement, and the cryptographic keys and digital ownership they control can lower post-trade...
 DV8 COIN Wallet doesnt have any problem , its syncing smooth  Kiss
Activity: 154
How can I buy this coins? is there any special sites to buy coins??
You can buy coins in DV8 wallet itself and also buy in cryptobridge exchange...
dv8 coin is a  Exciting and different project. Happy to involve with dv8coin Excellent project. This will be a big hit in the world of crypto. Best wishes developers in future develop..!
Activity: 126
DV8 team looks like they know what they are doing. They have experience this this real of crypto and have stuff going good.  POS coins are great and i'm going to get me a bag of these babies. They got an exchange paid for already so i'm ready to get me a few soon.
Activity: 154
DV8 coin is one of the best crypto and the more you know about this project, the more you can get profit that is increasingly useful for your future. also dv8 is very promising project.
Activity: 56
Hey, Do you build a centralized crypto or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That's what's going to happen any way. If this is a fully centralized service I don't see it's long term viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard
The coin is developing very fast! It is evident that the project employs a professional team. I think that soon we will see new positive news, including, possibly, listing on new exchanges!
Activity: 98
I have understanded the coin have good unique  procedures do not trust with talk or activities of foolish people don't sell your coins
 just wait some time the coin price is increase definitely ....
Pages:
Jump to: