Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 56. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I have gone through with  the DV8  coin description. it is really good and  DV8 coin has a good option to stake the coins that is  "Staking Pool",
 in this more number of blocks will be hit rather solo staking, which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks.
Activity: 28
 Dv8 is primarily a high APR coin with superblocks at fixed intervals.
This feature is only available for Bitcoin and Lite coin in wallet which is a unique feature to buy coins in the wallet itself
Activity: 56
I am pretty concerned for the future, price is going down in recent weeks, I know market is not good, but there is no real recovery so need to check it out for this month.
Activity: 14
The investors should be aware of everything about projest before investing to it, there is a high risk and high reward attached to it, the way you plan for any project also important.People like to speculate but there are gainers and many losers.
Activity: 126
it is the better time to buy the coin as the value of the coin is very low may the value of the coin will increase in the future days
I'm a supporter of the coin and have held the coin since long and will continue to hold it as I too feel that it is long term coin and the features of the project is very good.
I think the basic fundamentals of this projects are great and i do believe in the long-term success of this project.
Activity: 154
what is synchronization ??

To the best of my knowledge, synchronizing is the process of downloading and verifying all previous transactions on the network.
Activity: 130
What is synchronizing can any one explain me about it... ??

Data synchronization technologies are designed to synchronize a single set of data between two or more devices, automatically copying changes back and forth. For example, a user's contact list on one mobile device can be synchronized with other mobile devices or computers.
Activity: 42
What is synchronizing can any one explain me about it... ??
Activity: 28
 In DV8 COIN premine or instamine is where the developer or developers don’t release the crypto currency in what can be considered a fair manner.
How can I buy this coins? is there any special sites to buy coins??
I believe and invest in the dv8 crypto currency, but this is for me an additional earnings and to devote only to crypto currency is very profitable..!
Activity: 14
In our DV8 coin we can only mint but we cannot mine the coin.first stake the coins and further exchange the coins
How does proof of stake is work in DV8 coin??
Activity: 112
I think the basic fundamentals of this projects are great and i do believe in the long-term success of this project.
Activity: 98
I have a Strong feeling, that soon the price of dv8 coin will Go HIGH! and those who didn't invest in this coin  will all get sick
Who Agrees?
Yes definitely...i am agree with you, the price is already increasing and it will recover soon, don't miss this opportunity, you will have the better life in future for sure. 
I think many people will participate in this plan. New concept with innovative technology and good scalability of the blockchain with the 0 fees transactions.
Just hold my dudes just hold it will bounce back hard. Don’t panic and sell now.
Activity: 154
Is both the bank and the cryptocurrency ledgers are the same??
nope both are very different, cryptocurrency ledgers are much secure and safety than banking ledger...
Pages:
Jump to: