Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 57. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
hold and keep buying more if you can this is only getting better dont worry about the price right  now
the only thing we need to focus on is the development of our tech and reaching  the dates on our roadmaps this is going  to explode.
when the time is right and I'm 100 percent sure it will just have patience and ride the wave .
because DV8 is here to dominate them all.
Activity: 42
This coin is good it will give fast and good returns when compared to another coins good choice for investment , this as good future
Activity: 15
what is the best time to buying the coins ? where we can buy the coins and what is the advantage of it ?? because
the coin price is low so that

this is right time to buy the coin because u can purchase the coin and hold it  the dv8 price is increase soon .....
u can by the coin in CB
Activity: 43
DV8 coin is one of the best crypto and the more you know about this project, the more you can get profit that is increasingly useful for your future. also dv8 is very promising project.
Activity: 70
I would personally like to invest in projects that have a long term future than a short term gain, for a short span. dv8 Coin,seems very promising to me to have a great future in the future run. Their flexibility of tool and security measures seems great.
Activity: 112
DV8 coin is going through development stage because now is the time world is adapting towards this coin and it's community getting to know how to face real world problems and negative impacts for a better and smoother future. Good day, team. For me the developers must not only address good news and good thing about the business but they must also address and fix those issues accused to them so that they can prove if ever all of this are wrong and they can continue doing more good updates about dispatch labs.
Activity: 98
Invest on dv8 coin it has good future and project is going on well.
Activity: 126
I am looking to see how this project will evolve future! looks interesting to me...
dv8   has built a strong community base in the past. Block chain projects in this field have bright prospects and deserve investors'expectations.

Yes a great community and a great dev team, I am there for long term...
dv8   has built a strong community base in the past. Block chain projects in this field have bright prospects and deserve investors'expectations.
Activity: 98
I hope the DV8 coin will bring more profit because it is having special features and specifications.
Investors can check out the coin's specs and make the investment here.
Activity: 22
Is both the bank and the cryptocurrency ledgers are the same??
As per my opinion DV8 coin is a very good coin which is giving the features to its investors. Where they are satisfied with the rewards and profit.
A passive income is surely earned through this coin.
Activity: 26
Mining is the processing where transactions is in the form of  digital currency system, in which the records of current transactions, known as a blocks, are added to the record of past transactions, known as the block chain.
mining is validating transaction for solving those hash function you mine new coins , and with hash function some transaction details and public keys will be there in blocks and this blocks will be verified by all p2p members and added to block chain
Activity: 28
I will hold my DV8 coin and will I  exchange it or sell it later. because has  i seen the price of the coin is getting increased from day to day and now maintaining consistence price I think I should  wait for some more days ofter getting increasing rate in market price I will sell them and those who are having coin please wait for the right movement. u have to wait for right moment so u can earn more profit as well, The plan is interesting and I think this is a good business for the investors. but many projects are in the market. I am sure with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this project.
Activity: 14
Implementation of the project was good, Your content and communication are very helpful to connect the users who are interested to the same field. Happy to see this type of project...!!!
Hopefully there is a rise in the price in the future, but don't know looking at the current state it looks as though its been sold off pretty heavily.
Activity: 42
there are many coins.but DV8 coin is available for cheap price in market and DV8 providers ton of features  for DV8 and the the team progress is really good team response is really good day by day more investors are investing in DV8 due to more buying. investors will get good returns faster...
Activity: 28
Block-chain technology allows us for the financial institutions to create peer to peer between each other.
Block chain technology serves safety than banking system ,that's why people now are using block chain technology to maintain accounts
And it creates a peer to peer exchange
So block chain can improve the finance system..
Activity: 14
Block-chain technology allows us for the financial institutions to create peer to peer between each other.
Pages:
Jump to: