Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 59. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It's great,DV8 COIN will have many interesting updates and proposals. The quality of its characteristics and the continuous advance is what makes this DV8 COIN great.
Activity: 42
I have a Strong feeling, that soon the price of dv8 coin will Go HIGH! and those who didn't invest in this coin  will all get sick
Who Agrees?
Activity: 112
Hello guys im staking for like 2 weeks day and night unstoppable but i aint got a single coin. Frankly i havent ever received a fraction. Can someone tell me why please? What am i doing wrong. My wallet is encrypted and unlock for staking. I have also checked in the console that is working. thoughts? thanks
I think your staking with lesser coins, the person who is having more coins gets his rewards early and later the person who is having the lesser coins will get his rewards. Wait for some more time and check it.
Activity: 84
Hello guys im staking for like 2 weeks day and night unstoppable but i aint got a single coin. Frankly i havent ever received a fraction. Can someone tell me why please? What am i doing wrong. My wallet is encrypted and unlock for staking. I have also checked in the console that is working. thoughts? thanks
Activity: 52
staking is a good process for earning income but not all coins are good for good for staking and do not provide what investors need this coin as provided good features for skaters with good ROI%
Activity: 98
Dv8 project is awesome where it is providing the necessity specifications to its investors.
hopefully project is worth and i'm satisfied with the project where i'm earning good income.
Dv8 coin is one of the most promising projects.I am confident too that it won't let us down because it has all the elements to be one of top altcoins this year, active devs, solid tech, huge community support. Just hold and get rewarded in the future.
DV8 coin is a nice chance to increase your profits. There are so many impressive projects that can’t find enough money to realize their ideas.
There are so many projects at this situation you have to make invest in a good project.
Activity: 28
DV8 is an exciting project, providing many features and services for users . of course this is a platform that will be much preferred. hopefully the team can make this project can be realized and achieve the expected target.
Activity: 56
i believe we can see the real value of dv8 when it gets listed on major exchanges. 
but right now, i hope the dev team continues to work hard to add more features to the coin so more people will see the advantage of using this coin over other coins.
I have a Strong feeling, that soon the price of dv8 coin will be rised and those who didn't invest in dv8 they will be losers.
It blows my mind how many features and ideas the Development team have in store for DV8 COIN. i am happy to be a part of this DV8 coin
Activity: 1064
Merit: 389
Duelbits
investing is upon investors and there needs and there capital ,there are cheap and costly coins in market , it depends how much can risk they can afford and how much profits they are targeting
For investors who are having less capital can buy this coin because it is in cheap price now and there is less risk of holding it as they can afford less risk
yes i aggree with you, but i seen at discord grup is not active, dv8 also got delis from stakinglab. i remember this coin is swap dv7, maybe we need dv9 or etc. dev needed to do more example make dv8 list on staking pools. i will make people who hold easy for stake with less capital
Activity: 154
guys i want to know that, what are the specification of dv8 coin??
Ticker: DV8
Algo: Scrypt
Block Time: 120 secs
Max Supply: 50,000,000,000
Premine: (0.1%) 50m coins
Maturity: 10 blocks
Min Maturity: 12 hours
Max Maturity: 2 days
investing is upon investors and there needs and there capital ,there are cheap and costly coins in market , it depends how much can risk they can afford and how much profits they are targeting
For investors who are having less capital can buy this coin because it is in cheap price now and there is less risk of holding it as they can afford less risk
guys i want to know that, what are the specification of dv8 coin??
Activity: 1064
Merit: 389
Duelbits
happy to see this coin still alive, not to bad volume also. any explain from dev for another exchange? cause that will be good for this coin
what do u mean by leadger ?
The decentralized control of each cryptocurrency works through distributed ledger technology, typically a blockchain, that serves as a public financial transaction database.                                                   
what do u mean by leadger? how it works
every time i am wondering about this coin and good results of dv8 coin work are clearly visible in the stability of the update wallet and the convenience of its use. A superbly debugged and customized dv8 with a very user-friendly interface
Pages:
Jump to: