Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 60. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Why the DV8 PRICE IS GETTING LOW
No worries it is common in coin trading market, and also price is recovering already. keep moving with positive hope, it will rock soon.... 
Activity: 42
Why the DV8 PRICE IS GETTING LOW
DV8 price is stable, it has shown it reached the bottom and getting ready to rise. I think that will occur in about 2 months if not before.
Meanwhile,let's get busy promoting DV8 on our social media networks, also let's invite friends and family to join,
 support and earn DV8.
There is no max or min coins to stake we have more coins means u will get stake hit fist
 stake with less coins means stake hit will get late
Activity: 42
Everything looks amazing! Really excited about this business, and as you saw I have already joined it quite some time ago. Definitely looking forward to seeing that this plan's demo platform in action
Activity: 154
I don't know how to make a wallet.
Where is wallet link?
DV8 has its own wallet and you can download the wallet. and you can get the wallet link in discord server itself.
Exactly ... Very deserving Smiley
Sadly some greedy people took advantage of free airdrops and are keeping project at hold.
Now we have lot of features coming. Dv8vault website launched 

This project is quite good. It is worth the effort of the team to have a great project. I am very disagree with greedy people and keep this project back haizz. thanks you have a great project so hopefully the project will be successful
Activity: 126
Exactly ... Very deserving Smiley
Sadly some greedy people took advantage of free airdrops and are keeping project at hold.
Now we have lot of features coming. Dv8vault website launched 
Activity: 70
It seems to me that this project really deserves attention and respect. It's a great team.
Activity: 130
It can be said that dv8 is receiving high praise from the community. Great features and especially high rewards will give owners of coin trust the same amount of capital invested in dv8. Buying and keeping LABH coins at this time will certainly make a good profit in the near future.
Activity: 56
Hey guys this coin is interesting and I have seen logo of his coin logo is vey nice and keep moving this...
The Dv8 coin  project was a hot one, and it has built a huge community base. Is the future worth looking forward to? The project team needs to work harder to bring huge returns to investors.
Activity: 14
I don't know how to make a wallet.
Where is wallet link?
The innovation of the project and the team work are very good.I don't know why the price won't go up.I have been following this project for a long time.And I also have some COINS.A better exchange may be needed to take off

It's simple. Some people got some free coins and they decided to sell. Listing on another exchange won't stop them from selling. A strong demand must be trigger by new announcements that shows the potential of dv8 coin . When people see the potential, they will hold for a higher value. Combine that with demand and the price will increase.

Agree, basic supply and demand, supply out weight demand because the weak hands are selling

It's difficult with the distribution method Dv8 coin is using as people are getting something for nothing and then taking profits as they do not care about the future of the coin. In time we should see growth but it will be a while I think.
Activity: 14
The project is under value at the moment , it have a very nice Community and the Team is awesome too.Just give it time.the main thing is that DV8 team was a success and carried out their plans.
Activity: 126
The innovation of the project and the team work are very good.I don't know why the price won't go up.I have been following this project for a long time.And I also have some COINS.A better exchange may be needed to take off

It's simple. Some people got some free coins and they decided to sell. Listing on another exchange won't stop them from selling. A strong demand must be trigger by new announcements that shows the potential of dv8 coin . When people see the potential, they will hold for a higher value. Combine that with demand and the price will increase.

Agree, basic supply and demand, supply out weight demand because the weak hands are selling

there are many coins in the crypto market offers a high profit.
investor should be aware before investing that which is best and have good project in future.
How come to know that which is best coin in cryptoworld??
Activity: 112
I would personally like to invest in projects that have a long term future than a short term gain, for a short span. dv8 Coin,seems very promising to me to have a great future in the future run. Their flexibility of tool and security measures seems great.
I have sold some btc while searching i found this coin more attractive so am decided to invest in this coin   
Its a good thinking because. There are a lot of projects but this one is special! I definitely recommend you to invest in this project.
Pages:
Jump to: