Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 58. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Dv8 coin has a great and very supportive community.The price will go higher and higher. Let's do it and make all our dream come true.
Activity: 14
The DV8 team is composed of experienced veterans in the crypto environment. We aim to create a open, helpful and transparent community of investors, using Discord as our community hub.
Activity: 28
DV8 team looks like they know what they are doing. They have experience this this real of crypto and have stuff going good.  POS coins are great and i'm going to get me a bag of these babies. They got an exchange paid for already so i'm ready to get me a few soon.
Happy to hear that DV8 coin has highly network security though records are distributed across the multiple area and system is regularly updated latest block, accessing any of the active node means acquiring the latest data.
Really excited by the ROI. It's going well.
Really impatient to see where this coin is gonna be listed after that.
This is a great project which need great exposure.
Great to see that there are still plan that have a healthy approach.Locking those tokens and releasing them gradually is so important and I am happy that this team is aware of that.
dv8 coin is a  Exciting and different project. Happy to involve with dv8 coin Excellent project. This will be a big hit in the world of crypto.Best wishes developers in future develop.
i dont know how to exchange this DV8 coin and pls someone help me to exchange
& i am not getting link of this coin..
Go through this link
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.DVB_BRIDGE.BTC
Activity: 42
i dont know how to exchange this DV8 coin and pls someone help me to exchange
& i am not getting link of this coin..
blockchain is an exceptional technology but how they going to create trust is the real deal.Huh
While the blockchain provides for a decentralized trusted approach to all its transactions, its ability to interact with off chain systems, as well as real people or identities is limited in today’s iteration. The notion of identities of people, businesses, and machines is absent from the blockchain in any meaningful way beyond the use of private/ public keys, so it is safe in transaction...!!!
blockchain is an exceptional technology but how they going to create trust is the real deal.Huh
Activity: 112
Before investing in any project you have to check out the facilities and features of the coin.
At present the DV8 coin is worth enough project, as it is giving all the needed features to its investors.
Activity: 56
Investors should be very careful with those ones and should have in-depth considerations before deciding to invest their money. Most of them are scam ones, part of them are real ones, and small part of them are good ones.but this a genuine one this is not like other coins
Good luck with your decision
The members of your team are really smart guys!
very intresting and good response from all .... and the project was awesome ...
i just read the whitepaper there is very helpfull information...
thank you ..
I am glad to see honest information on the project. Despite all difficulties which have affected team it is clear that the project develops in the right direction. I wish You good luck and I follow this project.
I will hold my DV8 coin and will I  exchange it or sell it later .
because has  i seen the price of the coin is getting increased from day to day and now maintaining consistence price I think I should  wait
for some more days ofter getting increasing rate in market price I will sell them and those who are having coin please wait for the right movement. u have to wait for right moment so u can earn more profit as well....
Nice to see this project i want join this project by reading the post i'm getting more hope to invest on this coin
 i want to start staking this coins in staking pool activity and see that this project will help me in the nearest future....
Activity: 98
Its great that Dv8 is having good resources and specs. It is having some kind of plans, strategies and goals.
It is also having a good team response.
Activity: 26
Hello guys im staking for like 2 weeks day and night unstoppable but i aint got a single coin. Frankly i havent ever received a fraction. Can someone tell me why please? What am i doing wrong. My wallet is encrypted and unlock for staking. I have also checked in the console that is working. thoughts? thanks
I think your staking with lesser coins, the person who is having more coins gets his rewards early and later the person who is having the lesser coins will get his rewards. Wait for some more time and check it.
i think this is the user mistake that many will do if you have did all things correctly your coins will be staking , and it may depend upon how much coin you hold also , have you done staking process correctly   
Although the introduction of their white paper is about dv8 coin which describes their work, how to became popular, etc. The project itself is the most important. Their goal and the benefits that people can have if ever they will participate to this project.
Pages:
Jump to: