Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 62. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I think the basic fundamentals of this projects are great and i do believe in the long-term success of this project.
i joined the dv8 coin few days back. Now i am staking and from day to day i am more and more impressed by the dv8 coin project.
Activity: 28
I would advise you now to buy DV8 coins. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future.The best step before making a decision in buying any coin, we must know the worst risk that will be received is the price of coins dropped drastically. My suggestion is better you invest in DV8 coin, because the price is more stable.
The market now has a lot of coin you can choose one of them to trade,so DV8 coin is the olny project is having a noise right now in market, many people are having an interest about DV8 coin. they are gathering information about it, and this is a good features for a project. Keep up the good work DV8 coin team. I do believe that this will be a successful coin.
hello every one i'm new to this project. can some one explain me about this project
I am glad that I invested in this business and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this idea is here to stay and really be one of the better project out there.
Activity: 56
Do we need to keep our computer on when staking  Huh
yes you must run your higher end computer system 24/7 , with proper internet connection in solo staking .

there is even some mobile wallet application where you can get the notifications of the transaction but you cannot stake in it
I highly recommend this business to my friends and relatives! They were so much delighted when I told them about it!
Devs are working hard and updating us every week on the progress!
Activity: 84
Do we need to keep our computer on when staking  Huh
Activity: 22
Can any one explain the POS Reward of this coin??

The reward scheme is done beautifully where,
POS Reward scheme as ”fixed” 1000% except blocks ending with:
77 – 10000%
33, 88 – 7500%
11, 55, 99 – 5000%
00, 22, 44, 66 – 2500%
12, 32, 42, 53, 62, 72, 82 – 2000%
02, 05, 08, 15, 18, 25, 28, 35, 38, 45, 48, 65, 68, 75, 85, 95 - 1500%
Can any one explain the POS Reward of this coin??
Keep Holding and am sure you will never regret it. dv8 coin has the potential to be the best cryptocurrency.

Although the introduction of their white paper is about dv8 coin which describes the whole project . The project itself is the best among the altcoins . Their goal and the benefits that have if ever they will participate to this project.
Hi team,  iam new to this crew,  this coin has a unique features and the coin spec is also interesting and I am with this team
Keep Holding and am sure you will never regret it. dv8 coin has the potential to be the best cryptocurrency.
A community is important so long as they actively participate in the growth of coin.  We have a strong foundation, and its growing.
Dv8 coinis is attracting new investors every day. every one getting good reward because this coins has high pos.
Activity: 70
dv8 coin development space is actually very good, Be patient and wait for the market to pick up. dv8 coins will give you a good ROI.
the price of the coin seems very low but there is no option for dumping the coins for loss.
waiting till the price go up
once invested in we should wait for target , we will not get profits straightly price fluctuation will be there we should have patience  coin price will reach target 
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
Still no answer......

So?

This:

Hello all,  I have a question if you can help me:

According to the ANN page:

The LABH team consists of experienced professionals in the POS environment.

..but I'm unable to find any info about who they are, neither here or on the webpage - can someone provide me with this info & make it available to everyone please?

I like to know who I'm investing my time/effort/money with.

Thanks.

So not a single one of the shill accounts here knows who the team is?  Not even the OP?

OK, maybe someone can explain why the DV8coin & LABHcoin sites use the exact same description.

Word for word:

Or why every single shill account here posts in both their threads?

Record breaking fake/shill count for these two threads too:

& a few more:

& a few more:

upload pictures
dv8 coin development space is actually very good, Be patient and wait for the market to pick up. dv8 coins will give you a good ROI.
the price of the coin seems very low but there is no option for dumping the coins for loss.
waiting till the price go up
what is the best time to buying the coins ? when we can buy the coins ?
now its is the good time to buy more DV8 coins the price is affordable,
buy as much as you can and hold in your wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: