Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Seed-ICO] Ufoodo - on demand food delivery - page 3. (Read 1941 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
And what exactly does this platform offer? I understand, it's about food, right? But what exactly does the team want to offer us?
The team offers a convenient service for food delivery. It works both with restaurants and with end users. That is, this platform is called to unite this with each other.
So this is a b2b solution? For those restaurants and institutions that do not want to create their own delivery from scratch, they can simply connect to this service and in the future work and do their dishes for delivery through this service, I understand it correctly?
Yes exactly. It combines the client, the restaurant and the courier. This is a whole network of interconnected protocols. Which ensures the functioning of this system. Here are realized all the features and specificity of this kind of activity. And all this works thanks to smart contracts.
That is, payment will also occur within the framework of this platform, right?  Huh
Oh sure. As far as I understand this will support not only the payment of tokens or pay-pal. But also the platform will support the connection of third-party payment systems. That is, it will be possible to use different payment options.
Can we say that this will also support fiat currency?
And what exactly does this platform offer? I understand, it's about food, right? But what exactly does the team want to offer us?
The team offers a convenient service for food delivery. It works both with restaurants and with end users. That is, this platform is called to unite this with each other.
So this is a b2b solution? For those restaurants and institutions that do not want to create their own delivery from scratch, they can simply connect to this service and in the future work and do their dishes for delivery through this service, I understand it correctly?
Yes exactly. It combines the client, the restaurant and the courier. This is a whole network of interconnected protocols. Which ensures the functioning of this system. Here are realized all the features and specificity of this kind of activity. And all this works thanks to smart contracts.
That is, payment will also occur within the framework of this platform, right?  Huh
Oh sure. As far as I understand this will support not only the payment of tokens or pay-pal. But also the platform will support the connection of third-party payment systems. That is, it will be possible to use different payment options.
Activity: 196
I saw and enjoyed many food delivery services, and they were almost the same in terms of usability and operational experience. What exactly is revolutionary and new can this software bring?
For the first time such a service uses blockchain technology and operates in a decentralized manner.
So what? what's the difference? This does not mean that the project brings something radically new to the market of these technologies.
Why did you decide that? This is a convenient platform that provides opportunities for many. Including opportunities for business. This is a decentralized service that ensures the operation of all nodes of the system.
I do not quite understand what you mean  Huh
Well, I'm talking about the fact that this is a single platform that combines drivers and couriers, cafe restaurants and various institutions and end-users. Everyone uses this product in the same way only in different directions.
In this regard, yes, a really interesting implementation. It is not just an agent of various establishments with links to contacts, but a really useful and convenient service for everyone. I agree. in this regard, this is really cool.
And besides, huge advantages in terms of payment. You can pay not only with crypto-currencies, but Fiat is also supported, and so on. It is very convenient.
Yes, I agree with that. You can confidently say. that this is a huge plus of this service.
Therefore, my project causes so much interest in the investment plan. And I will follow the further development of this.  Smiley
I saw and enjoyed many food delivery services, and they were almost the same in terms of usability and operational experience. What exactly is revolutionary and new can this software bring?
For the first time such a service uses blockchain technology and operates in a decentralized manner.
So what? what's the difference? This does not mean that the project brings something radically new to the market of these technologies.
Why did you decide that? This is a convenient platform that provides opportunities for many. Including opportunities for business. This is a decentralized service that ensures the operation of all nodes of the system.
Well, I'm talking about the fact that this is a single platform that combines drivers and couriers, cafe restaurants and various institutions and end-users. Everyone uses this product in the same way only in different directions.
In this regard, yes, a really interesting implementation. It is not just an agent of various establishments with links to contacts, but a really useful and convenient service for everyone. I agree. in this regard, this is really cool.
And besides, huge advantages in terms of payment. You can pay not only with crypto-currencies, but Fiat is also supported, and so on. It is very convenient.
Yes, I agree with that. You can confidently say. that this is a huge plus of this service.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
What do you think, and with what can the success of the project be linked, and its failure?

I think that a lot depends on the project team and on its members.

Do you have information about the project team and its participants? Share please. I also think to take part in the development of the project

I read the article before investing money. It said that the team is a large number of participants. Many of them took part in the creation of such major projects

Do you think that the fact that many participants took part in the creation of large projects will help in the creation of this project?

Oh sure. These people have a very big and good experience. This is very valuable in this area. I think that this will contribute to further growth and development
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
What do you think, and with what can the success of the project be linked, and its failure?

Do you have information about the project team and its participants? Share please. I also think to take part in the development of the project

I read the article before investing money. It said that the team is a large number of participants. Many of them took part in the creation of such major projects

Do you think that the fact that many participants took part in the creation of large projects will help in the creation of this project?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107

Pages:
Jump to: