Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Seed-ICO] Ufoodo - on demand food delivery - page 4. (Read 1941 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
What do you think, and with what can the success of the project be linked, and its failure?

I think that a lot depends on the project team and on its members.

Do you have information about the project team and its participants? Share please. I also think to take part in the development of the project
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
What do you think, and with what can the success of the project be linked, and its failure?

I think that a lot depends on the project team and on its members.
What do you think about the future of the project? How will it be and will the project be popular in the future?

I think so. I have high hopes for the development of the project

Why do you think so, have you invested in the development of the project already? I do not understand

Yes, I have invested a considerable amount in the development of the project and I hope that I can make money. For this, the project must be successful
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
What do you think about the future of the project? How will it be and will the project be popular in the future?

Why do you think so, have you invested in the development of the project already? I do not understand

Can you talk about this in the end? Or do you constantly send people to the official website?

And why can not people find information on their own? I believe that this is not so difficult

I agree, but if you are asked and asked to help and tell, why not help a person? Moreover, it is not so difficult for you

Do you want me to write about this? I understand correctly?

Yes, it could be nice. You have been asked to talk about something like this, while the same participant in the project, as we are with you. I believe that we need to help people.

I understood you. In general, you can promote the project, tell people about it and attract new members. On various platforms. For this you will receive tokens, which in the future can be sold or exchanged
Can you talk about this in the end? Or do you constantly send people to the official website?

And why can not people find information on their own? I believe that this is not so difficult

I agree, but if you are asked and asked to help and tell, why not help a person? Moreover, it is not so difficult for you

Yes, it could be nice. You have been asked to talk about something like this, while the same participant in the project, as we are with you. I believe that we need to help people.

Hey. Tell me, how can I participate in the bounty program of the project? What do I need to do?
You can do this very easily, read the terms of participation on the official website of the project

I visited the official website. I could not find any information on participating in the bounty program. In which block is it located?

On the official website, I saw yesterday an entire article, there is not a long search, I think you did not even look for
Hey. Tell me, how can I participate in the bounty program of the project? What do I need to do?
You can do this very easily, read the terms of participation on the official website of the project

I visited the official website. I could not find any information on participating in the bounty program. In which block is it located?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I think even if and will be introduced rent for ufoodo it will not be a problem, and most likely the fee will not be too high
In any case, the hard cap, the project is not too large , and there is no doubt that he will collect the necessary sum. And then we will really see whether the platform is in demand or not.
In theory you can argue long and what will be enough to see it live. Let's see how the price of the token will change a year after the launch of the platform.
Activity: 805
I think even if and will be introduced rent for ufoodo it will not be a problem, and most likely the fee will not be too high
In any case, the hard cap, the project is not too large , and there is no doubt that he will collect the necessary sum. And then we will really see whether the platform is in demand or not.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
Good idea, but how are you better than competitors?
To compete with your opponent should consider the opponent has limitations, then from that attack on weakness
Pages:
Jump to: