Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Seele is exploring the new peak of blockchain 4.0! - page 33. (Read 14117 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
This is just an experiment IMO, there is no proof this actually work, good to play around some idea but with so many projects branding themselves as blockchain 3.0 and no real success has been shown, now we are getting into blockchain 4.0, will be watching the project closely
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Really excited for this one, cannot wait to register and find out more details

Yes some information when we will be able to be listed would be great. But I think the dev is not that active in here
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I will follow your project!
Activity: 1
Really excited for this one, cannot wait to register and find out more details
Activity: 32
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Activity: 3
In our TG group we made a deep due-diligence and it seems like these guys are really what they are. This might be BIG. A better website with more information would be better though... I expected their whitepaper explains the how of things as well in more detail. So, we could be sure about how they will going to build it.
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
This surerly looks interesting.
I can't find any bounty, but you'll ever be willing to have whitepaper and website translated I'd like to reserve the Italian translation.

Looking forward to seeing the development of such an amazing project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
The hype must be real as this project if talked about more and more in the ICO telegram/slack groups. Could Seele be the next big thing?
Will follow closely. Good Luck!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
This project looks interesting  Wink

Do you have any bounty campaign?
Activity: 1
Their project is super complex. I´m very excited and hope they develop further - gonna keep an eye on them and invest ASAP!
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
there is no real projects that can be called blockchain 3.0, how can you call yourself 4.0? it is just hype and concept only, besides, i dont believe Chinese projects now, many of them are speculation game

I also think so, probably this hype project.

depends on your sight of the market.

Bitcoin 1
Ethereum 2
DAG 3
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
there is no real projects that can be called blockchain 3.0, how can you call yourself 4.0? it is just hype and concept only, besides, i dont believe Chinese projects now, many of them are speculation game

I also think so, probably this hype project.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
This is not a concept, It is real, we have passed verification.

What does that mean 'verification'. How did you verify?

I can't´t even sign up on the homepage.

Hopefully they release more infos about the project (GitHub) etc soon. They're quite active on twitter though
Activity: 3
Asked about the patents of the founder Dr. Bi Wei but not a good answer yet. They said that the information about patents not released. How so? Huh

https://preview.ibb.co/gucxtm/IMAGE_2018_01_31_10_08_47.jpg
Activity: 69
  i will wait to see the updated information, i am excited about this project Kiss Kiss Kiss
Merit: 12
Blockchain 4.0??Are u serious??
The blockchain 3.0 is just beginning!
Your concept is a little too advanced!
Do your team have any products??
Or,Any code repository on the Github??
Talk is cheap,show us code!
Activity: 560
Activity: 5
Do you guys have any material from your recent visit to Davos?
Pages:
Jump to: