Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Seele is exploring the new peak of blockchain 4.0! - page 35. (Read 14117 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
If you are interested in seele, you can get more information on our website, including the introduction of scientists.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Airdrop?
Activity: 439
Merit: 100
Could you give us any Linkedin profiles of your devs?
This is not a concept, It is real, we have passed verification.
Activity: 4
Looks interesting!!
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
That is revolutionary idea I hope this bring very big change into this ecosystem. I would like to follow this project to let know how you will move forward this project.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
badly that I can not register on the site, just can not subscribe to updates ... just removed the site to itself in bookmarks

https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/956465430780096512
Activity: 394
i like Phore
how can i join this net?
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Is this still an idea that is currently being research or have you made any considerable progress that is worth mentioning yet? For now it is of course quite easy to tag your concept with the term "blockchain 4.0", but I guess it remains to be seen whether you can actually deliver superior tech or not.
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
cool, it was so excited. and I want to reserve a space for telegram and signature bounty, thanks
\so what next milestone ?
Wher is my wallet  Grin Huh
Activity: 158
profittrailer.cn
cool, it was so excited. and I want to reserve a space for telegram and signature bounty, thanks
Activity: 560
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
If the current Internet can not cope, you first probably need to do a project on high-speed Internet access. And then think about the blockchain 4.0
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
This seems to be a revolutionary idea in the making... Would love to follow this...
Pages:
Jump to: