Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SegWit2X] Together we will see a business through. - page 2. (Read 53331 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
i think supply is unlimited to infinite

SegWit2x Mercados
#   Fonte   Par   Volume (24h)   Preço   Volume (%)   Categoria   Tipo de taxa   Atualizado
1   Graviex Graviex   B2X/BTC   $66   $0,000004   75,66%   Spot   Percentage   Recentemente
2   Negocie Coins Negocie Coins   B2X/BRL   $21   $0,000080   24,34%   Spot   Percentage   Recentemente

https://coinmarketcap.com/pt-br/currencies/segwit2x/#markets

Viewing SegWit2x
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
1 sat?

how many coins for total  ?
Activity: 53
SegWit2X (B2X) POOL

Bitcoin-Pool.fr
Pool Fee 2%

Code:
-o stratum+tcp:// bitcoin-pool.fr:3533 -u [-p c=B2X]

Pool host: bitcoin-pool.fr
Pool port: 3533
Pool user: Your_Wallet_Address
Pool pass: x
Fee: 2%

Activity: 30
B2X DELISTED IN EXRATES

IN GRAVIEX YOU CAN NOT SELL ONLY BUY IN PRICE 0,1 SATOSHI.

B2X DIED!!!
WHAT IS HAPPENNING?

https://b2x-segwit.com/news/article/52

Jan. 24, 2019, 6 a.m.
Bitcoin Segwit2X: history, modern realities, and prospects
Bitcoin is the first and most popular cryptocurrency. Conceived by Satoshi Nakamoto over 10 years ago, it is a symbol of integrity, decentralization and true democracy. However, like most flagship products, it is not without flaws, revealed during operation:

Bitcoin does not scale well.
It has a large commission fee and its transactions are slow.
Bitcoin Segwit2X was designed to solve these problems. The hard fork took place in December last year.

History
Officially, the community started to talk about the hard fork of the Bitcoin blockchain at the conference “Big Apple” in May 2017. The participants discussed the question of such a small block size and what to do to stabilize the situation.

It was unanimously decided to modify the protocol. Many teams were eager to create the perfect solution. It seemed that the future was predetermined…

B2X was scheduled for November last year, but at the end of autumn, it was not the right time for its introduction. Miners poorly supported the second phase of the protocol update. Segwit popularizers, including Jihan Wu and Jeff Garzik, refused to continue working on the project.

Their initiative was supported by a new team because in the early August Segwit did not solve the main cryptocurrency problem - a disastrously small block size.

The second phase of the hard fork took place on block 501451 on December 28th, 2017. The new coin was named BX2 and was supported by many leading exchanges including EXRATES, HitBTC, and YObit.

B2X Now
The coin was created thanks to the efforts of enthusiasts. According to the initial data, only three people worked on the hard fork. Despite this, a B2X wallet appeared in the current year, while hybrid mining was introduced as well, and the coin hit the listing of new exchanges.

The project was supported by several leading mining pools. It has undeniable advantages, including high transaction speed and increased block size.

Now it’s not hard to return its status. Therefore, a year after the hard fork took place, it was decided to restart the project in December 2018.

Prospects
Today is the best time to restart the project again. 2018 was difficult for cryptocurrency as high volatility and active regulation did not leave much to any chance of growth and development. But in this troubled time, the strongest and most motivated teams survived.

These are the guys who work on B2X. They decided to put it all on the things that are the most valuable for any crypto project - miners, crypto exchange, as well as traders.

Practical use of B2X will allow conducting transactions faster than in the original Bitcoin blockchain. All unnecessary information passes through the network-add-in, allowing the blockchain to quickly form new blocks.

Thanks to this, it is really convenient to order a cup of coffee in a coffee shop or pay for an order in an online store with B2X. The coin also has investment potential.

2019 has come. The team plans to create a new development strategy which will allow to overcome the difficult period for all cryptocurrency projects and become a truly effective and stable project.

Now Block Explorer is being updated, and this can cause difficulties with input and output on the exchanges. In the near future, the Block Explorer will return to normal mode, and till then we will keep you informed. We’d like to remind you that wallets are working in normal mode.
Activity: 21
This whole coin is nothing but a scam
этo мaнeтa дacт o ceбe eщe знaть
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
This whole coin is nothing but a scam
Activity: 72
HEY

HEY

HEY

THEY SAY IN BEGINNING

THERE IS NO SCAMMM

NO

NO

NO

AND

THEY SAY

WE WILL CREATE THE PERFECT BITCOIN

BITCONE

BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ECTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

THE GUY WHO BOUGHT 85 0000 DOLLARS OF THIS SHIT COIN

GOD BLESS HIM

PLEASE

SO YOUNG

AND FRESH........
THE TEAM HAD HIDEN THE HARDFORK TO CHANGE THEIR BLOCKCHAIN TO 100.000.000.000 (100 bil token) to fraud you.

that IS WHY THEY CLOSED EXPLORER BLOCKCHAIN AT http://explorer.b2x-segwit.io/ FOR HIDING THE TRUTH THAT B2X will fraud you.

It is pitied for ALL WHO HAD BEEN FRAUDED BY THIS TEAM.
EVERYBODY,

B2X now have 2 website and 2 team dev:

https://b2x-segwit.io/
and
https://b2x-segwit.com

Activity: 89
this is the most frightening price chart ive seen next to bit connect thus far,   dont know how accurate it is but damn!  wtf happened here?  looks like pure obliteration of any value and is now dead man walking Shocked   
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
What does mean that B2X is listed on Novaexchange?
I think it's good sign!!!  Cool
In a way, yes, because this newexchange is very obscure and interesting, this situation means that there are still jobs in B2X even though everything has been forgotten.
Activity: 459
Merit: 100
What does mean that B2X is listed on Novaexchange?
I think it's good sign!!!  Cool
legendary
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019. B2X I WILL SUPPORT YOUR. DONT WORRY AND NEVER GIVE UP. HAPPY NEW YEAR B2X COIN. WE GO TO MOON SOON IN 2019 .THANK AT ALL.

and pigs are going to fly!!!

what do your think about your. ?pirate ? just comment and think bad . your should go to sea and fly with whale,sharp... dont appear here anytime.

Yea OK sock puppet

Should I be impressed?
Activity: 40
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019. B2X I WILL SUPPORT YOUR. DONT WORRY AND NEVER GIVE UP. HAPPY NEW YEAR B2X COIN. WE GO TO MOON SOON IN 2019 .THANK AT ALL.

what do your think about your. ?pirate ? just comment and think bad . your should go to sea and fly with whale,sharp... dont appear here anytime.

Yea OK sock puppet
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2721495324743016&set=a.1589342597958300&type=3&eid=ARA-bYvnI4vzu_mvZFO5p0sQ5gNSZ96ro6nzhY5-cbD1UeA4JnUkP8yTlhGWnC5RWkFrUtbfyMxq5yWo
legendary

Yea OK sock puppet

legendary

The explorer B2X does not work. They may primine again, so It is dumped when all market are pumping  Grin Grin Grin
i dont know any information about b2x . but i belive it. will 1-2 usd. when btc 20.000 usd again.hey. an quang. we will be rich-kid.
Pages:
Jump to: