Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SegWit2X] Together we will see a business through. - page 3. (Read 53325 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
The explorer B2X does not work. They may primine again, so It is dumped when all market are pumping  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 13
I have read a little about this project, what do you mean about, "all BTC holders will receive not only B2X in a ratio of 1 to 1"?

in my opinion this project will hold a system like Hardfork like BTC to BCH last year
Activity: 9
I have read a little about this project, what do you mean about, "all BTC holders will receive not only B2X in a ratio of 1 to 1"?
B2X team devc where are you?

explorer segwit 2x was died???
Activity: 40
B2X now is cheaper than Dogecoin. It is 47 satoshi while dogecoin is 60 satoshi.
B2X now I think it will be up surely. Because it is too cheap. It can be reach 1000 satoshi ha ha!!!

In your friggan' dreams it will

in the world of cryptocurrency gambler. if bitcoin 50k usd. i bet with your b2x 1-3 usd. play or not.?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
B2X now is cheaper than Dogecoin. It is 47 satoshi while dogecoin is 60 satoshi.
B2X now I think it will be up surely. Because it is too cheap. It can be reach 1000 satoshi ha ha!!!

In your friggan' dreams it will
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 10

http://hashbook.net

SegWit2x mining and payouts!

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://mine.hashbook.net:3533 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=B2X,d=64

Promo 0% mining fee by the end of 7th January 2019
Stratum is Nicehash and MiningRigRental compatible!

ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hashbooknet-pool-x11-soon-others-algos-most-profitable-5075948
Activity: 40
Bottom line is this block chain is going to be mined out very soon. Really if some smart people wanted to start developing a light wallet this currency could work out after all the fooling around that has happened.
hey. community i want connect to team netw0rk .will be support b2x. let tell me know about it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Hi guys, does anyone know anything about the project, is it developing or has it sunk into non-being?

If you take the time to read the whole thread you will see that there is nothing happening here. It was a scam that a lot of people fell for and some people made a lot of $$$.
Activity: 11
Activity: 5
Bottom line is this block chain is going to be mined out very soon. Really if some smart people wanted to start developing a light wallet this currency could work out after all the fooling around that has happened.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Hi Community, It Seems like a developer from the community should take this project over.
Telegram Admin is no help. No one knows what the so called dev is doing.He doesn't post updates.
Maybe someone from the community can take over this project.

Huh
Very good and fast response in every crisis that exists.
If the team from Segwit2X is not always updated, then just be prepared to lose to the other coins.
Activity: 5
I do like this project, supported the project for around 6 months with mining services. B2X needs NEW devs!! IMHO
Activity: 31
Hi Community, It Seems like a developer from the community should take this project over.
Telegram Admin is no help. No one knows what the so called dev is doing.He doesn't post updates.
Maybe someone from the community can take over this project.

Huh
Activity: 588
List of SegWit2X mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/segwit2x
Activity: 517
Merit: 10
Blocking future
Hi guys, does anyone know anything about the project, is it developing or has it sunk into non-being?
Activity: 140
This coin has been listed on @CoinMarketDaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @CoinMarketDaddy (CMD) and visit

B2X Market & Trading Data

Volume (24h)            $ 35.4K   
Maximum Supply    21,000,000
Price %(1h)            0.38%
Price %(24h)            3.83%
Price %(7d)              -31.33%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/coin/segwit2x/b2x/
Pages:
Jump to: