Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 215. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Is Shift an exact clone of Ethereum? Is there a comparison of the two coin specs?
Thanks 
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Any updates or progress to report still pretty quiet in here

The top wallets are still growing
Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
game over?

I haven't been able to get in contact with main dev for some time. However he did warn us that as he takes a medical absence there might be periods of no communication and last time we spoke he seemed to be working on this as he could/was allowed to.

Still here. Getting better with time.

Well rest up hope you get better soon, preferably before #altsareback LOL
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
game over?

I haven't been able to get in contact with main dev for some time. However he did warn us that as he takes a medical absence there might be periods of no communication and last time we spoke he seemed to be working on this as he could/was allowed to.

Yea i dont believe the team would just drop everything after the work put into it. But then again this is crypto lol, been buying all the way down so a gamble on my part.

Would like to see the block explorer going, devs if u guys need some help with PR or marketing let me know more than willing to help.

Absolutely. Have to fix the code for the block explorer. Now people have no clue on how things look regarding funds.
The Shift Team
game over?

Still here. Getting better with time.

game over?

Yea i dont believe the team would just drop everything after the work put into it. But then again this is crypto lol, been buying all the way down so a gamble on my part.

Would like to see the block explorer going, devs if u guys need some help with PR or marketing let me know more than willing to help.
Activity: 840
game over?

Activity: 311
Merit: 250
Any updates or progress to report still pretty quiet in here
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
So what are we doing about the explorer? i saw a few good amount of different options.

We have decided to start working on our own version of the block explorer. We can host it on the website when it goes online.

Sorry for the silence, we are still here working on new features!

Will be nice having a new block explorer up looking forward to it
legendary
Activity: 1008
well is a good time to pick some up for a cheap price.
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
now shift is worth more just because the btc price
Activity: 458
So what are we doing about the explorer? i saw a few good amount of different options.

We have decided to start working on our own version of the block explorer. We can host it on the website when it goes online.

Good to hear. Any hint on the features?
Price keeps falling Sad but it's true for every alt at the moment. And this coin has never had its pump. Sooner or later, it will hopefully.

Why da fuck you all sayin how alts are losing value?
so not true - take a look on coinmarketcap - most of them are rising

Yeah sorry, I wanted to say "most", and I'm focused on Poloniex mainly. There are always some winners and losers anyway.
The Shift Team

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Price keeps falling Sad but it's true for every alt at the moment. And this coin has never had its pump. Sooner or later, it will hopefully.

Why da fuck you all sayin how alts are losing value?
so not true - take a look on coinmarketcap - most of them are rising

Yea seems we have a good community/support willing to help out. Just need to get things going one thing at a time. Willing to put .04 towards .2 needed for explorer
legendary
Activity: 1036
Thug for life!
Activity: 476
I noticed that after the last update has increased the stability is good  Smiley
Jump to: