Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 212. (Read 547569 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Any news dev?

Starting to get better, will soon start devel again. But the thing is, WE HAD A VERY SMALL PREMINE, ALL IS SPENT. In other words, we should not had such a low premine, but the community wanted it. Now we cant pay for nothing. Cant even pay for a block explorer. Cant pay for hosting expenses... etc etc

And to be honest.. i dont feel investing much time if im not getting paid. Its that simple. We cant even pay our former designer. This was a good project, but the premine was very very very low. This is what happens when a community asking for a non existing premine. And no, we have no mining gear.

Stop whining and just go away. When you start doing something like this, you must support it no matter what, because there are people who invest money in your idea (or whatever). If you are serious enough, you can buy thousands of SHIFT for pennies, deliver and make some profit. It's that simple!

OR, you can shut the fuck up and leave this thread. Cunt. You have done nothing that benefits crypto in general, no dev, no ideas. You are a sheep. Now follow, lead or shut up:)

What I have done or not is not relevant. It is you who are failing people, not me.

P.S. I'll pass your manner of speaking to me. Take care, MAN!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Any news dev?

Starting to get better, will soon start devel again. But the thing is, WE HAD A VERY SMALL PREMINE, ALL IS SPENT. In other words, we should not had such a low premine, but the community wanted it. Now we cant pay for nothing. Cant even pay for a block explorer. Cant pay for hosting expenses... etc etc

And to be honest.. i dont feel investing much time if im not getting paid. Its that simple. We cant even pay our former designer. This was a good project, but the premine was very very very low. This is what happens when a community asking for a non existing premine. And no, we have no mining gear.

Stop whining and just go away. When you start doing something like this, you must support it no matter what, because there are people who invest money in your idea (or whatever). If you are serious enough, you can buy thousands of SHIFT for pennies, deliver and make some profit. It's that simple!
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
Any news dev?

Activity: 458
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
pool ? or how mining solo.... suprnova is down
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Is everything OK with the pool ?

Cronjob was stuck, it's catching up now, give it a few moments.
thank you Wink I wrote you message 2 days ago.

ugh sorry, I probably was at dinner with the family, x-mas dinner.. I'm probably 20 pounds heavier now Wink

If you have something important, try to write me on Twitter, it's probably the quickest way.

thanks !

A Cronjob was stuck, it's catching up now, give it a few moments.

ugh sorry, I probably was at dinner with the family, x-mas dinner.. I'm probably 20 pounds heavier now Wink

If you have something important, try to write me on Twitter, it's probably the quickest way.

thanks !

Still fixing shift pool? Can I mine without loosing coins ?

It's fixed, but it takes some time until all blocks are processed, it will catch up eventually.

Yes, mining is safe
Activity: 311

Cronjob was stuck, it's catching up now, give it a few moments.

thanks !

thanks !

Still fixing shift pool? Can I mine without loosing coins ?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Sorry for thbe question but how much coins can i wait to mine daily with an Mobile i7? it is worth actually?

thanks

thanks !

lol, me too Wink

legendary

thanks !

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
It would be good to hand over this project to another developer.. at least for a while so progress could be made. Why not ask Ethereum team to take this as a pet project of some sort Smiley

I think this could be cool testing platform for wilder ideas for example!

Basically shouldn`t ETH or EXP features go hand in hand with shift..?
We could see 300k in no time if this train could just leave the station at last

This sounds like what the SHIFT dev has planned. Once Casper, the proof-of-stake mining protocol, is developed for ETH on a test net then SHF is going to make those PoS changes on the live SHF network.

This coin is working well. There isn't much to do other than mine the coin and load up on cheap PoW mined coins. This is probably the best coin to be mining if you have GPUs.

No need to develop DApps yet. Rumor has it that the current Ethereum contract language is not scalable and will have to be fully re-developed. DApps will not be forward compatible, meaning old DApps won't work on the new Ethereum.

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
It still does exp was under the radar and then boom.
Activity: 840
wow this was going so good now is just lots of silence  Angry

With Expanse pumping, sure would be nice to see a christmas miracle with a dev team return full steam ahead.  

Yeah that would be nice, this had so much potential.
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
wow this was going so good now is just lots of silence  Angry

With Expanse pumping, sure would be nice to see a christmas miracle with a dev team return full steam ahead.  
legendary
Activity: 1008
wow this was going so good now is just lots of silence  Angry
HzE
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Dev.. theres like two options basically. Hand over the project in to better hands or SHIFT will quite soon get delisted from bittrex because theres not enough volume =/
HzE
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
It would be good to hand over this project to another developer.. at least for a while so progress could be made. Why not ask Ethereum team to take this as a pet project of some sort Smiley

I think this could be cool testing platform for wilder ideas for example!

Basically shouldn`t ETH or EXP features go hand in hand with shift..?
We could see 300k in no time if this train could just leave the station at last

Highly unlikely that they want to be a part of this project. They have their own development to attend to. Ethereum is the core of Shift, their focus is on the "core". EXP is running their own race.

Regards

Just ask will ya.. Theres other capable dev teams as well. Now we dont have even working blockexplorer and nothing is happening.
Jump to: