Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 214. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Like I said, as soon as they start claiming some sort of psychological bullshit illness, it's probably a scam.

Not surprising, 99% of all new altcoins this year where a scam. It does not make any sense to replace bitcoin with all these supermegagamechangingturboaltcoins with all their bells and whistles.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
"SHF looking good!"

Said no one ever.

Jesus Christ donkeyballs. This dev is even worse than the Saturn² and NMB ones combined. You can't get a bigger insult there buddy.

I mean, the NMB dev was some fucking Brazilian dude with leprosy and a hairy gf. And yet you seem able to beat that son of a bitch.

Good job buddy, good job.

Of course, if this coin ever pumps I didn't say anything. Don't wanna have a fight with Satoshi² 
legendary
Okay, i'm looking to take this coin over. Who's joining me?

I need a:

- dev
- designer
- someone who holds the premine (that would be me)
- manager (me as well)

Together we can make this work people!

Now all they need to do is send me the premine and we're set.

Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

This is a working coin. It's a good time to buy/mine coins. This is a Proof-of-Work coins so of course there will be loads of coins to dump every day.

Remember... the coin dev doesn't get paid. Obviously he isn't going to work every day or even every week. Plus, there is nothing for him to do but wait until Ethereum releases Casper the Proof-of-Stake implementation of Ethereum.

You guys are all crazy and demanding. This is an open source project. If you want development then ask the dev for some bounties and try to get out an update. Also, remember the dev only has 200,000 SHF which is only worth a whopping 1.06 BTC or $400 USD!

The dev isn't your slave because you bought some open source coins. There was no guarantee of work.

Can you all really not wait 1 year? I think the dev is in university. Maybe between semesters they will have time to do some work and get up a simple block explorer.

I agree with that outlook, I get it that real life things happen. This was never a 24/7 project development wise but would still like to see some progress as me move alone. The first step would def be a block explorer and some new updates/marketing push.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

This is a working coin. It's a good time to buy/mine coins. This is a Proof-of-Work coins so of course there will be loads of coins to dump every day.

Remember... the coin dev doesn't get paid. Obviously he isn't going to work every day or even every week. Plus, there is nothing for him to do but wait until Ethereum releases Casper the Proof-of-Stake implementation of Ethereum.

You guys are all crazy and demanding. This is an open source project. If you want development then ask the dev for some bounties and try to get out an update. Also, remember the dev only has 200,000 SHF which is only worth a whopping 1.06 BTC or $400 USD!

The dev isn't your slave because you bought some open source coins. There was no guarantee of work.

Can you all really not wait 1 year? I think the dev is in university. Maybe between semesters they will have time to do some work and get up a simple block explorer.

legendary
Activity: 1899
Merit: 1024
There is no major problem with coin and never was, just devs are silent.......
this coin need more active development, marketing, etc
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
From the very start of this coin it was very hard to mine solo, The wallets lost coins mined!  you had to watch it to see it happen, 2000 coins would drop to 150 etc in the blink of the eye, if the wallet froze and you had to restart it the coins would disappear.

They did not want to know about it!

Even on this current version it can happen.

I stopped mining weeks ago, went from 1200 coins a day to 3000 coins!   funny now its spewing out the coins when mining but they are worth nothing!

Why is this kind of blush still allowed !

we need a verification process to ensure the fraudster cant get away with mouthing off bullshit and using the I must hide my identify crap out.
legendary
It dumped to 300 satoshi's. Congratulations! You dev, are an enormous horse-fallus.
Thanks for nothing. First ETH scam.

Couldn't mine it in the beginning, got rekt because ocminer didn't put up a scrypt pool for it and now this. Thank you. Thank you!
Hey dev,
Stop to be a good samaritan in front of your community and a fu****g scammer behind.
Respect investors and yourself as man.

I feel your pain, still have faith in the project but is disappointing we dont have an explorer up yet. Seems we have a pretty strong community who was willing to pitch in for one, but nothing came about it.

It really is a shame that not a lot is happening, maybe I'm falling for this as much as everyone else here but the main dev did seem quite genuine and had a legitimate reason for his absence. Whenever the subject of his health was bought up in slack, he always had an answer that I personally believe was legtimate and honest. So honestly I have no idea whats happening here but I still have faith he's working in some capacity on his node idea. Taking away my bias for his issues, I would proceed with caution.
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
Hey dev,
Stop to be a good samaritan in front of your community and a fu****g scammer behind.
Respect investors and yourself as man.

I feel your pain, still have faith in the project but is disappointing we dont have an explorer up yet. Seems we have a pretty strong community who was willing to pitch in for one, but nothing came about it.
legendary
Dev is a big scammer. 1st ETH fork my waxxed ass.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
still no blockexplorer! SHAME!

Yep, there should really work on that.Also, there should make some promotion with this coin after they get the blockexplorer...twitter,giveaways,advertising,some news on altcoin focused popular sites and so on...
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
still no blockexplorer! SHAME!
Activity: 462

Being the first clone is impressive. It shows the ability to read and understand the code.

The next clones aren't as impressive as they can do a simple code comparison to see what needs to be changed to create a new coin.

Yea, except they have devs who respond and a block explorer.

SHIFT has nothing at this point but a running blockchain.

Hey NextGenCrypto,

a custom block explorer is the first item on our list. At current prices we would have to sell ~25000 SHF every month to keep the rental up and running. It's just not viable. Add to that the payment for the nodes and we'd burn through the premine pretty fast.

If you want you can donate to fund at least another month of uptime for the "old" block explorer as a temporary solution. So far we have a pledge of 0.05 from one person. We will contribute some of our own private funds too of course.

Our developers not being responsive is due to some personal issues they both have. Sadly developing a non profit crypto doesn't pay the bills. But they check in regularly here and with me. It's not an ideal situation but one we have to deal with at the moment. Since there are no major concerns with the network there's no need for any urgency.

Just hang in there a little bit longer, we'll be running full steam again eventually Smiley

I totally get it.  I already commented in the past that I would contribute to an explorer being set up.
Activity: 364

Being the first clone is impressive. It shows the ability to read and understand the code.

The next clones aren't as impressive as they can do a simple code comparison to see what needs to be changed to create a new coin.

Hey NextGenCrypto,

a custom block explorer is the first item on our list. At current prices we would have to sell ~25000 SHF every month to keep the rental up and running. It's just not viable. Add to that the payment for the nodes and we'd burn through the premine pretty fast.

If you want you can donate to fund at least another month of uptime for the "old" block explorer as a temporary solution. So far we have a pledge of 0.05 from one person. We will contribute some of our own private funds too of course.

Our developers not being responsive is due to some personal issues they both have. Sadly developing a non profit crypto doesn't pay the bills. But they check in regularly here and with me. It's not an ideal situation but one we have to deal with at the moment. Since there are no major concerns with the network there's no need for any urgency.

Just hang in there a little bit longer, we'll be running full steam again eventually Smiley

Activity: 462

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Activity: 364
Is Shift an exact clone of Ethereum? Is there a comparison of the two coin specs?
Thanks 

Hi,

SHF is the first alternative fork of ETH but it's not an exact clone. While we share e.g. the mining algorithm or a lot of the overall code base, SHF differs for example in terms of distribution pattern. We also had the first ever GUI wallet for any ETH based coin (that includes Ethereum) and have other features in planning (Shiftnodes, SQLDB support, etc.).

Hope this answers your questions Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
a lot of silence going around here!!!
legendary
Activity: 1899
Merit: 1024
Is Shift an exact clone of Ethereum? Is there a comparison of the two coin specs?
Thanks 

A lot less premine, also volume cap of 2-4M or so?
Jump to: