Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 213. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
It would be good to hand over this project to another developer.. at least for a while so progress could be made. Why not ask Ethereum team to take this as a pet project of some sort Smiley

I think this could be cool testing platform for wilder ideas for example!

Basically shouldn`t ETH or EXP features go hand in hand with shift..?
We could see 300k in no time if this train could just leave the station at last

Highly unlikely that they want to be a part of this project. They have their own development to attend to. Ethereum is the core of Shift, their focus is on the "core". EXP is running their own race.

Regards
HzE
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
It would be good to hand over this project to another developer.. at least for a while so progress could be made. Why not ask Ethereum team to take this as a pet project of some sort Smiley

I think this could be cool testing platform for wilder ideas for example!

Basically shouldn`t ETH or EXP features go hand in hand with shift..?
We could see 300k in no time if this train could just leave the station at last
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Still here. Still sick. Major depression.. maybe start coding again will help me with this, activate the brain. Im really sorry guys, it was never meant to be like this, its just happened.

The amount of money we made off of this, is quite large, relative to the amount of money "leaving" investor's pockets. It is very very small percentage. If it was large, I think we would see the Chines government crack down on this coin.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Still here. Still sick. Major depression.. maybe start coding again will help me with this, activate the brain. Im really sorry guys, it was never meant to be like this, its just happened.

I've heard that the best cure for depression is to publicly burn the premine.

Or just dump the premine on the market  Grin Could give a good show.
legendary
Activity: 1008

Come on, it's worth almost nothing now. They have earned the right to profit from their premine if they keep working on it.
Besides, that the only way to give it value now.

so i guess the dev is gonna let this die out, nothing much has been updated.
Activity: 458
Merit: 250

Come on, it's worth almost nothing now. They have earned the right to profit from their premine if they keep working on it.
Besides, that the only way to give it value now.
Activity: 354
Merit: 252

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
what are the plans for shift - is this going developed or not

-samsunk
snip

Welcome back Teka!

I thought you were involved with XCurrency, doing secret things on Slack and stuff.

Are you still pushing XC and Blocknet, or did the failure of that scam drive you out of the crypto game for your extended absence?

Hello,

Firstly thanks for quoting that, luckily I got out of this at the right time and was merely involved as a supporter. When it comes to XC and Blocknet, I believe in Dans coding ability but thats all Im willing to say as I'm not in the business of starting arguments.

legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
another fail for my business, I hold because selling will give me a loss anyway
legendary
Activity: 1008
SO whats new around here ? are we still in need of a explorer?.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Well Im officially back in the crypto game with this coin, don't let me down.  Tongue

Welcome back Teka!

I thought you were involved with XCurrency, doing secret things on Slack and stuff.

Are you still pushing XC and Blocknet, or did the failure of that scam drive you out of the crypto game for your extended absence?

If there is any bounty left, this user may be able to help build a block explorer:
@altsheets

good to know hopefully can get something going.. Really had potential

Actually they tried that user before, his final product wasn't great to say the least.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
How is your health dev? enough to hurt, it's time to work
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity

Working hard and achieving (even partly) your goals is the best thing you can do right now. I would not question if your depression is legit or not. Sitting in one place and watching the wall will not help you. Just do your thing and keep your mind focused only on good things.

Cheers,
Spartak
Activity: 374

get well   because health is wealth.
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

If there is any bounty left, this user may be able to help build a block explorer:
@altsheets

good to know hopefully can get something going.. Really had potential
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

@altsheets

Activity: 462
Time to "unwatch" this thread.  Good luck all.
Jump to: