Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 211. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 458
Merit: 250
This is neither shit or dead.
People do your homework, only ~2.36 million available coin!
Activity: 476
this coin is not dead at all, believe me!

Of course this coin isn't dead. It's a fully working Ethereum clone. Now that ETH and EXP are both super expensive this is a great choice to get involved with.

Bittrex shows this:

Status=Normal,   block#=789799, last block time = Thu Feb 11 2016 17:03:18 GMT-0800

If it works it works. I'm in!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Of course this coin isn't dead. It's a fully working Ethereum clone. Now that ETH and EXP are both super expensive this is a great choice to get involved with.

Bittrex shows this:

Status=Normal,   block#=789799, last block time = Thu Feb 11 2016 17:03:18 GMT-0800

legendary

I would be fine if this dev wanted to hard fork the coin and add in a new premine. Gotta do something to get development going on again.

I am closing the pool for this coin. Please stop mining and withdraw your remaining coins.

Thanks

I PMed you. I need synchronise my wallet.

Thanks for your time and work.

I need to sync as well, so share any info you have please.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Well it seems that way irresponsible dev and everything goes to nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1899
Merit: 1024
dumped 90K in last 2 weeks it time to close this shop
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
I am closing the pool for this coin. Please stop mining and withdraw your remaining coins.

Thanks

I PMed you. I need synchronise my wallet.

Thanks for your time and work.

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Thanks

Great choice, this coin is total garbage and the dev is a bigger nutjob than the Vanillacoin dev.
Thanks for being you.

Love - G
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Thanks
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
same here wallet 0 connection, well another ship falling down?
So is there some operational node? Because I cant synch blockchain and wallet.
Activity: 414
Looks like doubters are domaniting belivers.

Be careful, don't invest all money / hash power on SHIFT. Just be aware.
Can someone give me some operational node? Windows and Linux doesnt synchronize blockchain.

Thanks.
legendary
just making note, dev is rude, and I'm not going to support this...

Well mate he spend all primine and now don`t want to work for free Cheesy, this ship is sinking quickly.
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
just making note, dev is rude, and I'm not going to support this...
legendary
This looks like the fall of what might have been the Roman Empire Cheesy
Activity: 601
Merit: 500
Any news dev?

Starting to get better, will soon start devel again. But the thing is, WE HAD A VERY SMALL PREMINE, ALL IS SPENT. In other words, we should not had such a low premine, but the community wanted it. Now we cant pay for nothing. Cant even pay for a block explorer. Cant pay for hosting expenses... etc etc

And to be honest.. i dont feel investing much time if im not getting paid. Its that simple. We cant even pay our former designer. This was a good project, but the premine was very very very low. This is what happens when a community asking for a non existing premine. And no, we have no mining gear.

Stop whining and just go away. When you start doing something like this, you must support it no matter what, because there are people who invest money in your idea (or whatever). If you are serious enough, you can buy thousands of SHIFT for pennies, deliver and make some profit. It's that simple!

A bit of dedication we could really expect from a dev. Many people have put their money into the coin.
Look at the colleagues from the Soil project, they are active, because they believe in the project. And that without usage of the very small premine!
ShiftTeam, go away or deliver!
legendary
Any news dev?

Starting to get better, will soon start devel again. But the thing is, WE HAD A VERY SMALL PREMINE, ALL IS SPENT. In other words, we should not had such a low premine, but the community wanted it. Now we cant pay for nothing. Cant even pay for a block explorer. Cant pay for hosting expenses... etc etc

And to be honest.. i dont feel investing much time if im not getting paid. Its that simple. We cant even pay our former designer. This was a good project, but the premine was very very very low. This is what happens when a community asking for a non existing premine. And no, we have no mining gear.

Do you know Scala? I hear that is what the Ethereum 2.0 code base will initially be programmed in. Maybe when you upgrade to Ethereum 2.0 you can mine some more coins for yourself. You can do whatever you want this this coin. If you upgrade this coin to ETH 2.0 then I would follow your fork even if it had a large amount of coins added in for u.

Jump to: