Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 230. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 601
Merit: 500
dev, when wallet 0.9.3?

V0.9.3 is already available

...but the error is still there  Sad
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
dev, when wallet 0.9.3?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I would to know, what dev is working on.

@Teka mentioned about some website.

Yes I was planing on releasing it last weekend but sadly IRL got in the way so its been delayed.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
I would to know, what dev is working on.

@Teka mentioned about some website.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
for you everybody are idiots just you are airplane   Tongue

No. Idiots are idiots to me.

if everyone around you is an idiot who is the true idiot?
Activity: 354
Merit: 252

No. Idiots are idiots to me.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Some of you need to grow up... really.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Thug for life!
what would be the next step for shift? or what should the community should do in order to help the dev team.

maybe putting together a community help plan would be nice.

Now that would give shift some benefit anyone willing to make something happen?
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
An improved augur would be better. The forced participation is going to be a deal killer.

but its key to give them money in order for it to work duhhhh!

No idiot. Forced participation means you can't opt out of picking the winners every so often.
legendary
Activity: 1008
what would be the next step for shift? or what should the community should do in order to help the dev team.

maybe putting together a community help plan would be nice.
Activity: 70
just what the hell is the point of this coin? Smiley))
who on earth will develop daps on this (which is the most important thing about ethereum).

Copy/Paste - > Premine - > get rich?

Copy paste? No. We already have new tech that does not exist in ethereum.

You can not imagine anyone who wants develop or push dapps onto the shift network? Could you imagine that there are people in this world that think different from what you do?

I am going to be developing DApps for SHIFT.

Yes we know, you siad that week ago Wink

That person must have not read every message in the thread. I'm hoping someone forks Augur for SHIFT. It's going to be a really useful way to bring in volume. You could even run a crowdsale and try to raise money. This would get the REP distributed to users who want to manage the decentralized platform.

An improved augur would be better. The forced participation is going to be a deal killer.

but its key to give them money in order for it to work duhhhh!
Activity: 106

Can you explain please, which new tech you built in?
Unfortunately I could not read the whole thread ...
who on earth will develop daps on this (which is the most important thing about ethereum).

You can not imagine anyone who wants develop or push dapps onto the shift network? Could you imagine that there are people in this world that think different from what you do?

That person must have not read every message in the thread. I'm hoping someone forks Augur for SHIFT. It's going to be a really useful way to bring in volume. You could even run a crowdsale and try to raise money. This would get the REP distributed to users who want to manage the decentralized platform.

legendary
Activity: 1036
Thug for life!

that would be pretty epic to see, i just wonder if any of the current ETH dev would be willing to trow a move like that.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
Hi SHIFT Community.

Now you can buy C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader using SHIFT

Check Official topic : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5590877

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team

Jump to: