Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 231. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
So is POS coming for SHF? nice

No one knows. The dev might disappear. haha

We are right here. Looking at several possibility’s regarding staking. There are several PoS solutions that you could use which may depend upon for example, coin age, number of shift held by an account,  number of transactions an account has made, number of transactions an account has NOT made... and then we have Casper which i have no clue about since i have not read the specification. Casper may be used by Ethereum in serenity as i understand.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

No one knows. The dev might disappear. haha

Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
PoS is going to make us all rich as hell
legendary

This coin should go PoS as soon as possible. Whenever any PoS Ethereum text code is released SHIFT should go PoS. PoW is just crazy wasteful and expensive to maintain.

My inner voice talks previous speaker is absolutely correct.

But what about the premine? It's 250k of 630k, or about 40% premine right now.

That would be a coin killer.

No matter which path will be suit for this coin, without goodwill from onwers side it would be better stay neutral.

If PoS comes 8 months early. You could go PoS and then add in a new 1,500,000 coin mined block that gets distributed. So if we need 2 million mined coins but PoS comes out next month. You could multiply each addresses coin total by 5. Automatically done.

This stuff doesn't really matter yet though. It could be a whole year before an alpha PoS is available.

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

This coin should go PoS as soon as possible. Whenever any PoS Ethereum text code is released SHIFT should go PoS. PoW is just crazy wasteful and expensive to maintain.

No matter which path will be suit for this coin, without goodwill from onwers side it would be better stay neutral.
Activity: 354
Merit: 252

This coin should go PoS as soon as possible. Whenever any PoS Ethereum test code is released SHIFT should go PoS. PoW is just crazy wasteful and expensive to maintain.

Or maybe these talented Shift developers could implement PoS without riding on the coat tails of Ethereum?

It might happen. There are already at least 4 versions of PoS. It must not be all that hard to program.

The ethereum people had several million dollars and couldn't do it. I think it might be hard.

legendary

This coin should go PoS as soon as possible. Whenever any PoS Ethereum test code is released SHIFT should go PoS. PoW is just crazy wasteful and expensive to maintain.

Or maybe these talented Shift developers could implement PoS without riding on the coat tails of Ethereum?

It might happen. There are already at least 4 versions of PoS. It must not be all that hard to program.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Activity: 414

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1899
Merit: 1024
@fartbags

ohhhh nice to know, so you are the one who dumped 50K last week and now is trying to close short?  Grin
legendary

At first ETH was at 220k before it rise to 800k, second look who is involved in ETH and EXP and third polo adds coin only if it's innovate (As you know Poloniex is the most reliable exchange).

But dude, you didn't understand my point. Bittrex is a p&d exchange for very scam coins. As someone mentioned previously, pseudo-investor buy shit coins to get easy money.

Come on, are you that blind?

ETH was a Pump and Dump. Look at Polo's top coins.. VNL was a pnd, just like RUBY is now, just like GMC was before that.

Polo is a reliable exchange, but the coins there get pumped and dumped just like everywhere else.

EXP never went up after it got added, only down. It has 2 BTC volume today. How would SHIFT benefit from being on Poloniex?

Please don't place VNL in single statement with RUBY or GMC.
VNL has only correction in uprtend. This dump on VNL is mostly affected by agressive FUD from Monero community, because VNL is a threat for them.

Next time read more about coins before you start to compare them.

Now that I'm in accumulate mode. Being on polo would be bad because it would bring up the price. I want to buy cheap coins for a a year then go PoS.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

At first ETH was at 220k before it rise to 800k, second look who is involved in ETH and EXP and third polo adds coin only if it's innovate (As you know Poloniex is the most reliable exchange).

But dude, you didn't understand my point. Bittrex is a p&d exchange for very scam coins. As someone mentioned previously, pseudo-investor buy shit coins to get easy money.

ETH was a Pump and Dump. Look at Polo's top coins.. VNL was a pnd, just like RUBY is now, just like GMC was before that.

Polo is a reliable exchange, but the coins there get pumped and dumped just like everywhere else.

EXP never went up after it got added, only down. It has 2 BTC volume today. How would SHIFT benefit from being on Poloniex?

VNL has only correction in uprtend. This dump on VNL is mostly affected by agressive FUD from Monero community, because VNL is a threat for them.

[/quote]

da only ones making money in da crypto industry are da exchanges and da folks selling da tickets to the rides.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

[/quote]

Agree, I think VNL is technically best coin out there for now.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder

[/quote]

LOL, You still angry. You do not have a sense of humor.
Have a nice day bad man Cheesy

You did not answer my question. Please answer it, what is your contribution?

I miner and investor, I put my money also to shift coin, this is my support, and also same help with aeon coin.

What do you want from me? SHIFT is you product. I am just angry customer Wink

You are not a "customer". Idiot.

lol, another angry bird.

lol another idiot who thinks he's a customer
legendary
Lets what would be the outcome of this after we switch to Hybrid pos.

but when we'll switch it?

We must actually develop PoS or a hybrid. This tech does not yet exists.

Regards

ETH doesn't have it yet either. Ethereum is working with the Synereo creator to create PoS.

Activity: 311
LOL, You still angry. You do not have a sense of humor.
Have a nice day bad man Cheesy

You did not answer my question. Please answer it, what is your contribution?

I miner and investor, I put my money also to shift coin, this is my support, and also same help with aeon coin.

What do you want from me? SHIFT is you product. I am just angry customer Wink

You are not a "customer". Idiot.

lol, another angry bird.

Jump to: