Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 232. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
LOL, You still angry. You do not have a sense of humor.
Have a nice day bad man Cheesy

You did not answer my question. Please answer it, what is your contribution?

I miner and investor, I put my money also to shift coin, this is my support, and also same help with aeon coin.

What do you want from me? SHIFT is you product. I am just angry customer Wink

You are not a "customer". Idiot.

Hahahaha. That is exactly on point.

At first ETH was at 220k before it rise to 800k, second look who is involved in ETH and EXP and third polo adds coin only if it's innovate (As you know Poloniex is the most reliable exchange).

But dude, you didn't understand my point. Bittrex is a p&d exchange for very scam coins. As someone mentioned previously, pseudo-investor buy shit coins to get easy money.

[/quote]

Come on, are you that blind?

ETH was a Pump and Dump. Look at Polo's top coins.. VNL was a pnd, just like RUBY is now, just like GMC was before that.

Polo is a reliable exchange, but the coins there get pumped and dumped just like everywhere else.

EXP never went up after it got added, only down. It has 2 BTC volume today. How would SHIFT benefit from being on Poloniex?

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Price is so nice to buy so much more, so i notice the activity on the thread has slowed down quite a bit.
Activity: 354
Merit: 252

I miner and investor, I put my money also to shift coin, this is my support, and also same help with aeon coin.

You are not a "customer". Idiot.
Activity: 1085
hi =D
hello my friends, I would like some help from you, I had problems in my OS, as I do to recover my account Shift wallet, I have the password and address, how do it?
Activity: 583
Lets what would be the outcome of this after we switch to Hybrid pos.

but when we'll switch it?

We must actually develop PoS or a hybrid. This tech does not yet exists.

Regards

Oh great that would be so cool to have PoS on this coin, i guess we have to wait a bit for that.
Activity: 311
Merit: 250

And here is your mistake, and i dont blame you, but the shift team is not selling anything. You can not buy the team nor our software. It is free, and we do this because we want.

Sorry dude,but maybe you can use for promotion:
SHIFT is not SHIT you can use it for paying bills, for buying stuff and for fun and ...
Make more fun with your money, because SHIFT is not SHIT.

PS:
I still minnig and not selling. I keep my fingers crossed for you with next development.
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team

We must actually develop PoS or a hybrid. This tech does not yet exists.

Regards
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team

And here is your mistake, and i dont blame you, but the shift team is not selling anything. You can not buy the team nor our software. It is free, and we do this because we want.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder

legendary
Activity: 1036
Thug for life!
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
How many total coins?

Here's something that might be worth knowing too.

Let's compare:

Expanse, 11,000,000 premine with 1,100,000 available immediately. Block target 1 minute and 8 EXP block reward. 4,207,680 EXP mined per year. Time to match premine = 2 years, 7 1/2 months

Ethereum, 72,000,000 premine to prerelease investors, devs, contributors, and their foundation. Block target 15 seconds and 5 Ether block reward. 10,519,200 Ether mined (and staked in future) per year. Time to match premine = 6 years 10 months

Shift, 250,000 premine. Block target 12 seconds (in theory, its first post says average blocktime is higher) and 3 SHF block reward. 7,889,400 (theoretical) mined (or staked in future) per year. Time to match premine = 12 days.

Edit: Shift target is 11 seconds, so math is slightly off, but you get the picture.

Yes, you're right, but there is one small detail, ETH and EXP are on Poloniex, where volume is.

I wrote above, lack of buyers=dump. Miners have bills to pay and they don't even know why should they hold.

Just one correction as I see someone was taking data from the pre announcement or early discussion for EXP, SHIFT does have a much lower premine/reserve and I wish the SHIFT team all the best, but the correct numbers are as follows for EXP -- Available Supply is: 337,207 EXP   / Total Supply is: 11,337,207 EXP (Total supply is to be used over years and we are nowhere close to considering any of it being released, and it is time locked with smart contracts once it does start to be used in the future to pay for 3rd party development)

We are very much about cooperation and new open source developments based on the Ethereum Platform. I would not have commented again in this thread, other than this information above is incorrect for EXP. You can check Coinmarketcap. (It was considered that way early on, 1,100,000 available, but the community decided they would rather have more of it locked away for the future, so that is what we have done and that was changed before launch)

legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder

Yes, you're right, but there is one small detail, ETH and EXP are on Poloniex, where volume is.

Please, enlighten me how being on Poloniex helps a coin..?!

At first ETH was at 220k before it rise to 800k, second look who is involved in ETH and EXP and third polo adds coin only if it's innovate (As you know Poloniex is the most reliable exchange).

But dude, you didn't understand my point. Bittrex is a p&d exchange for very scam coins. As someone mentioned previously, pseudo-investor buy shit coins to get easy money.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Trying to pick some up cheap, I like the gamble.
Activity: 311

I agree 100% with ShiftTeam.

If you contribute you can criticise, if not you can just simply fuck off.

I'm so sick of the BTCTalk community. You get obvious scams like CIRC and BOT and you happily buy them to get stabbed in the back by whoever made the coin. And then you get legitimate coins like SHF and GEO and DGB and you don't touch them?

There's a reason you're losing at alt trading: You're dumb! D-U-M-B!

For now I'm enjoying the cheap coins. The market cap is 18 BTC. Let that sink in.

Please, enlighten me how being on Poloniex helps a coin..?!

Activity: 714
@kryptographer
there is no value here, its just a plain old clone
Activity: 428
Inactivity: 8963
Nah, if you want to speculate on price just keep moving your buy support lower and lower, create additional sell pressure - if miners want to dump they will fill your orders. Now is good time to accumulate, when SHF will switch to POS / POW+POS price most likely will go up.

About project itself - it seems to be ok: no critical bugs, wallet is working fine, increase of block time helped with orphans, amount of decentralized apps is rising, and so on.

There is no need to be upset.
Activity: 414
I dont think people understand. Personally i do not care how much shift is worth atm. I do not care if you dont want to invest nor if people want to mine. We will still continue to develop. For me personally, its a hobby. I have money, so i dont need to earn anything from this. It seems that some people think that the developers of every currency in crypto actually works for them, without even try to do anything to help.

Have a good day.

I guess  some people tried to help this project, Some people tried to send feedback, some people was well-intentioned.

Now it is late. Well-promised coin fell down. I guess it is temporary (- 250-300 % value 24h), but SHIFT will not be on top again. What a pity.
Jump to: