Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 233. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 599
Merit: 500
i am hoping with the Price falling  the larger miner that mine and dump piss off .
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
I dont think people understand. Personally i do not care how much shift is worth atm. I do not care if you dont want to invest nor if people want to mine. We will still continue to develop. For me personally, its a hobby. I have money, so i dont need to earn anything from this. It seems that some people think that the developers of every currency in crypto actually works for them, without even try to do anything to help.

Have a good day.

Keep it that way.

EDIT: I've asked above, if you want to switch to POS before we get 2M or after?
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
LOL, You still angry. You do not have a sense of humor.
Have a nice day bad man Cheesy

You did not answer my question. Please answer it, what is your contribution?

I hope it does not break a promise dev, dev Siingular proof that a lot of reasons and a lack of funds, many end up harming others   Sad Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team

You did not answer my question. Please answer it, what is your contribution?
Activity: 311
Merit: 250

The Shift Team
S H I F T = S H I F T   Grin

Let me ask you, what is your contribution to the crypto community? What have you done to make things progress? Turned on your GPU? It is very counterproductive to complain. If you dont want to contribute to shift, do it elsewhere. If you do not contribute you have no right to complain. It is actually that simple.
The Shift Team
I dont think people understand. Personally i do not care how much shift is worth atm. I do not care if you dont want to invest nor if people want to mine. We will still continue to develop. For me personally, its a hobby. I have money, so i dont need to earn anything from this. It seems that some people think that the developers of every currency in crypto actually works for them, without even try to do anything to help.

Have a good day.
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
S H I F T = S H I F T   Grin
legendary
Peaky Blinder
How many total coins?

Here's something that might be worth knowing too.

Let's compare:

Expanse, 11,000,000 premine with 1,100,000 available immediately. Block target 1 minute and 8 EXP block reward. 4,207,680 EXP mined per year. Time to match premine = 2 years, 7 1/2 months

Ethereum, 72,000,000 premine to prerelease investors, devs, contributors, and their foundation. Block target 15 seconds and 5 Ether block reward. 10,519,200 Ether mined (and staked in future) per year. Time to match premine = 6 years 10 months

Shift, 250,000 premine. Block target 12 seconds (in theory, its first post says average blocktime is higher) and 3 SHF block reward. 7,889,400 (theoretical) mined (or staked in future) per year. Time to match premine = 12 days.

Edit: Shift target is 11 seconds, so math is slightly off, but you get the picture.

Yes, you're right, but there is one small detail, ETH and EXP are on Poloniex, where volume is.

I wrote above, lack of buyers=dump. Miners have bills to pay and they don't even know why should they hold.
2500??? The hell!! The day is starting very bad today

the next shit coin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
2500??? The hell!! The day is starting very bad today

THanks for all of the cheap coins! This is a great coin. I look forward to it switching to PoS. I will be making DApps for this platform at that time.

We will switch to PoS as soon as possible. The inflation rate is pretty hi.

Regards

ASAP, you mean before 2M coins?

BTW inflation is not a problem. Problem is lack of buy support.

Support buy no,. soon sit at 100 SATS  Grin Grin

THanks for all of the cheap coins! This is a great coin. I look forward to it switching to PoS. I will be making DApps for this platform at that time.

Regards

POS + POW would be better , so we can still mine

entice current miner to mine and  hold not dump + attract buyer to buy and hold + attract new miner to mine and hold if it cheaper to mine then to buy
legendary
Peaky Blinder

Regards

you see see that from the 2nd top miner down all coin are been send to exchange and dump .
top miner is the pool and payment are getting send out . but the rest of top miner are just dumping
IMO there are way too many people pool mining considering how low the difficulty is. Not trying to discredit suprnova, because the operator is trustworthy and I understand the necessity of pools, but I'd feel much better knowing that they don't control ~80% of the network. At 315MH/s I'm finding a block every 5 minutes mining solo, and the SHF goes straight to my account. No middleman, no waiting for confirmations, and no lost profit due to fees and latency.

Even with just one 280x you'll find a block approximately every hour at the current difficulty. So if you're currently mining in the pool consider switching to solo for a while until the network grows. If you need help setting it up I can give some advice.

This is exactly what we want, we suggest that the community follow morteos advice.

Regards

I switch to solo mining Smiley

I am hitting a little less then 1 block a hour https://shift.etherchain.org/account/0xa34c314794b25738226fefc202f99d5e3959af72#blocks
1 - 280x running at 28m - still better then pool mining ( from Australia ) 

ashes / 0.519 s
miner  13:00:31|main  Mining on PoWhash #24a70d30ÔǪ : 28230892 H/s = 14680064 hashes / 0.52 s

If any one want to donate my address is there
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
IMO there are way too many people pool mining considering how low the difficulty is. Not trying to discredit suprnova, because the operator is trustworthy and I understand the necessity of pools, but I'd feel much better knowing that they don't control ~80% of the network. At 315MH/s I'm finding a block every 5 minutes mining solo, and the SHF goes straight to my account. No middleman, no waiting for confirmations, and no lost profit due to fees and latency.

Even with just one 280x you'll find a block approximately every hour at the current difficulty. So if you're currently mining in the pool consider switching to solo for a while until the network grows. If you need help setting it up I can give some advice.

This is exactly what we want, we suggest that the community follow morteos advice.

Regards

I switch to solo mining Smiley
The Shift Team

Regards
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Regards

I will go solo and mine this.  Time for more to make the switch, one pool running the network is not good.
The Shift Team

Regards
Jump to: