Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW! - page 19. (Read 57091 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
POD for our DEV?
OUR?You have new acc))

for history i post my shopX address and the moderator delete my post.Wait if someone kindly explain to me the reason ....

lol, but just for your knowledge let me tell you why,
because posting altcoin address will delete your post or even ban you from forum.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
POD for our DEV?
OUR?You have new acc))

for history i post my shopX address and the moderator delete my post.Wait if someone kindly explain to me the reason ....

lol @ that
Activity: 140
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

cough *scam* cough

Sorry but this is such an obvious scam. There are so many holes in this ruse it looks like Swiss cheese.
Thank you for your words of wisdom!
Activity: 7
Really nice money.

I hope the best for the future.

GG team Smiley
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
After a phone call this AM with this company's CEO he has made it clear that we will be partnering up pending board approval.  Once I have the signed documents I will share them!  We need to increase volume so we look really good for this meeting when the other board members look into us.  Any Suggestions?

I will be attending this Meeting Wednesday so we have a little time to work on the volume.  This could be a great thing for our coin..

IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS ON WHAT I CAN DO TO INCREASE VOLUME LET ME HEAR THEM!

What I know?
CEO loves my idea! and me.  (after all he is my cousin Tongue)
We still need the boards approval
They want to purchase 50-100K coins to distribute to loyal users of their website as rewards.
They want to create a rewards website  (community and market)
They have even asked what amount of $$ would i take for the entire project.

What I dont know?
Will the board members like this idea?
After announcing deal how long will it take to get the ball rolling?
Any updates on the signed documents?

check the timeline for that - page 1.
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
After a phone call this AM with this company's CEO he has made it clear that we will be partnering up pending board approval.  Once I have the signed documents I will share them!  We need to increase volume so we look really good for this meeting when the other board members look into us.  Any Suggestions?

I will be attending this Meeting Wednesday so we have a little time to work on the volume.  This could be a great thing for our coin..

What I know?
CEO loves my idea! and me.  (after all he is my cousin Tongue)
They want to purchase 50-100K coins to distribute to loyal users of their website as rewards.
They want to create a rewards website  (community and market)

What I dont know?

+ 1
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Valar nomordumpis.
After a phone call this AM with this company's CEO he has made it clear that we will be partnering up pending board approval.  Once I have the signed documents I will share them!  We need to increase volume so we look really good for this meeting when the other board members look into us.  Any Suggestions?

I will be attending this Meeting Wednesday so we have a little time to work on the volume.  This could be a great thing for our coin..

What I know?
CEO loves my idea! and me.  (after all he is my cousin Tongue)
They want to create a rewards website  (community and market)

What I dont know?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
POD for our DEV?
OUR?You have new acc))

lol what a noob you are, find something else, this is not moderated thread. Smiley
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
POD for our DEV?
OUR?You have new acc))

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Hi Com,

I've been out for a few weeks and it's my first contact with SHOPX. Do I need to download the new wallet and move my previous wallet.dat to the new folder? or do I need to do something else?

Thanks!!

PM SENT WITH INSTRUCTIONS!

Thanks!!

Please check pm
I wonder if this thread should be moderated, as the amount of trolls increased significantly with the most recent spike.
Why all accusations coming from the accounts with activity of 20 or less should be at all considered trustworthy so that we bother to feed them?

Maby answer to newbie member like me.... a simply question a simply answer   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
I wonder if this thread should be moderated, as the amount of trolls increased significantly with the most recent spike.
Why all accusations coming from the accounts with activity of 20 or less should be at all considered trustworthy so that we bother to feed them?

Now you can't set moderation for this thread, but you can report post if you think it's offtopic.
If moderator will find your reason suitable for deletion they will delete the post.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Activity: 43
I Dont know where people get this idea that a business is going to buy up 100k coin for whatever they list them at.. Any business that has 1 million to throw around is going to get the coins as cheaply as possible. The Idea that the will just clear the Sell orders is just naive. They will put in a buy order and wait for people to sell just like any smart investor. I'm not saying there not going to invest in the company and brand, but seriously this We're gonna make you rich mentality is kinda dumb. If making other people rich was a good business practice you'd see money flowing in the streets. Be reasonable, if you like this coin and the company that maybe coming it Great! If your thinking you going to make Thousands of dollars as simply a "Coin Holder".. you will be disappointed.
We will see!
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
At least shopx has a lot of supporters.

Odd that they all joined bitcointalk about the dame time.

Name:    BCTS
Date Registered:    May 08, 2014

Name:    Karn
Date Registered:    May 23, 2014    

Name:    Trollollo
Date Registered:    April 26, 2014

Name:    ObscureBean
Date Registered:    April 22, 2014

Name:    johnwest
Date Registered:    April 27, 2014

Name:    SumthngsWrong
Date Registered:    June 29, 2014

Name:    HzE
Date Registered:    June 27, 2014

Name:    endoffiat
Date Registered:    April 11, 2014

Mister!If you have missed pow phase and didn't bought cheap coins,I have good opporunity for you.You can send me PM with some drama,and your shopx adress,and i will send you 1 shopx.!LOL Grin
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
At least shopx has a lot of supporters.

Odd that they all joined bitcointalk about the dame time.

Name:    BCTS
Date Registered:    May 08, 2014

Name:    Karn
Date Registered:    May 23, 2014    

Name:    Trollollo
Date Registered:    April 26, 2014

Name:    ObscureBean
Date Registered:    April 22, 2014

Name:    johnwest
Date Registered:    April 27, 2014

Name:    SumthngsWrong
Date Registered:    June 29, 2014

Name:    HzE
Date Registered:    June 27, 2014

Name:    endoffiat
Date Registered:    April 11, 2014

lol, do you think I am shill account, then you need to contact your doctor asap.
Cant you see how much active I am on this forum.
Activity: 182
Pages:
Jump to: