Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW! - page 18. (Read 57091 times)

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Bought in at 10k sold at 50k...again bought in at 12k and sold it at 30k..Some nice profits for me :p
well done.
nobody selling that cheap any more, or we need some more fud.
Garth would you mind...  Wink
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
Bought in at 10k sold at 50k...again bought in at 12k and sold it at 30k..Some nice profits for me :p
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
So the reveal is at 5pm this Friday (EST).  And they will place buy walls within 48 hours of the reveal.  Is that about right?

So in other words, we should be accumilating right now, since we have about 3 days left.

correctomundo
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
So the reveal is at 5pm this Friday (EST).  And they will place buy walls within 48 hours of the reveal.  Is that about right?

So in other words, we should be accumilating right now, since we have about 3 days left.
Activity: 784
was so happy to have bought a few at like 35k after it fell form 60k, but damn was I wondering wtf happen when I saw it down below 10k after. Interesting developments, lets see what happens Cheesy

Just give it time.. when that buy order hits in 4 days its going to get a little crazy around here
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
was so happy to have bought a few at like 35k after it fell form 60k, but damn was I wondering wtf happen when I saw it down below 10k after. Interesting developments, lets see what happens Cheesy
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
Looks like its going to be a great week end for me Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Kicking myself for nipot buying more around 10k....
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
in pow stage mining 1.6k shopx maby its time to buy 1-2k more ..... Grin Grin Grin
After a phone call this AM with this company's CEO he has made it clear that we will be partnering up pending board approval.  Once I have the signed documents I will share them!  We need to increase volume so we look really good for this meeting when the other board members look into us.  Any Suggestions?

I will be attending this Meeting Wednesday so we have a little time to work on the volume.  This could be a great thing for our coin..

IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS ON WHAT I CAN DO TO INCREASE VOLUME LET ME HEAR THEM!

What I know?
CEO loves my idea! and me.  (after all he is my cousin Tongue)
We still need the boards approval
They want to purchase 50-100K coins to distribute to loyal users of their website as rewards.
They want to create a rewards website  (community and market)
They have even asked what amount of $$ would i take for the entire project.

What I dont know?
Will the board members like this idea?
After announcing deal how long will it take to get the ball rolling?
Any updates on the signed documents?

Sorry but this is such an obvious scam. There are so many holes in this ruse it looks like Swiss cheese.
Yes, the "devs" and pumpers on this board are likely all part of the same group of professional con artists that have been involved in a number of similar schemes for the past year.

garth go create some more id's and fud us some more.  thnx
Activity: 176
After a phone call this AM with this company's CEO he has made it clear that we will be partnering up pending board approval.  Once I have the signed documents I will share them!  We need to increase volume so we look really good for this meeting when the other board members look into us.  Any Suggestions?

I will be attending this Meeting Wednesday so we have a little time to work on the volume.  This could be a great thing for our coin..

IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS ON WHAT I CAN DO TO INCREASE VOLUME LET ME HEAR THEM!

What I know?
CEO loves my idea! and me.  (after all he is my cousin Tongue)
We still need the boards approval
They want to purchase 50-100K coins to distribute to loyal users of their website as rewards.
They want to create a rewards website  (community and market)
They have even asked what amount of $$ would i take for the entire project.

What I dont know?
Will the board members like this idea?
After announcing deal how long will it take to get the ball rolling?
Any updates on the signed documents?

Sorry but this is such an obvious scam. There are so many holes in this ruse it looks like Swiss cheese.
Yes, the "devs" and pumpers on this board are likely all part of the same group of professional con artists that have been involved in a number of similar schemes for the past year.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Hot damn! Good job! You in IRC?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Hi Com,

I've been out for a few weeks and it's my first contact with SHOPX. Do I need to download the new wallet and move my previous wallet.dat to the new folder? or do I need to do something else?

Thanks!!

PM SENT WITH INSTRUCTIONS!

Thanks!!

Please check pm

BCTS,

Please check your pm
Activity: 462
We are 4 days from the reveal.

I heard back from the big boss and asked what would happen if there were not enough coins to be purchased and basically he said they would be a buy order created between 350,000 sats and 400,000 sats and he pointed out that they plan on setting the base value at or around 400K sats.

Please note that I am not the one saying this and I am just repeating what I have been told. I will be freeing up some more of my BTC and buying me another 10K coins if I can get them cheap enough!

Damn it's going crazy right now on Bittrex.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder

I heard back from the big boss and asked what would happen if there were not enough coins to be purchased and basically he said they would be a buy order created between 350,000 sats and 400,000 sats and he pointed out that they plan on setting the base value at or around 400K sats.

Please note that I am not the one saying this and I am just repeating what I have been told. I will be freeing up some more of my BTC and buying me another 10K coins if I can get them cheap enough!

That is indeed great news BCTS. Looking big forward to this coming Friday.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
POD for our DEV?
OUR?You have new acc))

for history i post my shopX address and the moderator delete my post.Wait if someone kindly explain to me the reason ....

lol, but just for your knowledge let me tell you why,
because posting altcoin address will delete your post or even ban you from forum.
As I said at the beginning are the first post in this forum for me. Thanks for the information...¨)

It's good to know you are trying to learning the etiquete of forum.
Because mod's on this forum very brutal and they ban easily without giving much chances.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Don't post your shopx address, because it might be seen as begging, and that kind of post gets deleted quickly.
POD for our DEV?
OUR?You have new acc))

for history i post my shopX address and the moderator delete my post.Wait if someone kindly explain to me the reason ....

lol, but just for your knowledge let me tell you why,
because posting altcoin address will delete your post or even ban you from forum.
As I said at the beginning are the first post in this forum for me. Thanks for the information...¨)
Pages:
Jump to: