Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW! - page 20. (Read 57091 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Opal Dev
I Dont know where people get this idea that a business is going to buy up 100k coin for whatever they list them at.. Any business that has 1 million to throw around is going to get the coins as cheaply as possible. The Idea that the will just clear the Sell orders is just naive. They will put in a buy order and wait for people to sell just like any smart investor. I'm not saying there not going to invest in the company and brand, but seriously this We're gonna make you rich mentality is kinda dumb. If making other people rich was a good business practice you'd see money flowing in the streets. Be reasonable, if you like this coin and the company that maybe coming it Great! If your thinking you going to make Thousands of dollars as simply a "Coin Holder".. you will be disappointed.
Activity: 140
Wait wait. Don't forget me. I'm in the club too.

Do you think its just possible a bunch of people just joined btc talk around the same time, you know, when it seemed every new coin could pump and make us millions? I've seen these guys around, and I've got a quoteable post history myself. Anyone can clearly see I'm not these other guys.

Also, that's quite an interesting accusement coming from someone that registered today. Didn't have an older fud account to spare for us? Or were they all created from april-june?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I used today's dump as an opportunity to pick up some really cheap coins.  Totally wasn't expecting it to go down this low. Glad to be on board.  When people FUD, you know you got a good thing going.
Activity: 784
Completely unrelated to the progression of the coin, but why does the ANN header say XPOHS and not SHOPX?

Good eye, Wink bcts like to switch things up sometimes.

Our shopcoin thread was the same for a bit Smiley

Sorry i get a little confused at times.. its hard as hell to keep up with my 40+ identities
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Completely unrelated to the progression of the coin, but why does the ANN header say XPOHS and not SHOPX?

Good eye, Wink bcts like to switch things up sometimes.

Our shopcoin thread was the same for a bit Smiley
Activity: 203
At least shopx has a lot of supporters.

Odd that they all joined bitcointalk about the dame time.

Name:    BCTS
Date Registered:    May 08, 2014

Name:    Karn
Date Registered:    May 23, 2014    

Name:    Trollollo
Date Registered:    April 26, 2014

Name:    ObscureBean
Date Registered:    April 22, 2014

Name:    johnwest
Date Registered:    April 27, 2014

Name:    SumthngsWrong
Date Registered:    June 29, 2014

Name:    HzE
Date Registered:    June 27, 2014

Name:    endoffiat
Date Registered:    April 11, 2014

You my friend are a MUPPET  Roll Eyes
you have no idea what your talking about, but please keep posting so everybody can see how frustrated you become by not being able to go to the MOON with the rest of us Tongue
now its time to ignore your ass. Grin
Activity: 168
lol this is dumb... Let's just move on and continue with what is of relevance. Not FUD, accusation, ect... If it doesn't pan out then yell scam but until then please sit down and watch the ride and wait.... If you don't like it leave...if your to lazy to watch your investments then you don't deserve to be here begging, then demanding, then FUDing to get them back...

Now no more of this shit move on.

Yeah- I agree. A bit immature- my response was. I'm just really tired of the BS that festers in the forums, and this one had my name in it. That is actually the first time I have fed a troll. i think.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

legendary
lol this is dumb... Let's just move on and continue with what is of relevance. Not FUD, accusation, ect... If it doesn't pan out then yell scam but until then please sit down and watch the ride and wait.... If you don't like it leave...if your to lazy to watch your investments then you don't deserve to be here begging, then demanding, then FUDing to get them back...

Now no more of this shit move on.
Activity: 168
Hey dtrump

Name:    SumthngsWrong
Date Registered:    June 29, 2014

Sounds like you are butt-buddies with the Usecoin Dev.

I suppose the 840 Twitter followers of ShopXCoin all registered at the same time, too- or maybe fake, huh?

Piss off. after you f#*@ yourself.

Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
um I guess checking my post history was to much work for you. Thanks for listing me 2nd makes me feel special  Grin
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
At least shopx has a lot of supporters.

Odd that they all joined bitcointalk about the dame time.

Name:    BCTS
Date Registered:    May 08, 2014

Name:    Karn
Date Registered:    May 23, 2014    

Name:    Trollollo
Date Registered:    April 26, 2014

Name:    ObscureBean
Date Registered:    April 22, 2014

Name:    johnwest
Date Registered:    April 27, 2014

Name:    SumthngsWrong
Date Registered:    June 29, 2014

Name:    HzE
Date Registered:    June 27, 2014

Name:    endoffiat
Date Registered:    April 11, 2014

Activity: 784
So i piss one dude off and he creates multiple ID's and FUDS me up under different names but accuses me of creating all the ID's of all of our supporters? hmmz

GG!
legendary
Obviously wasn't around for all the good AND bad threw shopcoin...
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I'm buying for 1 BTC @ 10.000. my buy wall will be up soon. If you mister Donald Trump hold any SHOPX I invite you to dump them there.

Price will not going to that low, only some FUD's want to spread wrong information so
price will go down and they buy cheap so they will sell later.
Activity: 462
I'm buying for 1 BTC @ 10.000. my buy wall will be up soon. If you mister Donald Trump hold any SHOPX I invite you to dump them there.
Activity: 448
electroneum.com
The domain bitcointalknshop.com was first registered in late March 2014. There was essentially no traffic and it looks like the website was bought as a tool to help market this coin.

Now the homepage of the website claims it is getting revamped in preperation for major visitors. The site was never viable.

A secret online retailer is going to invest a lot of money in a coin no one knowd about? Why don't they use bitcoin, which would instantly give them hundreds of thousands of potential customers? Well, because the "online retailer", the " secret investor" is simply one more shell created by the conmen running this project.

On Poloniex there is less than 0.6 btc in buy orders, in other words there are no buyers and devs are not even standing behind their coin by creating a floor.

On Bittrex total buying orders going down to 0.00001001 are under 1 btc but someone put another roughly 2 bitcoin at prices down to 0.00000001, apparently to pad the order book. Note that 0.00001001 is less than ten percent of current bid and also not that nearly 50% of the btc value of the buy side of the order book is for buys at 0.00000001, in other words the "buyer" has no intention of buying, their goal is to inflate the order book.

People, this is a scam.

Notice that most of the hardcore supporters of this coin are using profiles registered about the same time.

Please do not buy into this or encourage these anonymous scammers who register their coin website anonymously through a Panamanian based privacy service.

Scam
sCam
scAm
scaM

scam scam scam  Shocked

Total troll

Looking to get the price down even more I see.

Activity 1

LOL
Activity: 462
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
The domain bitcointalknshop.com was first registered in late March 2014. There was essentially no traffic and it looks like the website was bought as a tool to help market this coin.

Now the homepage of the website claims it is getting revamped in preperation for major visitors. The site was never viable.

A secret online retailer is going to invest a lot of money in a coin no one knowd about? Why don't they use bitcoin, which would instantly give them hundreds of thousands of potential customers? Well, because the "online retailer", the " secret investor" is simply one more shell created by the conmen running this project.

On Poloniex there is less than 0.6 btc in buy orders, in other words there are no buyers and devs are not even standing behind their coin by creating a floor.

On Bittrex total buying orders going down to 0.00001001 are under 1 btc but someone put another roughly 2 bitcoin at prices down to 0.00000001, apparently to pad the order book. Note that 0.00001001 is less than ten percent of current bid and also not that nearly 50% of the btc value of the buy side of the order book is for buys at 0.00000001, in other words the "buyer" has no intention of buying, their goal is to inflate the order book.

People, this is a scam.

Notice that most of the hardcore supporters of this coin are using profiles registered about the same time.

Please do not buy into this or encourage these anonymous scammers who register their coin website anonymously through a Panamanian based privacy service.

Scam
sCam
scAm
scaM

scam scam scam  Shocked
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
With any luck they will dump it much lower and fill my orders Grin
Pages:
Jump to: