Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW! - page 22. (Read 57091 times)

HzE
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
looks like the FUD has worked and price is really cheap.. GJ!

Always the same thing.. When coin gains even medium volume or price is going up the fudders strike and try to manipulate the value lower.
Theres even groups that fud to lower the value so they can buy and make profit. Sad that people fall for that  
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
BCTS Is the new owners willing to put 100BTC in escrow?
Activity: 784
looks like the FUD has worked and price is really cheap.. GJ!

HzE
Activity: 161
My instincts tell me that the SHOPx dev(s) are honest.

Although, the SHOP-SHOPx swap is one of the biggest messes I've encountered in altcoins.

But with that said, there is still plenty of opportunity to make this right and avoid long-term damage to the an otherwise great project.

I've written the following article: http://www.blockchange.info/altcoins/shopcoin-do-not-abandon-early-investors/

And created this message board dedicated to the swap: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=751004.new#new

sorry lad,
but if you check your investments once a month, you may run into troubles, no matter whether it is an altcoin, stock exchange or something else.
Investing your money, especially in high risk assets, such as altcoins, requires some time and some more commitment from your side - if you are not willing to dedicate it, try doing something else - collecting stamps, etc., you may earn nice money there, too.
It is not Dev's responsibility but SOLELY YOURS to take care of your investments.
Stop fuding please.

garthkisser must be one of the people that dont take responsibility of their own actions, and dont look after their investments.
Its always convenient to pin the fault on others and blame them, but unfortunately those people dont learn from their mistakes, since they dont see the fault in their own actions =P

Spoiled people... waiting that developers of coins will come to knock at their door and tell whats going on, even though its investors responsibility to follow the markets!
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Hi Com,

I've been out for a few weeks and it's my first contact with SHOPX. Do I need to download the new wallet and move my previous wallet.dat to the new folder? or do I need to do something else?

Thanks!!
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
JEEZ why all of you think that we all going to dump???!!! You people are WIERD as.....i mean i was into this coin way before most of you. In any case i like the fact that some of you are so hypocratic...... I mean why deos any of you buy A coin? (to put it into a museum?) No, you buy it, so you can sell it when you think the price is right.... As for the price, the price of this coin should be in the region of 400k - 1 mil satoshi.... And please stop all the whining about people, that didnt make the swap for one reason or another, dumping the coin

Indeed, At least keep it till next weekend 100k will be bought at bittrex..
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
JEEZ why all of you think that we all going to dump???!!! You people are WIERD as.....i mean i was into this coin way before most of you. In any case i like the fact that some of you are so hypocratic...... I mean why deos any of you buy A coin? (to put it into a museum?) No, you buy it, so you can sell it when you think the price is right.... As for the price, the price of this coin should be in the region of 400k - 1 mil satoshi.... And please stop all the whining about people, that didnt make the swap for one reason or another, dumping the coin
Activity: 168
Thank-You whoever that was just bought 1.7 Btc of SHOPX. That rocks.
Activity: 784
does anyone know how many coins were not exchanged

I dont have the exact number but I would say south of 10K coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I would throw not swapped coins in marketing area. Some little advertising wont hurt Smiley
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

I don't think it's easy to know, how much coins did not swap yet,
 I do not think it is too much, may be some K like 10-15 k because coin quantity is only 350k or above.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
WTF! what is going on here, why so much FUD's, BCTS is one of the best developer who think about community first,
then about himself or coin. I saw him always he first talked to community then decide what will he have to do.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
so we fully agree on that.
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Also, one thing is to say I was very busy last month and missed the deadline for both swaps, could you please exchange my old coins. I am completely fine with that.
Now, if you say, I didn't bother to check the thread for a month, Dev is responsible for my investment, everybody who thinks otherwise including Dev is a scammer - well, that is a completely different ball game.
Just my $.02, EOT from my side.
Let's move on further and discuss latest action on bittrex/polo (new high at 250k sat).
I am sure that on next spike there will be more guys coming to claim the swap of their old SHOP.

how is it devs fault that you were busy. as long as dev gave a reasonable amount of time that is what matters. would it be right to say all projects on hold until you came back. i dont think so. anyone who had invested in shop seriously would have watched the thread for updates. the coin was not dead dev was still active so its your responsibility to look after your investment. no one has a gun to your head to buy/sell

lol saying dev is responsible for my investment is funny. you are over 18 right?

I am not saying that myself (check post #462 to see what I think) just citing garthkiser, new altcoin guru.
But as I said, let's ignore fud for now, and bring back the topical discussion.

my reply would still be the same. the coin is not gonna wait for people. the time was reasonable, enough for you to check your investment. anyone who didn't swap is the same thing as missing out on a ipo. its not even fud, its just anger that the price has now risen and they wanna sell coins. if the price hadn't reason no one would have cared. an example go check navajo coin previously known as summer coin
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Also, one thing is to say I was very busy last month and missed the deadline for both swaps, could you please exchange my old coins. I am completely fine with that.
Now, if you say, I didn't bother to check the thread for a month, Dev is responsible for my investment, everybody who thinks otherwise including Dev is a scammer - well, that is a completely different ball game.
Let's move on further and discuss latest action on bittrex/polo (new high at 250k sat).
I am sure that on next spike there will be more guys coming to claim the swap of their old SHOP.

how is it devs fault that you were busy. as long as dev gave a reasonable amount of time that is what matters. would it be right to say all projects on hold until you came back. i dont think so. anyone who had invested in shop seriously would have watched the thread for updates. the coin was not dead dev was still active so its your responsibility to look after your investment. no one has a gun to your head to buy/sell

lol saying dev is responsible for my investment is funny. you are over 18 right?

I am not saying that myself (check post #462 to see what I think) just citing garthkiser, new altcoin guru.
But as I said, let's ignore fud for now, and bring back the topical discussion here.
Activity: 224
RTFM ;D
My instincts tell me that the SHOPx dev(s) are honest.

Although, the SHOP-SHOPx swap is one of the biggest messes I've encountered in altcoins.

But with that said, there is still plenty of opportunity to make this right and avoid long-term damage to the an otherwise great project.

I've written the following article: http://www.blockchange.info/altcoins/shopcoin-do-not-abandon-early-investors/

And created this message board dedicated to the swap: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=751004.new#new

WTF.... of course, you are a vagabond inspired by BULLSHIT !

legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
legendary
Activity: 1148
Wow tons of FUD since I left Wink... At least it keeps the ann at the top Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: