Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW! - page 15. (Read 57091 times)

Activity: 547
Merit: 250
I am still holding the coins from BCTS and would love to give some away to users that are interested in promoting this coin..

First 10 users to send out creative tweets to promote SHOPX will earn 250 SHOPX if we can get the price to 60K in the next 10 hours...
YOU MUST TAG #SHOPX TO GET CREDIT AND ONLY THE FIRST 10 CREATIVE TWEETS WILL GET THE FREE SHOPX IF WE HIT 60K.

USER MUST HAVE ATLEAST 50 FOLLOWERS TO QUALIFY

We are only 4 BTC from 60K so this can be done pretty easily.

https://twitter.com/CryptoNews_app/status/504711493230026752
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I am still holding the coins from BCTS and would love to give some away to users that are interested in promoting this coin..

First 10 users to send out creative tweets to promote SHOPX will earn 250 SHOPX if we can get the price to 60K in the next 10 hours...
YOU MUST TAG #SHOPX TO GET CREDIT AND ONLY THE FIRST 10 CREATIVE TWEETS WILL GET THE FREE SHOPX IF WE HIT 60K.

BTW that is worth around $75 USD at 60K

Done : https://twitter.com/SAlicantino/status/504709957405929472
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

everytime you post you just sound desperate to pump this before news. posting the way you are does not help boost confidence

I can see your POV and its so damn hard to please everyone.. some want me to promote others dont and some will make profits but some will not..

No matter what I do I will never be able to make everyone happy or ease their minds during investing.  And no matter how much Mr X, Y and Z make there is always a Mr. A, B, and C who lost.

i'm just comparing you to other dev's those that are legit and those that a scammers. the posts just look like a quick pump and the end. its nothing new if dev abandoned a cin even its legit due to the lack of interest. i was a strong holder before these posts but have reduced my holding but do hold some as a gamble. you might be a great guy but being cautious is a must here. you can ask any legit holder here you are only pleasing the short term holders. legit holders will not be pleased with what your doing so i do not know which  a, b, c or x, y ,z people you are trying to please. i hope it goes well but i rather make a little than lose alot
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder

everytime you post you just sound desperate to pump this before news. posting the way you are does not help boost confidence

in general, it is extremely difficult to talk about any feeling of confidence in the altcoin world.
However, BCTS has proven himself as a trustworthy person with each and single SHOP/SHOPx milestone (that is to me much more valuable than any PoD currently available) - I don't have any reason to think he is not saying the truth.
Activity: 784

I can see your POV and its so damn hard to please everyone.. some want me to promote others dont and some will make profits but some will not..

No matter what I do I will never be able to make everyone happy or ease their minds during investing.  And no matter how much Mr X, Y and Z make there is always a Mr. A, B, and C who lost.

Activity: 686

BTW that is worth around $75 USD at 60K

Activity: 462
why IN 48 HOURS PRICE WILL GO UP 10X? Huh Huh Huh

If you would like to invest or just know what will happen with coin in future,you need to read all thread.

+1
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Activity: 539

If you would like to invest or just know what will happen with coin in future,you need to read all thread.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Really? did you even attempt to read any of the previous pages? good starting point in page #1

Cheesy
Really? did you even attempt to read any of the previous pages? good starting point is page #1
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
We are 4 days from the reveal.

I heard back from the big boss and asked what would happen if there were not enough coins to be purchased and basically he said they would be a buy order created between 350,000 sats and 400,000 sats and he pointed out that they plan on setting the base value at or around 400K sats.

Please note that I am not the one saying this and I am just repeating what I have been told. I will be freeing up some more of my BTC and buying me another 10K coins if I can get them cheap enough!

Read the thread Grin
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
this could be a nice social experiment for when real things are happening and no one believes because so many previously cried wolf Tongue  Roll Eyes  
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
I'm not expecting any thing crazy until Friday
Activity: 452
Its been very calm here over the last two days.  Almost like a calm before the storm.  I'm excited and anxious about the next couple days.  I'd love to put more into SHOPX, but it's the anxious part of me holding me from doing it.  

Price is slowly going up the past few days, I wonder when the panic buys start..
Activity: 136
if someone is active on twitter you may tweet about SHOPx coin too.

That's a good idea.  More exposure in social media will only help this coin take off. 
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
if someone is active on twitter you may tweet about SHOPx coin too.
Pages:
Jump to: