Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW! - page 16. (Read 57091 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
A lot more activity in this thread too, which is nice to see.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

okay i hope it's true, I got some coins
Activity: 136
Its been very calm here over the last two days.  Almost like a calm before the storm.  I'm excited and anxious about the next couple days.  I'd love to put more into SHOPX, but it's the anxious part of me holding me from doing it.  
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Will be interesting to see SHOPX tonight, some good signs coming from IRC Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
on the sell side:
1 BTC to 45k
2 BTC to 47k
3 BTC to 48.5k
4 BTC to 54k
5 BTC to 65k

and on the buy side:
1 BTC to 28.8k
2 BTC to 27k
and then another BTC to have the rest.

so I guess we will work on the under-50k wall today.

+1 don't worry everything above will come soon Smiley Maybe Thursday/Friday! Looking forward to see how this plays out as the timeline gets closer to such things as mobile apps, wallets, and pitches the new owner has planned.

may indeed have the patience to wait for prices to go up, not instant.
hopefully correct Thursday, Friday or the weekend so the price of this coin to the moon  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
on the sell side:
1 BTC to 45k
2 BTC to 47k
3 BTC to 48.5k
4 BTC to 54k
5 BTC to 65k

and on the buy side:
1 BTC to 28.8k
2 BTC to 27k

+1 don't worry everything above will come soon Smiley Maybe Thursday/Friday! Looking forward to see how this plays out as the timeline gets closer to such things as mobile apps, wallets, and pitches the new owner has planned.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
on the sell side:
1 BTC to 45k
2 BTC to 47k
3 BTC to 48.5k
4 BTC to 54k
5 BTC to 65k

and on the buy side:
1 BTC to 28.8k
2 BTC to 27k

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Is today the day we get back to 60K?

even down Sad
I've bought a lot in price 36k up, and wait for the price promised 10x
hopefully it really real, and I will be patient Smiley

lol.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101

even down Sad
I've bought a lot in price 36k up, and wait for the price promised 10x
hopefully it really real, and I will be patient Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
not sure. all the way to 60k would completely open the way up on bittrex, as there is like 5BTC worth of coins on orders till that level and not very much above it.
We will give it a try I am sure, but we would need some more news to feed the rumours. Still only 15.5k coins on bittrex, meaning if the investor is looking for 100k coins the price may jump considerably.
Good thing is that there is no big selling below 30k in the last two days. I managed to snap some last sub30k pieces before that, but I think we won't see many dumpers at that level any more.

It's unfortunate the days where you could pick up 1k for -.1 btc are long gone in this instance.... Lol
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
not sure. all the way to 60k would completely open the way up on bittrex, as there is like 5BTC worth of coins on orders till that level and not very much above it.
We will give it a try I am sure, but we would need some more news to feed the rumours. Still only 15.5k coins on bittrex, meaning if the investor is looking for 100k coins the price may jump considerably.
Good thing is that there is no big selling below 30k in the last two days. I managed to snap some last sub30k pieces before that, but I think we won't see many dumpers at that level any more.
Activity: 224
RTFM ;D

if you don´t swap any more coins for the dumpers, it could be possible  Grin
Activity: 203
Actually it was closer to 3.5 weeks... We did swaps on polo and bittrex giving 2 weeks on bittrex, and almost a week and a half for polo... You invested in shopcoin? So what wouldn't you keep up on current events of the project? NOBODY does that in any other market.... At least I hope not...

its alts, you cant rememebr everything if you spread yourself out. especially if you keep coins in wallets instead of on exchange.  I missed the 3rd Coin2 swap, came back a month later and was like wtf, well look at the price nevermind.. thats 20k coin2 out of circulation, whatever. 
came back a month later and was like wtf, Roll Eyes .a month is way,way,way,way,way,way too long to go without checking in on an investment, especially in alts world. Wink
Activity: 140
I think people are scared to jump in.  Lost trust in crypto.
Activity: 784
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Actually it was closer to 3.5 weeks... We did swaps on polo and bittrex giving 2 weeks on bittrex, and almost a week and a half for polo... You invested in shopcoin? So what wouldn't you keep up on current events of the project? NOBODY does that in any other market.... At least I hope not...

its alts, you cant rememebr everything if you spread yourself out. especially if you keep coins in wallets instead of on exchange.  I missed the 3rd Coin2 swap, came back a month later and was like wtf, well look at the price nevermind.. thats 20k coin2 out of circulation, whatever. 
Activity: 203

Well Actually I have been out of town and no I did not get a chance to check the computer all the time....but thank you for your advice and concern.
Hi there ESM, BCTS has to be the nicest dev i've come accross. He has done some manual swaps for people, even after people threw accusations at him. i believe there were something like 4 pages of messages that he had to go through. i hope you can sort it out. BCTS would probably be one of very few dev's who would try to help you out. so my advice would be to pm BCTS and ask for his assistance.(politely of course) Wink.
Activity: 140

Well Actually I have been out of town and no I did not get a chance to check the computer all the time....but thank you for your advice and concern.
you must have been really long time out of town, because talks and first announcements about the swap started more than a month ago. I was also on holidays first two weeks of August with no Internet access at all (great holidays!!!) and managed to learn and prepare to swap before leaving.

I believe you were given enough time to organise things, but you didn't think it was worth doing as the price was low.
Now the price is up and you come here to complain. Too late in my opinion, and if I were Dev, I wouldn't swap your coins just to see them dumped in the very next second.
I would destroy the unchanged coins instead.  
less supply the better. YOLO
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder

you must have been really long time out of town, because talks and first announcements about the swap started more than a month ago. I was also on holidays first two weeks of August with no Internet access at all (great holidays!!!) and managed to learn and prepare to swap before leaving.

I believe you were given enough time to organise things, but you didn't think it was worth doing as the price was low.
Now the price is up and you come here to complain. Too late in my opinion, and if I were Dev, I wouldn't swap your coins just to see them dumped in the very next second.
I would destroy the unchanged coins instead.  
ESM
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: