Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW! - page 17. (Read 57091 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Actually it was closer to 3.5 weeks... We did swaps on polo and bittrex giving 2 weeks on bittrex, and almost a week and a half for polo... You invested in shopcoin? So what wouldn't you keep up on current events of the project? NOBODY does that in any other market.... At least I hope not...
ESM
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I Have some SHOP coins and was not aware of the change can I still get them exchanged?

PM BCTS and hope he will be in good mood and exchange your coins,
because it's really not good for him exchanging individual user coin one by one even swap was done long ago.

Yeah I can understand that totally....but its not often that a coin completely changes and without a way to notify holders a 2 week time window is not very long.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I Have some SHOP coins and was not aware of the change can I still get them exchanged?

PM BCTS and hope he will be in good mood and exchange your coins,
because it's really not good for him exchanging individual user coin one by one even swap was done long ago.
legendary

Awwww man!
ESM
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I hope what dev said is true, that the coins will go up 10x
for a start I've bought at a price of 44k
we wait for what happens in 72 hours  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
i am invested in this bought at 20k range. but i am nervous when dev says price up going 10x up. dev should not pump the coin. real devs do not care about the price . they just deliver.

yes I am very hesitant to bought it, I'm afraid it's just to increase buyers only. What can guarantee dev would really raise coin 10x

i know. i have only invested what i can lose. saying it going up 10x is suspicious as if the $1million isn't suspicious enough. lol
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
i am invested in this bought at 20k range. but i am nervous when dev says price up going 10x up. dev should not pump the coin. real devs do not care about the price . they just deliver.

yes I am very hesitant to bought it, I'm afraid it's just to increase buyers only. What can guarantee dev would really raise coin 10x
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I saw 10X! OMG. It's a only joke, isn't it

Price already increased from 1-2k satoshi to 50k satoshi and you are saying it's a Joke.
Please research about it and then decide.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

you could buy some and find out
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Bought in at 10k sold at 50k...again bought in at 12k and sold it at 30k..Some nice profits for me :p

congrats.. lets keep the train going!

I keep Twitter warm  Cheesy

ty sir in 76 hours expect true madness and alot of volume!

ARE YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAADY TO RUMBLE!

It seems to be on the verge of exploding.  It's been sitting right around the 40-45k range most of the day.  No one wants to sell lower, and buyers are reluctantly holding still as well.  

I wish I had the funds......I'd set a buy wall at about 35k, and go on a buying spree on the sell side.  

if this is true up to 10x I would stock a lot Smiley
and now trying to buy order in 40k satoshi Smiley
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Bought in at 10k sold at 50k...again bought in at 12k and sold it at 30k..Some nice profits for me :p

It seems to be on the verge of exploding.  It's been sitting right around the 40-45k range most of the day.  No one wants to sell lower, and buyers are reluctantly holding still as well.  

I wish I had the funds......I'd set a buy wall at about 35k, and go on a buying spree on the sell side.  
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

I really liked it what you are doing, now I will try to do same, I was holding coins since so long.
Waiting for price will touch over 100k, now will try to sell some and rebuy on lower side.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm buying like a mofo!!
Activity: 784

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder

I keep Twitter warm  Cheesy
Activity: 784

legendary
We are 4 days from the reveal.

I heard back from the big boss and asked what would happen if there were not enough coins to be purchased and basically he said they would be a buy order created between 350,000 sats and 400,000 sats and he pointed out that they plan on setting the base value at or around 400K sats.

Please note that I am not the one saying this and I am just repeating what I have been told. I will be freeing up some more of my BTC and buying me another 10K coins if I can get them cheap enough!

Now that's the kinda stuff I just love to hear  Tongue
People that have kept the faith and stood by SHOP during the hard times will have something to smile about  Smiley

Kicking myself for nipot buying more around 10k....

Join the club... been doing that for a while now  Cry
Pages:
Jump to: