Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW! - page 24. (Read 57091 times)

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Dev I would say do the swap VERY SLOW one person every two days or something.

They ARE going to DUMP ASAP

FOR SURE

So to protect those who are last on the list who might of been on vacation, let's do it slow. OR you're going to see a INSTANT DUMP right away and stop the whole thing.

They didn't care, 99% of them till today. So take it slow and your pace, them even slower x like 2 extra days.

There were a few people who were asking before today, maybe start with them. They are a few pages back.

A few of them did care and did believe, lets start with them first. Just an idea.

Great Job with everything.

Congrats on todays success, you deserve it!!!!

Thank You!!

SOme of US have been asking for a couple of weeks. Ive been into this coin long time ago. Have  a look at my posts on the very first thread. In any case the dev has replied. So happy with that, waiting for the swap now.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Anybody who has the old SHOP blockchain please fire up your client to help those of us who are trying to swap SHOP for SHOPX. The network could use a boost.
I opened mine.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Anybody who has the old SHOP blockchain please fire up your client to help those of us who are trying to swap SHOP for SHOPX. The network could use a boost.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

SWAP ROUND 1: HOSTED BY POLONIEX IS COMPLETE
SWAP ROUND 2: HOSTED BY BITTREX IS COMPLETE

THERE WILL NOT BE A ROUND 3 ALL LEFT OVER COINS WILL BE CONSIDERED A DONATION TO THE PROJECT!

just to remember  Wink

I will not be accused of being unethical and I will give these people a chance to exchange coins..

Its first come first served with a daily limit of 1000 coins per day (total not to just one person)

This should slow the dumping down!  and thanks for all the feedback and support towards this matter.

THE END
I would limit it to even 500 coins a day. I understand you don't want to lose too much time, but these guys are coming late anyway and if it wasn't for today's spike they wouldn't appear at all.

+1
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder

THERE WILL NOT BE A ROUND 3 ALL LEFT OVER COINS WILL BE CONSIDERED A DONATION TO THE PROJECT!

just to remember  Wink

I will not be accused of being unethical and I will give these people a chance to exchange coins..

Its first come first served with a daily limit of 1000 coins per day (total not to just one person)

This should slow the dumping down!  and thanks for all the feedback and support towards this matter.

THE END
I would limit it to even 500 coins a day. I understand you don't want to lose too much time, but these guys are coming late anyway and if it wasn't for today's spike they wouldn't appear at all.
Activity: 784
Anyone have a link to the old SHOP client? I have my old blockchain and wallet.dat but not the client.

Thanks. If the manual exchange does indeed take place then I will include that positive note in my articles.

Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!cIQzgDwD!MU1kh-cyJNoYIJsQg3Y261gFJ5m3POpyMXBm1KEzMuM
HzE
Activity: 161

just to remember  Wink

THE END

Your almost too nice =D Like i said before, its investors responsibility to take care of their investments and follow whats going on, nobody elses.
You will get A LOT of good karma for doing this Wink
Activity: 176
Anyone have a link to the old SHOP client? I have my old blockchain and wallet.dat but not the client.

Thanks. If the manual exchange does indeed take place then I will include that positive note in my articles.
Activity: 462

just to remember  Wink

THE END

+1 , keep the good work up.

just to remember  Wink

THE END
legendary
Activity: 1148

just to remember  Wink

Cheesy +1 maybe they can catch some rain....
Activity: 224
RTFM ;D

just to remember  Wink
Activity: 448
electroneum.com
Dev I would say do the swap VERY SLOW one person every two days or something.

They ARE going to DUMP ASAP

FOR SURE

So to protect those who are last on the list who might of been on vacation, let's do it slow. OR you're going to see a INSTANT DUMP right away and stop the whole thing.

They didn't care, 99% of them till today. So take it slow and your pace, them even slower x like 2 extra days.

There were a few people who were asking before today, maybe start with them. They are a few pages back.

A few of them did care and did believe, lets start with them first. Just an idea.

Great Job with everything.

Congrats on todays success, you deserve it!!!!

Thank You!!
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
I cant belive that some people missed the shop to shopx change.. People should pay more attention to their investments, its their responsibility, nobody elses  Shocked

+1
HzE
Shopx is still soooo cheap. Wishing i had more btc to buy  Undecided
HzE
I cant belive that some people missed the shop to shopx change.. People should pay more attention to their investments, its their responsibility, nobody elses  Shocked
Activity: 774
OK Instructions have been sent to everyone who has PM'd me about manual exchanges. 

I appreciate that how much work you put into this. if there were more devs like you there would be many more succesful coins.
Activity: 690
dev i send you the transaction at pm
thank you Smiley
OK Instructions have been sent to everyone who has PM'd me about manual exchanges. 
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
As a Shop newbie- This Dev is genuine! Thanks whom ever is dumping so cheap.
Pages:
Jump to: