Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW! - page 25. (Read 57091 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 100
I know it is behind a lot of work, but what if you had time and energy to only swap small amounts today, small amounts tomorrow and rest day after tomorrow. that would at least make instant dump smaller..

I like your idea.. and will try my best to spread it out.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
These guys are rushing to get their SHOPX to dump... I agree... You had 2 weeks to get shit straight and put it on an exchange....
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Grabbed 350 of those, just in case it will take off. Only 363,225 coins, still very cheap.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
I know it is behind a lot of work, but what if you had time and energy to only swap small amounts today, small amounts tomorrow and rest day after tomorrow. that would at least make instant dump smaller..
Activity: 224
RTFM ;D
First person I catch dumping the coins within 24 hours of me sending them will result in me stopping this.

i expect exactly that will happen Sad

people got long time to swap their coins on bittrex or polo.
now since the price is up, they came out for fast money... keeping up the good work  Wink
anyone else, please respect the rules!
If you have a SHOP wallet please fire it up to assist in the manual exchanges.
I am going to be completely honest and it may upset people..

I was very clear about running 2 separate swaps

1 via BITTREX

and

1 via POLONIEX

IT STATED IN LARGE LETTERS ON FRONT PAGE OF ANN FOR 1 WEEK THAT THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY OTHER SWAPS!

The reason I did it this way is I knew that I would not have the time to bother with the manual exchanges.. Why havnt I replied to these PM's?.. because I have 4 pages of them... But I am a nice guy and I will attempt to help get this accomplished.  I will start sending out wallet addys for you to send your coins too for an exchange int he order that I recieved the request. First person I catch dumping the coins within 24 hours of me sending them will result in me stopping this.

You gave up on this coin while others did not.. ohh you didnt see the message?? like I said you gave up on this coin and project and you were not interested in what was being posted.  I refuse to bust my ass for you...  But I will send out coins on my schedule not yours.

I know some people were on vacation and I am sorry that you have been placed in this category and you are the only reason why I am even bothering with these manual exchanges.  Left over coins will be considered a donation to the project or RAINED IN OUR IRC CHANNEL to our supporters.
To all those holding worthless #shop. Quote this message all over the land as a warning to future investors.

You can print that crap on a shirt and wear it to the next BTC conference and no one will give a rats a**. Call 20/20 maybe they will tell the world for you.

Activity: 136

1 via BITTREX

and

1 via POLONIEX

IT STATED IN LARGE LETTERS ON FRONT PAGE OF ANN FOR 1 WEEK THAT THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY OTHER SWAPS!

The reason I did it this way is I knew that I would not have the time to bother with the manual exchanges.. Why havnt I replied to these PM's?.. because I have 4 pages of them... But I am a nice guy and I will attempt to help get this accomplished.  I will start sending out wallet addys for you to send your coins too for an exchange int he order that I recieved the request. First person I catch dumping the coins within 24 hours of me sending them will result in me stopping this.

You gave up on this coin while others did not.. ohh you didnt see the message?? like I said you gave up on this coin and project and you were not interested in what was being posted.  I refuse to bust my ass for you...  But I will send out coins on my schedule not yours.

I know some people were on vacation and I am sorry that you have been placed in this category and you are the only reason why I am even bothering with these manual exchanges.  Left over coins will be considered a donation to the project or RAINED IN OUR IRC CHANNEL to our supporters.

I wasn't even following this whole thread very much and I DID know about the swaps. if it was up to me i would let those people take their loss. but then again, BCTS might be nicer person than me.. Smiley

They didn't care when SHOPX wasn't doing anything.  Now that it's had some mad gains, they want to exchange.  The first couple this goes to will end up dumping, screwing the rest of you. 
Activity: 774
Merit: 500

1 via BITTREX

and

1 via POLONIEX

I wasn't even following this whole thread very much and I DID know about the swaps. if it was up to me i would let those people take their loss. but then again, BCTS might be nicer person than me.. Smiley
Activity: 176

1 via BITTREX

and

1 via POLONIEX

To all those holding worthless #shop. Quote this message all over the land as a warning to future investors.
Len
Activity: 177
Is shopx not on coinmarketcap yet?

1 via BITTREX

and

1 via POLONIEX

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Hello everyone, your wallet staking?

Mine not!!
yep, mine is minting new coins without any problem.

ps. suddenly quite on all fronts. No trades at all. Let's see when it wakes up again.
Activity: 462

Mine not!!

yup.. all good.
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

Mine not!!
Activity: 462
Been asking for over a week about a swap.... strange how no one cares

are you russian?
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Been asking for over a week about a swap.... strange how no one cares
Activity: 448
electroneum.com
I was gonna hold till it worked. I grabbed a boatload for 5000 sat off c-cex when the bittrex news came. Everything didn't go as expected, but then the news of the 1mil investment came, so I just held.

OMG am I so glad I did. Cool Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: