Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW! - page 28. (Read 57091 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
It is really hard to believe. Huh
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com
cough *scam* cough

I just think there would be so many better ways to scam people than going though all this song and dance.

BCTS has been going though a lot and has put a lot into this. I think this is the real deal. 1 million is not that big of a deal to someone who sees the potential of crypto.

Especially with so few really serious coins out there if I had a million dollars I would do it because Id smoke everyone else. It makes sense, and I think as this new industry catches more attention of serious business people we will see a lot more investments like this as time goes on.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
So it seems that there is no automated way to convert SHOP to SHOPX? I posted in this forum some days ago and PM'd a dev, but have heard nothing.
Activity: 784
Does anyone want to host the tip bot for us?  I just dont have the time to get it setup.

Let me know.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com
I have asked the new owners if they would be willing to put 100BTC in escrow to prove that they are serious about the buyout.  I will let you know when I hear back from them...  who could be trust with 100btc? maybe an exchange?

Maybe you can ask that guy : Maidak
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=35312

Have escrowed certains service for more 100 BTC with good trust!

Maybe!

Maidak is highly trusted and has done escrow for many coins lately. So that's a great suggestion.

He own a miner store, runs one of the most successful currency exchange thread on this forum and of course the escrow thing too, Their money would be safe with him. He has a very solid reputation and upholds it flawlessly.

Get ahold of him. That would really make a difference.
Activity: 136
@BCTS
I think you have a lot of thing to do! Don't forget me!

Thanks

Yes I do I will send coins out by Friday.

I have asked the new owners if they would be willing to put 100BTC in escrow to prove that they are serious about the buyout.  I will let you know when I hear back from them...  who could be trust with 100btc? maybe an exchange?

Can you explain this to me?  Is this in relation to the company that wants to buy up 100k SHOPX?  Thanks in advance.  And again great job.

Yes the company that is purchasing this project I have asked them to place 100BTC in escrow to prove to everyone how serious they are about this project.

OK, thanks.  That would be HUGE if you can get the escrow nailed down! 
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
I have asked the new owners if they would be willing to put 100BTC in escrow to prove that they are serious about the buyout.  I will let you know when I hear back from them...  who could be trust with 100btc? maybe an exchange?

Maybe!

trusting one guy is kinda fucked up, when you can use an exchange Smiley
I also do not believe in centralised solutions - either exchange or multiple escrow would do the trick.
Activity: 196

Maybe!

trusting one guy is kinda fucked up, when you can use an exchange Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

Maybe!
@BCTS

Thanks

I have asked the new owners if they would be willing to put 100BTC in escrow to prove that they are serious about the buyout.  I will let you know when I hear back from them...  who could be trust with 100btc? maybe an exchange?

Can you explain this to me?  Is this in relation to the company that wants to buy up 100k SHOPX?  Thanks in advance.  And again great job.

Yes the company that is purchasing this project I have asked them to place 100BTC in escrow to prove to everyone how serious they are about this project.
Activity: 136
@BCTS

Thanks

where does it will go??? Shocked Huh Anyone have any idea?

We will have to wait till I hear back from the new owners.

Up almost 800% today.

up to 0.5btc i believe

We will have to wait till I hear back from the new owners.

Up almost 800% today.
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
@BCTS

Thanks

since they buy out from bittrex, maybe it will be wise to use bittrex? Smiley
legendary
@BCTS

Thanks

Sorry to ask! Why by friday!! You are in holiday?
@BCTS

Thanks

legendary
@BCTS

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: