Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW! - page 27. (Read 57091 times)

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
holy smoke! 30k now at bittrex.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
It's going to 50k before announcement, keep your heads up.  Roll Eyes

This is quite an "under the radar" coin.  I'm happy I found it yesterday.  Such a low coin count and such low volume.  This is going to be very interesting.  And if the dev does pull through with the contract.....this will be CRAZY!  I'm honestly a little excited.

Edited to add: I will say that this is the largest spread I've seen between the buys/sells, until someone put a 17k buy up.  It was like 9k/16k.  It's great to see so few investors sell at those low prices.  Most of the movement has been from the buy side.

Thats the same issue we had when we took SHOP to 150K sats..  Only the weak hands would sell.. I believe people realize how under valued the coin is.
Activity: 784
You may not know this.. but I was one of the guys trying to start this proof of dev movement and I have actually started working on a website that will make it really easy to use for the end user but at the same time give it the ability to interface with other cryptosites using api.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dp-dev-proof-dev-verification-database-seal-702471

Over the last few months I have invested tons of my own $$ into this project and you have never seen this DEV dump anything.   I have also ran multiple contest giving away some pretty nice items or selling via our market and I am sure people here will vouch for me.

Just like you I invest my own money in this coin and I can show you logs of be buying SHOP and SHOPX when the price got cheap enough.   So when the price is down I also hold the same bags. 

I gave away 1BTC in coins via Poloniex and guess what I paid up.  When people purchased items from me on our market and they did not live in USA I sent them BTC with no other questions asked. 

If you want me to do a verification of DEV I can do that too.  I do not mind.

Activity: 136
It's going to 50k before announcement, keep your heads up.  Roll Eyes

This is quite an "under the radar" coin.  I'm happy I found it yesterday.  Such a low coin count and such low volume.  This is going to be very interesting.  And if the dev does pull through with the contract.....this will be CRAZY!  I'm honestly a little excited.

Edited to add: I will say that this is the largest spread I've seen between the buys/sells, until someone put a 17k buy up.  It was like 9k/16k.  It's great to see so few investors sell at those low prices.  Most of the movement has been from the buy side.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
It's going to 50k before announcement, keep your heads up.  Roll Eyes
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
I hear what all you guys are saying, but it's tough to trust devs these days.  99% of the time they are either straight up scammers or they promise vaporware.  BCTS seems like a good guy, but I've been fooled by a supposedly good dev before......badly.  Some of you say you've been around since the inception of the original SHOP, what did he bring to that coin/how did he deliver?  I'm in no way FUDding, I'm honestly curious.  I do own some SHOPX myself.....full disclosure.  Thanks.
You are right, that many people saying how good and great BCTS is without giving any examples may sound like a sect or a secret religion, but I assure you it is not the case.
Btw., BCTS if you gonna run any new church today or tomorrow - I am in  Grin
Ok, jokes aside, I just gonna give a few examples, the rest you have to dig yourself, as it is your own responsibility to do some research about the coin and its dev, before putting any of your funds in it.

With SHOP we learned about the commitment from the Dev with the development of the old website that was offering multitude of functionalities, marketplace, game arcade, forum, to name the few. A lot of new functionalities were added in short time, making it unique, probably the first of a kind, e-bay+ like experience. Further down the road, we had commitment when getting the coin to the exchanges Bittrex and Polo. With all that up and running the volume was unacceptably low, which would make many devs quit the project immediately. Instead, we got a new re-branded version of the coin, SHOPX with hybrid PoW/PoS. The switch from SHOP to SHOPX was clearly announced and covered by both big exchanges in two separate time slots, to be more flexible. Still, the Dev is providing the exchange of old coins to new ones for all these who were deaf or late.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
why doesn't he do a proof of developer with cryptoasian.com

What he will proof, we trust him so much, we saw what and how you did.
He is one of the honest developer in crptocurrency section.
Activity: 168
because he already proved himself as a trustworthy Dev since the introduction of SHOP, and then SHOPX. Everything was delivered as promised.
Sometimes I have the feeling that not the devs but posters should prove themselves before posting.  Grin

Oh, man- that is SO +1!
Activity: 136
I hear what all you guys are saying, but it's tough to trust devs these days.  99% of the time they are either straight up scammers or they promise vaporware.  BCTS seems like a good guy, but I've been fooled by a supposedly good dev before......badly.  Some of you say you've been around since the inception of the original SHOP, what did he bring to that coin/how did he deliver?  I'm in no way FUDding, I'm honestly curious.  I do own some SHOPX myself.....full disclosure.  Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Well I believe in BCTS  Smiley I didn't sell a couple of months back when value went over 68K sat and I'm not about to sell now. I think that those that stick with SHOPX will be rewarded greatly in a not too distant future Wink
BTW we've finally got some decent volume on Bittrex and price is up as well  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
If you don't believe him then don't invest.... Or wait for the money to be put up as proof Smiley
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
because he already proved himself as a trustworthy Dev since the introduction of SHOP, and then SHOPX. Everything was delivered as promised.
Sometimes I have the feeling that not the devs but posters should prove themselves before posting.  Grin

+1
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Its one of those things either you trust BCTS or you don't. All we have is his word right now. Its a risk I'm willing to take.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Well I had bought some at around 24k so im still at a loss. Still holding and hoping this is all true!

I am also holding at big prices but I have believe on BCTS, he did so much hard work for succeed this coin.
That is why I don't complain on him, I know one day this coin will be on top.
im trying to find proof if this 1 million is true cant see anything in thread
Its been posted for a while now and plenty were on sale at 3-5k just the other day
guys what is this $1million investment all about
legendary
Activity: 1596
Well I had bought some at around 24k so im still at a loss. Still holding and hoping this is all true!
Pages:
Jump to: