Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW! - page 29. (Read 57091 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Seems promising. Bought some earlier.
Activity: 136
only ~365K coins in circulation! buying @ 1600 sats is such a bargain.

By far the most undervalued coin on the market.  And once the SHARKS smell the blood.. its going to get a little insane around here Smiley

1600 sat?  Where? Everything now is 13k or higher, with not even that much available.  This thing will shoot up to ridiculous heights with very minimal BTC injection.

My mistake.. meant 16K

Wink  A powder keg ready to blow!
Activity: 784

By far the most undervalued coin on the market.  And once the SHARKS smell the blood.. its going to get a little insane around here Smiley

1600 sat?  Where? Everything now is 13k or higher, with not even that much available.  This thing will shoot up to ridiculous heights with very minimal BTC injection.

My mistake.. meant 16K
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
yes send me your shopx wallet addy

I send via PM, many thanks!

And great news for SHOPX! Nice work BCTS!!

yes send me your shopx wallet addy
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
@BCTS
I enter for win a miner on Bitcointalknshop for 500 SHOP! All it's new now and i want to know if this this contest still running?(don't think)
Can i return back my 500 SHOP (SHOPX)??

Thanks

I'm always for destroying coins.  Love it.

I agree.  Any opporunity to destroy coins and get them off the market.....DO IT!
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
I'm always for destroying coins.  Love it.
uki I have been wanting to bring the bot back into the new channel.  I just have not had any time over the last 2 weeks... things will settle down for me once the kids start back to school.  But this does sound like a great idea Smiley
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Thanks for all the nice words.

I will be putting a plan together to distribute the coins that are currently held by bitcointalknshop.com if you have any advice let me hear it.  We have a little over 30k coins that will need to be distributed or destroyed.

Also I was looking and if they started the buyout today.. there wouldn't be a single sell order left.  Who knows where this will leave the open buy order at? .5 btc per SHOPX?  that would be insane.
maybe some rain on the IRC channel would help to bring it alive.
HzE
Activity: 161
I dont think anybody wise would sell huge bulk, since price is gonna boom any moment..
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
maybe this isnt the place here so im sorry in advance.
i am interested in buying 20k coins there is simply not enough trade in bittrex anyone interested in selling in bulk ?

Same here, I'm buying 50k in bulk , PM.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
maybe this isnt the place here so im sorry in advance.
i am interested in buying 20k coins there is simply not enough trade in bittrex anyone interested in selling in bulk ?

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

I will be putting a plan together to distribute the coins that are currently held by bitcointalknshop.com if you have any advice let me hear it.  We have a little over 30k coins that will need to be distributed or destroyed.

Also I was looking and if they started the buyout today.. there wouldn't be a single sell order left.  Who knows where this will leave the open buy order at? .5 btc per SHOPX?  that would be insane.

That would be pretty epic

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

I created this graphic based on the discussions I had today. (some dates may change before deal is finalized)

PROS
  • After this deal is signed and official they will purchase 100,000 SHOPX from Bittrex to not only boost the value of the coin but to ensure they have coins to reward users.
  • I asked about the Investment and basically they plan on buying the 100k coins and creating several positions in their company that will eat up $250,000 in salaries for the first year. 
  • There will be over 50K USD invested in the website/market at this first stage and $100K USD dedicated to Marketing and SEO.
  • Another 40K will be invested in the Exchange and Mobile Apps.
  • The rest of the funds will be earmarked prior to us closing this deal.  And I will make sure its public knowledge.

CONS
  • They cannot guarantee anything after Jan 1 2016.  Basically they will give this project 16 months to take off or they will pull the plug.
  • I will not be part of this project after closing.

If you have any questions I will try to answer them.  Also the few people who need coins exchanged I will be sending you a SHOP address at some point this week to get this complete. 

It's a super news for ShopX coin holder, and who believe on ShopX coin.
You did super awesome work BCTS, it is more then expected, what you did for Shop Community.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Great news BCTS! Looking forward to have this plan implemented.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Sounds like a very good plan. With that kind of money to support the project, I'm pretty sure 16 months is more than enough to get SHOPX to where it needs to be  Smiley
It would be smart to stock up on SHOPX before the 30th, the company buying 100,000 coins is likely gonna drive the price up by quite a bit.
@BCTS hope you'll stick around as a regular member after the deal is completed  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: