Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW! - page 3. (Read 57058 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
SCAM !!!

I'm sad to say that ShopCoin was a scam made by a thievish dev.

He promised to exchange my 2476 SHOP (nearly 1% of all coins!) to SHOPX. This was 3-4 weeks ago, a bit more than a week before the big investment scam on Bittrex. It never happened and still my account is at zero and he does not reply on PM. As you know, the value went from 60000s to 2000s during that major dump and my money was most likely spent by the dev at that period. In the real world, this is called stealing and people righteously go to jail for it.

I was a loyal supporter of ShopCoin from the very start. I predicted a tenfold rise, which came true, and was even quoted in the BTC-forum headline from one of my posts. Now I am fucked in the ass and some shithead has stolen my money.

ShopCoin was a great idea but very poorly executed. I strongly advise the community here not to engage in ShopCoin but to open a new project with a new name but similar ideas.

Since I joined the CryptoCoin business 8 months ago, the total market value of all coins except BitCoin has hardly changed at all. It is not a growing business... We see good technical innovations every week, still the business is not growing... why? Because there is no MARKET. Technical innovations will not get us any further from where we are. It is time to create markets. No one in the real world gives a shit about algorithms, but they do care if they can buy a song or a soda with coins from their wallet.

ShopCoin tried to create that and with an honorable and organized dev it might have been greatly rewarded. CryptoCoins should have an amazing future. It will happen when real products can be exchanged. I hope someone will read this who can make this step for real, because ShopCoin is dead.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Okay, I just downloaded the latest wallet from the OP. Can someone post their conf file and add nodes?

And Mr. ShopX, don't forget who did your escrow, just in case you still need one for any new potential buyers. I think I missed that part several pages back.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Sorry guys I have been trying to gauge a response from users.. if we dont have enough support it doesnt make sense to put alot of work into something that has failed.

I will be posting a date and time for a public chat so we can talk to the community that is still interested in this project.

BCTS, transaction pending...
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Sorry guys I have been trying to gauge a response from users.. if we dont have enough support it doesnt make sense to put alot of work into something that has failed.

I will be posting a date and time for a public chat so we can talk to the community that is still interested in this project.

I am in BCTS, guys support this initiatives and participate for the future of ShopX coin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
这个币,到底如何嘛?怎么一上架,只看到在下跌
legendary

Because our community left us after that chaos, and no one want to participate anymore easily.

Well to be honest, community was never strong for SHOP(x).

I know this, our community never was very strong, but we had decent numbers of coin holder
who always support the shop coin, but after that chaos, they also left it and now only some people left.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
RTFM ;D
i´m still here... can donate some coins if that would help bring SHOPX back on track Smiley
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder

Because our community left us after that chaos, and no one want to participate anymore easily.

Well to be honest, community was never strong for SHOP(x).
legendary

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Good to have you back!  Crypto needs ShopX!  Love that forum too!
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I will be bringing bitcointalknshop.com back up with forum and arcade.

We will not be using the market internally at the moment.   More info to come soon about the market and website should be back up by tomorrow AM providing all my passwords still work.

good . man
legendary
Activity: 1148
I will be bringing bitcointalknshop.com back up with forum and arcade.

We will not be using the market internally at the moment.   More info to come soon about the market and website should be back up by tomorrow AM providing all my passwords still work.

Well how about that!?  Smiley I didn't think we'd be seeing you around (not because I think you scammed but because you sounded a little defeated) It's definitely good to see you still have the energy to fight for this coin. You have a difficult task ahead, it'll take a lot of work to win back the masses. I'm curious to see how things will evolve from here. Hope my highscore on the arcade is still there  Grin
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
yep. same here. I have no news or updates, and was out of the information loop.
Let's see where it is heading.
legendary
Yes I was an admin for the site, but I do not know at what capacity I will serve in now. After the site was taken down I was along for the ride like you guys. I have attached myself to another project ATM and I hardly have time for that. Wink

Ah, not good, I really trust you more then BCTS. But don't know what to say now after all this.

TY, I appreciate that. Unfortunately I was taken back by the news last week too. I put a ton of time into helping out where I could and hope to recover some of that lost time. Not sure what will happen next but crossing my fingers for a good outcome.
legendary
Yes I was an admin for the site, but I do not know at what capacity I will serve in now. After the site was taken down I was along for the ride like you guys. I have attached myself to another project ATM and I hardly have time for that. Wink

Ah, not good, I really trust you more then BCTS. But don't know what to say now after all this.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: