Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW! - page 4. (Read 57058 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
I will be bringing bitcointalknshop.com back up with forum and arcade.

We will not be using the market internally at the moment.   More info to come soon about the market and website should be back up by tomorrow AM providing all my passwords still work.

It's better, so we will have today, forum and arcade. If I am correct Crazywack was also part of forum.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
OK guys.. I am back from my week in hiatus hoping we can recover from this nightmare.

I will be releasing info in regards to the 1st stage of recovery soon.

DAMN! Nice to see you back! i got hich hopes for this!
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
I will be bringing bitcointalknshop.com back up with forum and arcade.

We will not be using the market internally at the moment.   More info to come soon about the market and website should be back up by tomorrow AM providing all my passwords still work.
legendary
Great, just in time when i sell 7500 shopx Angry

Then try to rebuy at same price or little lower, I think you can still buy those coins.
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
Great, just in time when i sell 7500 shopx Angry
legendary
OK guys.. I am back from my week in hiatus hoping we can recover from this nightmare.

Glad to see you back, I am still supporting ShopX coin, and did not sold even single coin.
Let's start work together for better future of ShopX.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100

Activity: 448
electroneum.com
I know there is nothing I can say to regain your faith.. sorry for being silent but I feel so defeated.  If i go ahead with the transaction I can save some of my image but will do nothing for the ones who lost from their investments.  I cannot guarantee anything in regards to the coin other then it being tabled after the first of the year.

We could continue this project but we will need support to make this project go anywhere..  and in the past we got very little community help.

Hope everyone enjoys what is left of their weekend while I try to put together some type of game plan.  

You piece of garbage. "there is nothing you can do to get these people there lost investments"

You have some nerve you lowlife scammer

All you have to do is give them their money back you sorry excuse for a human being

Some people make money on here the honest way, not rip off those that can not help themselves to con artists like you even when people repeatedly warn them.

you could use these talents for good but you choose to rip off the weak, and now youre coming back for round two, ya I know youre not really leaving, not when there are this many poor souls begging to get ripped off again.

You want to do the right thing you still can, give them the money you stole from them. How about that? WOW how do you sleep at night?

knowing this many people believe in you and you betray them, I just can't understand how someone could do that.
Activity: 448
electroneum.com

It's really sad to see that BCTS move on with this project, when he did so much hard work on this Coin.

dude, he made a lot of money on this scam, he was all polite so that nobody would come looking for him but

he scammed you

from the start people who knew what he was doing were warning you guys

best bet get his name and address and start a lawsuit

This thread by very very far is full of the absolutely dumbest people I have ever encountered.
It is just mindblowing!!! No wonder there are some many scammers when there are people like this on here.

SMH SMH SMH SMH SMH SMH  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

It's really sad to see that BCTS move on with this project, when he did so much hard work on this Coin.

dude, he made a lot of money on this scam, he was all polite so that nobody would come looking for him but

he scammed you

from the start people who knew what he was doing were warning you guys

best bet get his name and address and start a lawsuit
legendary
what do you guys want to do? continue under this name? fork? I don't think bcts has it in him to continue this project. and I am not sure as to the availability of any infrastructure left. (arcade, forum, ect)...

what would YOU the community like to see?

I was close and put a lot of time and money into this project and don't want to see it die... I also don't have much time on my hands, at least not in the capacity I did before. Im a little disappointed in everything as we all are atm, but if we want this to continue this will take a large community effort to get past this stigma.

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
At least somebody is buying  +28.0% on bittrex..
Let's how long it lasts...

ya right up when I have harbored this coin, if there is no hope anymore and rise?

Could be, the beautie of open source Smiley

So I'm currently part of a rebuilding/fork of ZS, so my time is limited and don't really have enough time for that :/ I will try to get something rolling here as well as it is our money/time that is at stake and don't like seeing that going to waist.

fully agree crazywack. I am also involved in ZS, but would love to see SHOPX resurge.
For that some community interest is needed and that was not the best around this corner.
legendary
Activity: 1148

ya right up when I have harbored this coin, if there is no hope anymore and rise?

Could be, the beautie of open source Smiley

So I'm currently part of a rebuilding/fork of ZS, so my time is limited and don't really have enough time for that :/ I will try to get something rolling here as well as it is our money/time that is at stake and don't like seeing that going to waist.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
At least somebody is buying  +28.0% on bittrex..
Let's see how long it lasts...
Activity: 452
legendary
what do you guys want to do? continue under this name? fork? I don't think bcts has it in him to continue this project. and I am not sure as to the availability of any infrastructure left. (arcade, forum, ect)...

I was close and put a lot of time and money into this project and don't want to see it die... I also don't have much time on my hands, at least not in the capacity I did before. Im a little disappointed in everything as we all are atm, but if we want this to continue this will take a large community effort to get past this stigma.

Well if BCTS is out, which is a real shame, then I think changing the name might be a good idea. I don't have any skills to contribute to the project though other than spreading the word through social networks  Undecided I don't wanna see this project die either, I'm still holding all of my coins  Cheesy
Something that we would need to consider though is what would happen to BCTS's holdings? How many coins does he still control? If it's a lot then that might put some people off because of the risk of dumping. Maybe then a fork might best. I'm really no expert though, we'll need to have some knowledgeable people brainstorm ideas.
legendary

legendary
when the coin is again triumphed in the price of 45K ++
This coin would again soar?

Forget it about 45k for a while, first we need to solve the problem.
BCTS you are again disappearing without informing, atleast after that chaos
we are still supporting you, don't disappointed us.
legendary
Activity: 1232
when the coin is again triumphed in the price of 45K ++
This coin would again soar?
Pages:
Jump to: