Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW! - page 8. (Read 57058 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
We need more investitors into this coin

No one wants to invest in this coin right now.  If you want investors, this "company" will have to be shown to truly exist.

If BCTS ends up pulling this off and it isn't a scam, you will see a MAD RUSH to buy up all the SHOPX coins on the market.  I mean it will be crazy.  If he's using this opportunity to basically leave the coin and we don't ever hear from him again starting at 5pm, then this coin will sink to oblivion.  

This day and age, Everyone is skeptical of everyone and everything in crypto.  It's the straight up 21st century version of the Wild West.  No one trusts devs, and no one trusts coins.  

we need solid proof that there is a investment not just a post saying deal is on. a delay would just send this right down i wouldn't even bother buying for a takeover
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

No we don't.... We have 1 in a few hrs
Activity: 136

No one wants to invest in this coin right now.  If you want investors, this "company" will have to be shown to truly exist.

If BCTS ends up pulling this off and it isn't a scam, you will see a MAD RUSH to buy up all the SHOPX coins on the market.  I mean it will be crazy.  If he's using this opportunity to basically leave the coin and we don't ever hear from him again starting at 5pm, then this coin will sink to oblivion.  

This day and age, Everyone is skeptical of everyone and everything in crypto.  It's the straight up 21st century version of the Wild West.  No one trusts devs, and no one trusts coins.  
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
-----------✄----------
Activity: 462
3 more hours from now, right?
Activity: 448
electroneum.com
i hope its good news if not its gonna be difficult to sell. even a delay would cause a massive dump
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/shopx/#!rich

Rich list is still the same. No one is dumping. interesting.  Shocked

I'm guessing 1 and 2 are exchanges?

Likely, especially the largest ones. Bittrex in particular tends to store large amounts in a single address with one transaction on it, consistent with cold wallet storage. The staking wallets are most likely real though.
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

I'm guessing 1 and 2 are exchanges?

legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
Is it scam or not scam Huh ... good reason if there is someone trusted to keep their bets .... I am in  Roll Eyes
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Be back in 7 hours for the official announcement.

This will give the FUD Trolls plent of time to take this to a 100 page thread.

Get started! and I will talk to you guys again after 5PM EST

Wish i know the price in 10 hours from now.....
Activity: 448
electroneum.com
Ah, the ol' "My cousin is going to give you all a bunch of money for no reason" scam.

Another bunch of people that deserve to be scammed.  Come on, guys.  

I agree, except maybe not deserved to be scammed, but when you think about it he's right in a lot of ways. You are absolutely asking for it.

The cousin is going to just buy the coins for 400000 sat? Have any of you guys asked yourself why he would do that?

That's why so many people get scammed around here. You simply are asking for it.

- First it was a company was going to invest.

- When that didn't work, then it was a million dollars.

- When that didn't work, then it was they are going to buy coins, that they could buy for 20,000, or much less, before the announcement, now for 400,000 sat. That worked, and people started buying the coin, so of course the price went up. Why? Because people want to believe it. They are actually getting off on the dream that they will have 5, 10, or 15 to 20 BTC, or whatever it may be at 5:00.

- Just the fact that someone is telling them this, gives them the dream. So they pay and mostly know it is not going to happen. They just want to live the dream, like they are paying to be excited that they will have these thousands of dollars soon.

- I find it so hard to say people deserve to be scammed, but they are really just paying $10, $20, $50, or $100, just so they can add it up on the calculator and feel the excitement of looking at that number that someone has PROMISED that they will have.

- Some feel they have to pay in, just on the slight chance it might be real.

- It is actually very interesting. This is such a glaring example why scams are so rampant in crypto. People just want to know that they have this "chance" to get money for nothing.

People start off thinking, well it might be possible, then they convince themselves that it is true because they want it to be true so bad.
It's starting to make me think that to get rid of the scammers, we need to get rid of the "demand" of people that are asking to be scammed.

Looking at it this way, we will see the "supply" of scammers go down, when the "demand" to be scammed goes down.

This is completely asking for it (demand) because there is ZERO actual reason to believe that this is actually true. None of it. Not one part of the story adds up. But people are still paying money to be a part of this scam.

1. Some of you have a serious problem because you have really convinced yourself it's true when all logic shows otherwise.

2. Some of you think it's a scam but you are throwing a little bit of your money in the pot, just in case, reality defies all logic and the money shows up via a 400,000 sat buywall.

3. Some of you are just not intelligent enough to put all the logical pieces together, and are simply not smart enough to see that it is a lie.

4. Some of you are just to new to crypto. You can't tell what pieces are what, in the first place, simply because you are not educated enough on what you are being told, to know the difference and therefore be able to use your brain in a logical way to make an informed decision.

As long as we have these 4 types of people here, this will "attract" people that are scammers to come here, and continue to come up with different creative ways to steal peoples money.

This is just such a clear and simple example of a scam, it is just incredible that it's working to someone who does not fall into one of the 4 categories described above.

If I leave a $100 dollar bill taped to the trunk of my car, and go into Wal-mart and go grocery shopping for an hour, do I "deserve" to have the $100 taken from me? No. I don't think so. But at the same time, being so careless with your money, do you "deserve" to have it there when you come out of the store? It's an interesting question. Should you have to keep your money "protected" or you lose your right to have it? No. I don't think so.

But you are basically asking for the $100 to be stolen. And if everyone keeps taping $100 dollar bills to the back of their car, and leaving it in the parking lot for an hour, you can bet that there will ALWAYS be MANY people there, just for the sole reason that they know that the money is there for the taking.

And now we call the Wal-mart parking lot a Scammer-Cesspool because you can't just leave your money sitting out in the open unattended for the taking?

When the 4 types of people above are reduced, the scammers present will be reduced and magically the Wal-mart parking lot will be a "nice" place again.

It's very interesting that's for sure.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
some turbulences ahead, all trolls still aboard?  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: