Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW! - page 5. (Read 57058 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 101
I hope prices will rise because of the coin BTCS only 363k coin, goodluck

Hope in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up faster.

I hope so too, but the dev does not work well, he just gave promise not sure, until I lose a lot until now, but I still wait hopefully there is an increase
ESM
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I hope prices will rise because of the coin BTCS only 363k coin, goodluck

Hope in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up faster.
ESM
Activity: 46
I can't believe you all fall for this BS.

The dev and his clan are a bunch of rude jerks and several of the community members are too. It is driven by greed and nothing more. People happy that others missed the exchange because it means there will be less coins available. Only assholes have that frame of mind and what a way to strengthen the community.

Its all one big scam....don't take my word for it just read the entire thread. These people are nothing more than a bunch of con artists. And holy crap talk about attempted manipulation. Who in their right mind would believe someone that tries to pump a coin by telling everyone there will be a big buyer coming in. Think about it from that big buyer's perspective (if there really was one of which there wasn't). Would you want everyone to buy ahead of you to drive the price up when you come in to buy a large quantity and therefore you have to pay a lot more than if no one knew?? LMAO

This writing is on the wall....this should be called shit coin not shop coin
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
I would imagine if no one sees BCTS in the coming hours or days, it wont matter if you never got your coins. BCTS had the opportunity to push off any dealings til January (no big deal) or move along like the project had been before retail announce, or total abandonment.
so BCTS, what did you come up with?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
PM
Hi,

I've been out crytos for a few weeks and I didnt realize of the swap. For what I'm reading I can imagine I've lost my coins. Can you please confirm or denie that? In the negative case, what do I need to do?

Thanks

EvNjxmGtJWYxvBrRGfceszx9zy7RBvtwiX

Please send SHOP to that wallet.. and provide me with transaction details and your SHOPX wallet addy.

If you are caught dumping these coins within 24 hours of receiving them I will not do any more manual swaps.

You have 24 hours from the time of receiving this message to send me your coins or they will be considered a donation to the project.

Thanks!

you will get these coins in a few days Ive got several users ahead of you.

I havent received yet...

BCTS IS A SCAMMER. DONT BUY THIS SHIT
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
So whats up?

Was tuesday the deadline to make decisions?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
Sucks things did not work out, but how knows what could happen. I still hold a few
Let's not give up at the first hurdle BCTS Smiley after all the coin didn't die. Sometimes things happen in life that later down the track turnout to be a blessing in disguise Wink. You created a great coin that works flawlessly, the arcade games, the Ebay style market, you organized a coin swap from SHOP to SHOPX, you got the coin listed on POLONIEX and BITTREX. these are all things that some dev's can only dream to accomplish. a Dev with your skill and work ethic are as rare as rockinghorse shit Grin . hope to see you on this thread again. take care.

Listen to this guy!
BCTS really accomplished more than most devs can only dream about. so what there was one set back? let's just fight back.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Let's not give up at the first hurdle BCTS Smiley after all the coin didn't die. Sometimes things happen in life that later down the track turnout to be a blessing in disguise Wink. You created a great coin that works flawlessly, the arcade games, the Ebay style market, you organized a coin swap from SHOP to SHOPX, you got the coin listed on POLONIEX and BITTREX. these are all things that some dev's can only dream to accomplish. a Dev with your skill and work ethic are as rare as rockinghorse shit Grin . hope to see you on this thread again. take care.
BCTS meanwhile you work on the future plan, I suggest we do ask for adding the coin on Moolah (new version on Mintpal). It may bring SHOPX coin back on track.
SHOPx community, that may be the way to show your support and commitment to SHOPx in this moment. You can tweet here: https://twitter.com/moolah_io/status/506469603372175360

Yep would definitely breathe new life into SHOPX if we managed to get on the new Mintpal.
According to one of Moolah's tweets, coin proposals should be submitted here: [email protected]
But there's no harm in tweeting them our support for SHOPX as well  Cheesy
Here's mine - https://twitter.com/ObscureJelly/status/506658657342590976

i tweeted too.
Show your support all! Show your support, m'kay?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
BCTS meanwhile you work on the future plan, I suggest we do ask for adding the coin on Moolah (new version on Mintpal). It may bring SHOPX coin back on track.
SHOPx community, that may be the way to show your support and commitment to SHOPx in this moment. You can tweet here: https://twitter.com/moolah_io/status/506469603372175360

Yep would definitely breathe new life into SHOPX if we managed to get on the new Mintpal.
According to one of Moolah's tweets, coin proposals should be submitted here: [email protected]
But there's no harm in tweeting them our support for SHOPX as well  Cheesy
Here's mine - https://twitter.com/ObscureJelly/status/506658657342590976
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
I know there is nothing I can say to regain your faith.. sorry for being silent but I feel so defeated.  If i go ahead with the transaction I can save some of my image but will do nothing for the ones who lost from their investments.  I cannot guarantee anything in regards to the coin other then it being tabled after the first of the year.

We could continue this project but we will need support to make this project go anywhere..  and in the past we got very little community help.

Hope everyone enjoys what is left of their weekend while I try to put together some type of game plan. 

Well it's definitely good to see you back in action  Smiley I think only you can decide what the best path for this project is at this point. As I mentioned in the other thread, I will continue to  support this coin if you stay on board. I haven't sold a single one of my coins. I bought more in the final hours before the reveal and put in a decent amount of BTC but I'm not worried about my investment. If the worst comes to the worst, I can afford to lose that money.
So let's do this  Smiley

I will also support you BCTS, but we need to see you again active like befroe,
and try to work harder this time, we know you did big mistake but we can forget that and move on.
Just keep yourself motivated and work harder to succeed the coin.
Activity: 182
if you do not try to make the title will raise the coins back?  Undecided 
Activity: 196
Seems like alot of work to dump not even 1btc worth ?

this had nothing to do with dumping to make a profit..

But because everything did not go as planned to today I will be considered a scam artist and all types of other nonsense so no matter what the reasons are because I cannot show you the finished product today this project will die.  I can blame other people but its my fault for putting all my eggs in one basket and expecting something that just like you said was to good too be true.

I am sorry this was not my intentions.. I could of completed the sale today but they said that because of reasons that could not be explained to me that they would be holding off development of the project till after the first of the year.  I have till tuesday to decide if I want to complete the deal or not.

Sorry guys.

I know I am not active on this thread normally, but things happen that are out of our control. It sounds like this was one of them. Only thing you did wrong was be hopeful, well to me that is not wrong! If you make the deal or not I hope you stay active, because that is the reason I bought and mined this coin in the first place. Not because of some deal that may happen and try and make a quick buck. There is nothing saying you can't continue to develop this coin on your own if you want. Just from the few posts here you know you still have people that support your ideas and you. Get back up and show the community that you got their backs! Which I personally feel you started by apologizing and especially by unlocking this thread.

Have a Good Day
legendary
Activity: 1148
I know there is nothing I can say to regain your faith.. sorry for being silent but I feel so defeated.  If i go ahead with the transaction I can save some of my image but will do nothing for the ones who lost from their investments.  I cannot guarantee anything in regards to the coin other then it being tabled after the first of the year.

We could continue this project but we will need support to make this project go anywhere..  and in the past we got very little community help.

Hope everyone enjoys what is left of their weekend while I try to put together some type of game plan. 

Well it's definitely good to see you back in action  Smiley I think only you can decide what the best path for this project is at this point. As I mentioned in the other thread, I will continue to  support this coin if you stay on board. I haven't sold a single one of my coins. I bought more in the final hours before the reveal and put in a decent amount of BTC but I'm not worried about my investment. If the worst comes to the worst, I can afford to lose that money.
So let's do this  Smiley
Activity: 41

I'm waiting for what you can come up with. You have suprised us before positively.
Hope you got my PM.

Good luck.

BCTS if you go ahead with the transaction and can proof that this is for real, yet beginning their action on january,
therefore this will be very good for the coin, and at the same time for you reputation. If you are honest i relation with current situation,
i think that there are no doubt, relating to accept the deal.

Otherwise, everyone would know that a cryptocurrency is descentralized, so a bussiness making a rewards plan for shopcoin lets open other projects and business doing other things as a part of their freedom. So agreement can be made at the same time that other plans comes from te community before january.

Finally, people that sold at lost, yes has lot money, but others has win or has stay invested. I, for instance sold a 20% of my investments around 42000
and with this i havd recovered my initial investments and only able to win from here... so i can wait.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
will keep an eye on this glad thread is unlocked
Activity: 22

I'm waiting for what you can come up with. You have suprised us before positively.
Hope you got my PM.

Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: