Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW! - page 6. (Read 57058 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 100
I know there is nothing I can say to regain your faith.. sorry for being silent but I feel so defeated.  If i go ahead with the transaction I can save some of my image but will do nothing for the ones who lost from their investments.  I cannot guarantee anything in regards to the coin other then it being tabled after the first of the year.

We could continue this project but we will need support to make this project go anywhere..  and in the past we got very little community help.

Hope everyone enjoys what is left of their weekend while I try to put together some type of game plan. 
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Thanks for unlocking the thread BTCS. Let us know what you want to do. Some of us are still behind you, and actually know that the real world doesn't move at the same pace crypto does.

You have to explain BCTS, what did happened, why did you locked the thread.
We were very hopeful, we know sometime deal did not crack at last moment but locking thread did hurt the coin value most.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I hope prices will rise because of the coin BTCS only 363k coin, goodluck
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
Let BCTs you still can raise prices slowly, I do not need an appointment that will raise the price of a higher coin, the coin I quite stable and could still return high price. hopefully you have any intention to fix it, I'll support you if you do the whole his best

I hope this coin will slowly rise to the highest price again
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Let BCTs you still can raise prices slowly, I do not need an appointment that will raise the price of a higher coin, the coin I quite stable and could still return high price. hopefully you have any intention to fix it, I'll support you if you do the whole his best
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
I think SHOPx has the potential. It is good that the thread is open again, now we will get some fud, but more importantly BCTS, I believe it is the time and opportunity to bring the discussion what is the future of this coin - you could tell us what are your plans and the community as well could express what are the expectations after the failure with the takeover.

+1  Smiley
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
I think SHOPx has the potential. It is good that the thread is open again, now we will get some fud, but more importantly BCTS, I believe it is the time and opportunity to bring the discussion what is the future of this coin - you could tell us what are your plans and the community as well could express what are the expectations after the failure with the takeover.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Thanks for unlocking the thread BTCS. Let us know what you want to do. Some of us are still behind you, and actually know that the real world doesn't move at the same pace crypto does.

+1
Activity: 140
Activity: 224
RTFM ;D
nice to see, this thread is re-locked ...

however... if you planing to continue, i'm already hold some SHOPX for long term  Wink
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
it is all but damn promise
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
yes I promise bulshit this great loss, if do not want to raise the price of the one you do not make promises you can not keep, and will only harm the people, do you not take pity on those who struggled to find his BTC and throw away THINK!
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Nothing to say about "BCTS". He is a scammers blatantly.

Do not pretend to justify. His tweets on twitter (@shopcoinx) has been saying that

A drama was staged. Thankfully, they have failed
Activity: 784
Seems like alot of work to dump not even 1btc worth ?

this had nothing to do with dumping to make a profit..

But because everything did not go as planned to today I will be considered a scam artist and all types of other nonsense so no matter what the reasons are because I cannot show you the finished product today this project will die.  I can blame other people but its my fault for putting all my eggs in one basket and expecting something that just like you said was to good too be true.

I am sorry this was not my intentions.. I could of completed the sale today but they said that because of reasons that could not be explained to me that they would be holding off development of the project till after the first of the year.  I have till tuesday to decide if I want to complete the deal or not.

Sorry guys.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder

yep. why someone would trouble himself that much for 1BTC.
Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com
will be making the post you are waiting on in the next 30 minutes when I make it to my computer.

exactly what i thought would happen a final pump and then poof lol end of shopx

BINGO!! Thats it!! BYE BYE
HzE
Activity: 161
Activity: 140
will be making the post you are waiting on in the next 30 minutes when I make it to my computer.

I'll be here waiting  Roll Eyes

Activity: 686

exactly what i thought would happen a final pump and then poof lol end of shopx
Pages:
Jump to: